• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man just smoked a cigg really quickly and it hits me hard... Biggest lightweight everrrrrr... few beers too lol.
Well wanna roll soon, been over a month but nobody to do it with.

Lightweight with no friends

how is the ecstasy crew anyways?????

Awful.

At least my next roll will be probably on the best pills in all of the US lol

Then its all goofd!
Need to sleep... have't been this drunk in ages!!
Come to england and get our qual md ;)

I'm getting MDA though ;) and perhaps some MDMA from Holland lmao!

I hate it when you're too drunk and can't sleep though lol, the room spinning and shit... always makes me hella nauseous but I never puke :p

Fuccckk man, Bubble hash topped with hash oil..... I might be smoking the most potent form of THC lol

Last edited:
Sorry renz, i had nothing to do with it being closed... was a bit suprised it was tbh.. :\

Yeah I thought that was rather dumb too.... you already have my support bro

Got to hit my first real mutli-perc bong and im stoned solid lol. Also came across some pure off the rock crystal chunk molly :D I had that pure euphoria feeling with no speedy effect to it like wanting to move, was mdmazing

Finally rolled absolute and complete balls....

Molly, green paw pokeball, and white Gucci finally caused it to happen. You guys were all right those skulls I had initially were total bunk ass copycats. Now I'm on my phone and don't have time to type out everything but here's how I described my experience to some friends I texted about it.

Dear god I had no idea what planet I was on on Friday night. Finally rolled hard and it was a little scary. Here's some quotes I texted some friends:

"
Ok holy fuck man I'm fucked up. Was that some alien spaceship ride? That was fuckin amazing"

"So thinking about the experience now is having me realize how fucked up I really was. I have no clue where I was and really feel like that was some sort of other world. Creepy man, I can't come to grasp with what I felt last night. Was really good."

"Oh I got my first light show, incredible."

"I am guaranteed, I can't believe this. Magical dream land"
Last night I took a cosmic musical journey in space on a spaceship. Yes, it was that awesome."

"The entire race car grounds wasn't even on earth, it literally rose up into space and we were raving with some sort of alien force...... "

"Words can't describe how hard I rolled last night. I wasn't on earth and the whole thing feeled like a fantasy euphoric dreamland. I couldn't believe how much the venue turned into another world. I was so sucked into the music and fireworks. Never been so fucked up before."

I'm in awe of what I experienced and really haven't come to grasp with it yet. Thank you for all the help guys.

Damn dude sounds like you had an amazing time! Hopefully I can reach this level of euphoria on my next roll. I feel like I haven't reached the full uncontrollable utopia of E. But I have only rolled about 3x... Congrats dude and remember this experience, maybe even make a trip report for yourself to save for later reading. I envy you!

Sounds like an E-mazing time!!! I've rolled many times but have yet to cross into the realm where you seem to have been. I'm confident I'll get there eventually. Glad you had fun!

My views on harm reduction are rustling a lot of jimmies.

I don't care how unpopular I get, I'm going to keep pushing my ideas.

At least my next roll will be probably on the best pills in all of the US lol
sorry, bud. there's no such thing as a good pill in the u.s. anymore so what you are saying can't possible be true. i know this for 100% fact because an ed regular called folley told me so a little while ago. you'll have to take 2 to feel anything!

:)

alasdair

sorry, bud. there's no such thing as a good pill in the u.s. anymore so what you are saying can't possible be true. i know this for 100% fact because an ed regular called folley told me so a little while ago. you'll have to take 2 to feel anything!

alasdair

Alas, please find the time to answer my PM and talk to me.

alasdair

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2417

There were probably 1000 of those floating around... maximum. A very limited edition pill. This is literally the only pill made in all of the United States that I wouldn't double drop

Even Pokeballs and Mints you need to take 2 of these days.

I still remember when I dropped a snowflake along with 100-150mg MDMA, shit got intense real fast. Those pills were so beautiful to look at.

sorry dude, this other dude folley disagrees with you. he said, right here that you have to "double drop any American press to get a good dose". not 'almost any'. but 'any'.

you can't both be right :)

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.