• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time leave those Guccis for the tweakers.... they have methamphetamine in them as well!

Get some 100% clean MDMA for your next time, it'll be even better ;) Glad you had a good time!

Cz is from good ol' england though

Those pills were from good ol' holland though, smacked me right in the face. Stood there eyes in the back of my head. At one point it actually felt like I was asleep, then someone nudged me and it felt like I'd just woke up. I actually think I may have collapsed if I'd just been left alone. I looked a state.

Who wants to bet that if I said this to him I would get banned for "abuse" again? 8)

well he just called you out on your BS about how you said that you have to double drop ANY american press to get a good dose.

well he just called you out on your BS about how you said that you have to double drop ANY american press to get a good dose.

The thread he refers to is like, 1-2 months old... every other member of PR agreed with what I said, so I'm not going to take it back because he doesn't like it.

There is ONE pill made in the US that you won't need a double drop, literally, ONE. It's the exception that proves the rule...

He is threatening to ban me permanently now. I will be talking his superiors about this. :)

MDMA: When you're on stimulants, you have the courage of a very drunk person, you have the love of Jesus Christ and you feel like you're hovering like Goku.

Yeah it's kind of like that.

Safe to say that I learnt me lesson, took a break for a few months and I'm back to rolling hard off 150mg.

What scene, if any, are you into mate?
On another note i just dropped 3 caffeine pills cause I was bored... Life couldn't be much better haha.

Gonna be shaking like benzo withdrawals

Gonna be shaking like delirium tremens

Gonna be shaking like Michael J Fox

What scene, if any, are you into mate?

DnB mainly, been to my fair share of Dubstep event recently aswell. Been to a load of Shy FX shows, also hit up all the UKF events (don't hate) and a decent amount of DnB nights in Brighton/London.

Got Relentless Nass & Global next month, Bestival in September. Debating Creamfields but don't think I'll make that.

Done a few free parties aswell, wish I could get more into that scene.

DnB mainly, been to my fair share of Dubstep event recently aswell. Been to a load of Shy FX shows, also hit up all the UKF events (don't hate) and a decent amount of DnB nights in Brighton/London.

Got Relentless Nass & Global next month, Bestival in September. Debating Creamfields but don't think I'll make that.

Done a few free parties aswell, wish I could get more into that scene.

Quality, love DnB/dub also but never been to a rave. Just done my hardcore raves which are mental on the drugs front.
I'll be at GG this year too! Be cool to have a BL meetup, i know Chesh is there too! I'd love to go cream but i'm not big on the house, would practically be going purely for Avicii...

Brighton is really near to me, might have to look into some of the dnb scene.

Rolled on some Tan Dragonflys this past Friday.... I took one and felt nothing so I dropped another.... AI think it took around 30 minutes for it to kick in but damn i was floored....... I kept thinking to myself I should have only dropped one. Then Bingo Players came on and I totally raged my ass off.... It has been a while since I felt that good...... Congrats on finally feeling that greatness.....

Quality, love DnB/dub also but never been to a rave. Just done my hardcore raves which are mental on the drugs front.
I'll be at GG this year too! Be cool to have a BL meetup, i know Chesh is there too! I'd love to go cream but i'm not big on the house, would practically be going purely for Avicii...

Brighton is really near to me, might have to look into some of the dnb scene.

Should go for it, Brighton is about 30-40 minutes on the train for me but there's several clubs that have regular DnB nights. Love going out there because you walk out the club at 4/5am and then on your way to the train station you always end up going past some grimey basement club that it still going untill 8am. Illegal raves are fun but that's only really because you know you can get away with pretty much anything and everyone is on the same `level`. Clubs will always have better sound-systems, fabric blew my mind.

And yea, I'd be up for coming and saying hi at Global.

You mentioned hardcore raves, I somehow ended up a fan of Kutski on facebook and ended up listening to some random mix he posted and I loved it. It's like my guilty pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.