• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Which Amphetamine for weightloss and how should I dose it ?

Ok so I am training, eating healthy and I lost 15 pounds still have 25 to go. So I looked for some chems and came up with DNP. But I don't actually want to wait for it or organize it. Then I remembered Amphetamines are for weight reduction. And that I have plenty of them. Get treated for ADD. But dislike the feeling of the meds. So I stashed all of them over years. Meaning I have Methylphenidat, Amphetamine and Methamphetamine stored in a dry cool place. The drugs should still work ? The meth should be 5 years old by now. Amphe is fresh to 3 years old. Methylphenidat is a 4-8 years old.

I will most likely take the meth because its the least unpleasant of the 3. But if the other have advantages I would take them.

I don't want to surpress my appetite. I have good control over that. All I want is to speed up my metabolism considerably, being able to do my cardio without getting an heartattack and still getting a good nights sleep. I want to feel the meth as little as possible. I have zero tolerance how should I dose ? (Not afraid of a little muscle loss btw)

using drugs to help you with weight loss/weight control won't work in the long term. if you are serious about maintaining a healthy weight, you need to eat properly and exercise. there is no quick solution.

The weight rebound thats associated with crash dieting and taking meds is usually greatly exaggerated. The fact is, the vast majority of people who go on these crash diets or certain meds end up just eating horrible food as soon as the diets over anyways. Its true that for the first few days afterwards the bodys metabolism is decreased but if you just go back to a normal range slowly after the phase is over your body will only gain a very small amount of weight.

That said, anorexia is a different story. The weight rebound in itself isn't horribly bad if adjusted properly, however the muscle loss component is what makes it bad. When you're not taking in any food, the organs in your body will start shutting down. Now why do I bring this up you wonder? With amphetamines, the majority of the fatloss comes from the loss of appetite. Losing weight on amphetamines is usually the byproduct of starving yourself without feeling it.

I suggest a low dose dnp cycle far more (I know you already mentioned it but it would keep your muscle and burn more fat than any other method except liposuction.) The problems with it though are just that if you don't do extensive research you could end up in a hospital and most doctors don't know what the hell to do with DNP poisoning. Clenbuterol would also work (probably second to DNP but a long way behind) but you would probably need to wait for it.

The reason you said you didn't want DNP was because you didn't want to wait for it or organize it. If you don't want to do the DNP and are still looking at amphetamines for the convenience, I suggest you reconsider and perhaps hit up the walgreens for some bronkaid (Ephedrine). Perhaps you've read about it already but the EC/ECA (ECA includes aspirin and the c is for caffeine) stack both increase metabolism and would be far more efficient with helping you cut weight than amphetamines would.

If you're still considering amphetamines for weightloss I would suggest amphetamine (assuming you mean dextro cocktails like adderall); I've personally felt it kills my hunger far more than desoxyn (methamphetamine) or ritalin (methylphenidat). But the metabolic changes would be minimum and in the end the hiearchy would be

liposuction>dnp>clebuterol>ec/eca (over the counter at your local drug store)>amphetamines (adderall the most imo)
Whatever you decide to do I wish you luck and encourage you to reserach dosages, sides, and bad signs.

I don't want to do it long term. Just for 14 days or so. I should take Amphetamines anyway. And how are the pounds going to come back if I don't increase my calorie intake ?

Also meth is given to fat people for short term treatment. So it has to have some positive sideeffect why would any doctor prescribe it, if its pointless in the long run.

@benzeneandcandy

Thanks.

Ephedrine ? Thats actually better for weight loss ? Aspirin+Caffeine+Amph is inferior to Ephedrine+Caffeine+Aspirine ?

I just might take DNP afterall. If its that much better then all other options.

I don't want to do it long term. Just for 14 days or so. I should take Amphetamines anyway. And how are the pounds going to come back if I don't increase my calorie intake ?

Also meth is given to fat people for short term treatment. So it has to have some positive sideeffect why would any doctor prescribe it, if its pointless in the long run.

Because its an anorectic; it decreases your appetite. It doesn't affect your metabolism much at all. "The magnitude of increased weight loss of drug-treated patients over placebo-treated patients is only a fraction of a pound a week. The rate of weight loss is greatest in the first weeks of therapy for both drug and placebo subjects and tends to decrease in succeeding weeks ... The amount of weight loss associated with the use of an “anorectic” drug varies from trial to trial, and the increased weight loss appears to be
related in part to variables other than the drug prescribed, such as the physician investigator,the population treated, and the diet prescribed" (H. Lundbeck A/S, the company that makes it: http://www.lundbeck.com/upload/us/files/pdf/Products/Desoxyn_PI_US_EN.pdf)

New to the forums so just delete it if I'm not allowed to link. Just wanted to give the source.

Ephedrine ? Thats actually better for weight loss ? Aspirin+Caffeine+Amph is inferior to Ephedrine+Caffeine+Aspirine ?

I just might take DNP afterall. If its that much better then all other options.

Yup. Amphetamine weight loss comes from its anorectic effect, ephedrines comes from its metabolic effect. Caffeine is also metabolic but the 2 (or 3 including aspirin) have some kind of synergy that I learned about but can't remember. If anyone else wants to elaborate on that it would be awesome.

Just remember to try learning DNP in and out before you start it; its got a really bad wrap because it takes 2-3 days to kick in during which people end up upping the dose and when it finally does kick in with the massive (even 3x the dose they should be takings enough for a first timer) dose they already have a 105 degree fever and the doctors don't know what to do.

Last edited:
If you want to lose a lot of weight really fast just get some crystal meth. You can easily lose 20 or even 30 pounds in the first month. You'll even get the added bonus of a possibly life long addiction!

Seriously though if you're not looking to get high and just want a little boost, get some adderall and take it like it was actually prescribed for ADD. They put me on that shit in high school and I lost a good 30 pounds or so.

Not that my opinion matters but I really think using any amphetamine for weightless is a bad idea. Not becaus it doesn't work, it totally does. But it's also incredibly addictive and in general just really bad for you.

@KhyaBean

You don't need to worry about me becoming addicted to Amphetamines. If I could get addicted I would have been a long time ago. I dislike Amphetamines (even Meth).

Decided to go for ECA. Just found out my brother has some in his old room. In case I get hungry despite taking all my calories I will take Aderall/Desoxyn if necessary. Thanks for the tips especially benzeneandcandy.

Just be careful combining the three; amphetamine, caffeine, and ephedrine are all stimulants so you might want to keep the doses low before you know how they'll affect you. The caffeine and ephedrine doses gradually rise in usual ec stacks.

Just get a stressful job where you work 10 hours a day. I lost 5 kg since I started working, a month ago.

Fuck my job. I'm quitting at the end of June.

Deliberately ingesting DNP is lunacy in my eyes, and certainly not something that should be advocated on a harm reduction board.

I was intrigued by the DNP, I never heard of it before. Did a quick research and found the medical use as been abandoned, so how do bodybuilders get it? DNP meant for another use? Or as an illegal drug?

Speed is good for shrot term weight loss. Unless you plan on spending your life taking amps everyday,its pointless. I lost a huge amount of weight when i was 16 thanks to the meth. I continued doing lots of stims over the years until 6 months recently where i stopped all stims. Ive gained probably 30 pounds since i stopped . Now i have to lose them naturally. So just continue exercising. Its better long term.

Remember that amphetamine use is hard on your body, and if you're also pushing yourself to keep your calorie intake low and your exercise level high, your body is not going to be able to recover from this damage as quickly or easily as normal. Make sure you're getting enough nutrition from the food you are eating (real, whole food; fruits, veggies, pulses, grains, you know the deal) and possibly supplement with a multivitamin, drink shedloads of water and watch that the stimulant use doesn't stop you from getting a decent nights sleep. Oh, and of course, if you're exercising on amphetamines, be wary of how far you push yourself - you don't want your heart to crap out on you.

I'm overweight and have been considering asking my GP if he is willing to put me on some kind of appetite suppressant. If you're actually overweight, it is my understanding that they sometimes do.

Also, I have to ask... you're not aiming at a weight that is below healthy, are you? Have you seen Requiem for a Dream? It's pretty much the most horribly mentally scarring thing I have ever seen, so I can't say I recommend it, but it is probably the most well-known movie to feature a want-to-be-thin, get-prescribed-stimulants, go-insane-because-of-stimulants storyline. If you are using drugs to lose weight, be very aware of your psychologically relationship to your weight and weight loss, and your relationship with the drug you are using, the way that you think about it. Amphetamines can make you compulsive and obsessive, and it is not unheard of for a slide into anorexia to start when the mix of wanting to be thin and taking a stimulant daily, gets going.

I suggest getting a script for Adipex (phentermine). its the fastest for weight loss compared to amphetamines. Amphetamines are good to keep the weight off after initially loosing the bulk. I lost 50lbs on Adipex and now take 15mg Adderall XR to keep the weight off (and yes i actually do have ADD as well)

If anything, I'd say adderall. It's your best bet if you're not planning to use for long but wnt to keep the weight off after you stop using.

Despite being a fan of amphetamines, my favorite combo for weight loss is a variation of the ECA stack I call "ECANC"

Ephedrine+Caffeine+Aspirin+Nicotine+Clonidine

Adding in nicoine and clonidine has the result of greatly increasing HGH levels in synergistic fashion. Adding the nicotine potentiates the other two stims to a decent degree, and hits different receptor targets. The clonidine offsets a lot of the hypertensive effects of the ephedrine+caffeine+nicotine if dosed properly. Just be sure you don't have any heart conditions that could increase the risk of sudden cardiac death before trying stims for weight loss.

Edit: or you know just throw some Rimonabant on there too so you can call it the CANCER stack, I'd love to market that one =D

Last edited:
Because its an anorectic; it decreases your appetite. It doesn't affect your metabolism much at all. "The magnitude of increased weight loss of drug-treated patients over placebo-treated patients is only a fraction of a pound a week. The rate of weight loss is greatest in the first weeks of therapy for both drug and placebo subjects and tends to decrease in succeeding weeks ... The amount of weight loss associated with the use of an “anorectic” drug varies from trial to trial, and the increased weight loss appears to be
related in part to variables other than the drug prescribed, such as the physician investigator,the population treated, and the diet prescribed" (H. Lundbeck A/S, the company that makes it: http://www.lundbeck.com/upload/us/files/pdf/Products/Desoxyn_PI_US_EN.pdf)

I need to point out that your quote is not from the pharmaceutical company Lundbeck. It's a mandatory drug-warning for Pharmaceutical Product Information leaflets for any drug approved to treat obesity. The FDA mandated that Lundbeck include that statement on their site, because they are the manufacturers of Desoxyn and Phentermine, two well-known obesity treatments. I doubt they'd volunteer that statement on their website, considering they have almost zero marketing for their drugs on that website anyway.

Now, anecdotally, amphetamine can be used for weightloss safely. I've been on adderall or vyvanse for years. The important thing is to DRINK WATER and EAT PROPERLY. Amphetamine, when used properly, is a great tool. Many people decide to lose weight by setting a calorie intake limit for the day. For example, someone who is trying to lose 50 lbs might reduce their daily calorie intake from 3000 to 2500. A lot of people don't have the willpower to accomplish this. However, with low doses of speed, its much easier to say "I'll skip the mashed potatoes with dinner tonight, I'll go over my calorie limit if I don't."

While not the healthiest option, there is a way to use amphetamines safely as a weight-loss and lifestyle-change aid.

Eat less, exercise more. Get into cardio exercise and some lifting. If you drink soda or alcohol take a break until you lose the weight you want. Don't take amphetamines, meth, Ephedrine, or even OTC stuff.