• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/620362-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers-Early-Gurning-Center!

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Yo ravers check out this lol, the thread title is inspired by this its true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poVVZdt4uYE&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC1659F3A3321EEAA

So I'm at this point where I need to take small bumps of coke to feel good, and I'm all out of bumps. Comedown here we come!

lol your going to be a not so friendly dezz for the next little while eh

haha

I had interview yesterday, got phoned up just now (7pm) the day after, told i got it.

Its only a shit job though im not even going to say what it is , its that bad. :(

Yeah so comedown isn't all that bad though. Just picked up some weed (bubblegum). Gonna test how my anxiety is on that in a little while lol

Holy cunt I got so blazed earlier. Audio went all distorted and strange and I kept hearing police sirens, women screaming and weird noises too. Had loads of anxiety as well, thought I was gunna die and even thought i'd shit myself.

Found myself analysing my personality and who I am and going into a trance like relaxation while over-thinking stuff. 5 minutes felt like 30 minutes and this lasted like 4 hours... been along day. All that from a 250mg spliff, wowzers. Whatever it was fucked me right up. Made me think pscyhs are maybe not for me.

lmfao.
You have a low tolerance by the sounds of it,

Try valerian, try camomile , try green tea,

Also try to not smoke more than you can handle, Enjoy your low tolerance, you just need less but i think you should try and find an indica if possible

wow JWillis.. you shouldn't feel like that from herb.. or even most extracts.. Must of been some super bomby bomb

Na, JJ.

I think that UK weed is low weight rip off stuff, but its quite potent. Everyone just keeps smoking too much then getting Psychotic episodes because of too much THC.

You have to build a tolerance to smoke big joints

All that from a 250mg spliff, wowzers.

Dude, there is your problem right there!!!

Newbies should never smoke joints (alone at least)... they just get too much THC too fast!! Get a pipe dude, take a hit every minute or two. If you're a new smoker you shouldn't need more than .05gs really.

I've been smoking for 3 years daily and .25 at once (gravity/bong) would have me hiigggghhhhhhh

When i first got the vape, i was putting .2 in it, and hitting it like 10 times then wondering why i was basically tripping lol

I think the strains of today are a lot different than the cannabis people have been smoking for thousands of years... the plants get so high in THC over other chemicals that they cause withdrawals and psychosis that never happened 30 years ago..

People who haven't ever smoked that get that incredibly dank shit will probably freak the fuck out lol....

Heeeellllllll nnnnnnoooooo

I've been vaping hash oil from my meth pipe, making brownies and smoking FAT ass joints all week lol

I think I found my kind of weed, bubblegum! Really smooth, relaxing high without the annoying anxious bits I usually get ^^

Smoking makes me feel ill, I hate it. I also hate that I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.