• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get too drunk dawg it can cloud the experience.

Sounds like a blast though :)
I love eating chicken on LSD lol you should try that.

Lol, i've only really experienced acid at those illegal raves lol. actually my first time was at a top 40 club or sumthin lol. Really gonna experience it proper this time

Next time, sit down in your closet and close your eyes

Wouldn't even have helped lol... Even my big ass headphones couldn't block out all the whistling/whining rockets going off...

I just literally could NOT get any kind of peace... I tried everything.... I just started sprinting through the woods... but I was running right towards another party that was light off shit lmao. Everywhere I turned shit was exploding and shrieking..... it was just WAY too much for me to deal with peaking that hard

I don't think I'll EVER trip in public after this... but I really want my next roll to be at a rave... never really been my thing though. Plus you can't smoke weed at a rave.... so I'd have to sneak out and smoke joints lol.

I NEED weed when I'm rolling.

Wouldn't even have helped lol... Even my big ass headphones couldn't block out all the whistling/whining rockets going off...

I just literally could NOT get any kind of peace... I tried everything.... I just started sprinting through the woods... but I was running right towards another party that was light off shit lmao. Everywhere I turned shit was exploding and shrieking..... it was just WAY too much for me to deal with peaking that hard

dude you are a crazy kid Folley. i dont know any 16 year olds like you nor will i ever i think.

but yeah the whole thing sounds way too intense i would have prbably completly lost my mind all together lol.

Don't let my experience throw you off... I could have avoided it if I just listened to myself :\

Was honestly like the first REALLY bad trip I've had... others had been difficult... but this was just traumatizing. I'm still ready to getting right back to tripping though lol. I just need to be careful next time, for sure.

LSD has given me the best experiences of my life... I have talked to the God's and received their messages... but it's a drug you NEED to respect... and that I did not do.

and ketamine... well I see no reason to be scared of that lol... shit, it's a downer.

I don't think I'll EVER trip in public after this... but I really want my next roll to be at a rave... never really been my thing though. Plus you can't smoke weed at a rave.... so I'd have to sneak out and smoke joints lol.

Sure the sound might not have stopped, but trust me man, if you ever feel uncomfortable tripping, talking about it and closing your eyes are two of the best things you can do.

Visit an illegal rave man, I don't know how it is in the US but you're always free to smoke or do whatever the fuck you want with those. The gritty dark underground raves are THE BEST for rolling anyways. It's like your at home and your free to do whatever you want except there's a couple of hundred people there rolling with ya lol

i think im gonna be an absolute mess from this pill when i take it. i cant pop it at home with my grandma and my uncle here lol. i think my uncle will know im on something lol.

fuck. iv got to fix an axle on my car all by myself lol. this should be fun lol.

Visit an illegal rave man, I don't know how it is in the US but you're always free to smoke or do whatever the fuck you want with those. The gritty dark underground raves are THE BEST for rolling anyways. It's like your at home and your free to do whatever you want except there's a couple of hundred people there rolling with ya lol

I don't even think they have any of those around here lmao. From what I've heard, the rave scene REALLY turned to shit last year with the influx up piperazines, dubstep and scene kids... but it's supposed to have picked back up a lot since then...

I have a friend that throws raves lol... it's not a HUGE club, but it's supposed to be a vintage video game store or something lmao. If I do go to one it would probably be there.... they let you in and out as much as you want, but I don't want to have to sneak in and out joints and smoke on the side walk and shit :p

^ Go to a Water Park ;) that's the other place I want to roll at lol

I don't even think they have any of those around here lmao. From what I've heard, the rave scene REALLY turned to shit last year with the influx up piperazines, dubstep and scene kids... but it's supposed to have picked back up a lot since then...

I have a friend that throws raves lol... it's not a HUGE club, but it's supposed to be a vintage video game store or something lmao. If I do go to one it would probably be there.... they let you in and out as much as you want, but I don't want to have to sneak in and out joints and smoke on the side walk and shit :p

^ Go to a Water Park ;) that's the other place I want to roll at lol

yeah i gotta smoke when im rollin too. its awesome as long as you dont smoke too much. 1 time i smoked a fat blunt of some super dank to the face rollin hard and i got stuck and just got really mind fucked hard from it lol. it was kinda cool though, not scary.

I'll usually just get nice and baked before the come up, some more when I peak and just another bong hit or two when I feel like it.... then when I start coming down I'll smoke like 2 grams to the face and another gram before I go to bed lol....

It's kinda gay because I need to buy like $40 of weed every time I roll lol... that shit adds up!

Lol folley im sure they are around, but it's the us so im not sure lol. Everything regarding edm seems to be about commercial pop bullshit in the us lol... anyways regarding illegal raves you really gotta look for that shit man, people dont want you to know about it cos of cops and unwanted guests etc. I'm sure they have a few in washington lol

Yeah I'm sure there are still some, but it would be a lot more effort than I think it would be worth lmao...

I mean shit my friends hosts raves... I kind of have to go to one of his :!

Lol folley im sure they are around, but it's the us so im not sure lol. Everything regarding edm seems to be about commercial pop bullshit in the us lol... anyways regarding illegal raves you really gotta look for that shit man, people dont want you to know about it cos of cops and unwanted guests etc. I'm sure they have a few in washington lol

Yeh what's even more pathetic is that cops where i live will raid a warehouse/club and they will look for alcohol and see if the owner got a license for selling alcohol, if not the pigs can close the party, they actually don't give half a damn about people high on K or E here lol.

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys the funniest part of that night lmao.....

You know how the pill was "contaminated"? Well... when I took it like 15 minutes or so later I threw up a dark blue.... the pill I took was pink lmao. I think I had a mecke reaction in my belly...

^^^^LOL.

rolled last night and jus isnt the same anymore. iv lost the magic and need to take a long break from it.

for about 7 years. but i didnt do i very often really. it all started when i double and a half dropped red defqons. i fucked myself on that one. i took way to much and now i must pay the price. if i would have double dropped last night i would have been on a good one. too bad i only had one. but still, i need to take a long break from it.

so yeah basically taking way too much at one time caused some surious damage somewhere and i just need to give it time to fix itself. let the rewiring begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.