• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Which Amphetamine for weightloss and how should I dose it ?

DNP is dangerous but it's effective. There's a reason why this stuff is made illegal. I have no idea of the use of DNP (whether it increases metabolism or just creates an anorectic effect).

An ECA stack is much safer like T5 fatburners. ECA = Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin (to help with the headaches)

Fat loss takes time dude, but you can lose 1-2 pounds a week if you tried.. that's without any form of supplement

DNP is dangerous but it's effective. There's a reason why this stuff is made illegal. I have no idea of the use of DNP (whether it increases metabolism or just creates an anorectic effect).

Increases metabolic rate. It is considered a protonophore. Essentially it disrupts the standard ATP process that humans use to obtain energy. Downside is that all that disrupted ATP gets converted to heat, which could be fatal at worst and can really screw you up even if not. It really is a poison; I would not even consider it as a weight loss supplement, it's too dangerous.

An ECA stack is much safer like T5 fatburners. ECA = Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin (to help with the headaches)
Fat loss takes time dude, but you can lose 1-2 pounds a week if you tried.. that's without any form of supplement

Personally I never found amphetamines / ephedrine / caffeine to be very effective at weight loss.

As far as *slight* aids go, I like forskolin (elevates cAMP) and green tea / ECGC (metabolic increase, various helpful inhibitors). Green tea is the most "proven" of these two, forskolin is clinically not very proven in the lab. Note that these are aids to diet and exercise, not replacements. The 2-3% metabolic increase of green tea won't be terribly useful if you haven't reduced your calories likewise.

Interesting info on the DNP thanks! That explains why DNP shouldn't combined with Creatine.

I've never went on a diet without some form of fatburner.
For me, fatburners either don't seem to be working at all.. or they just make me very jittery. ECA stacks were always my middlepoint. I felt like they were working, without all of the jittery. Caffeine and ephedrine have been proven to increase metabolism: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15060505

Another really good fatburner I had was Dexaprine (the second version, V2 even though it doesn't say that on the label). It contains isopropyloctopamine (or Betaphrine). Some heavy stuff. Read some reviews on it. The first time I took a full caplet of this I thought I was going to die. The next day that I took it, I ended up puking my breakfast out in my backyard. There's a reason why they recommend to slowly build dosage up from 1/2 caplet. I'm just too naive.

You literally can't get any food down for the first couple of hours. You can't move. You can't do anything. Your heart will be beating at a dangerous rate and you feel like moving a muscle will cause a heart attack. After maybe an hour you'll start feeling normal again though. The first time you take this you'll be hit with a great sense of euphoria and energy. It felt like I was on MDMA. The next day you'll feel like crap though and you'll continue to take these fat burners just to feel normal. The euphoria wears off after a couple of days. If you take a couple weeks break from it, you can get the same effects again though. I've still got about 20 pills left. I'm very cautious with them because I know I won't be able to find a new bottle anywhere else.

They've banned Dexaprine (v2) in a lot of stores now though, just like OxyElite which was also very successful. They've replaced Dexaprine with Dexaprine XR (which I believe is also banned already?) The XR version is much weaker though!