Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love smoking...

Hookah, pipes, bongs or vapes... get that shit in my lungs! I never get any negative effects after smoking lol... but then again I've had plenty of time to adjust

I like smoking big joints, or multiple toothpicks or the vape does good too

Smoking weed actually helps me with addiction for tobacco lol. If i'm high I smoke like 3-4 siggaretes a day, which would otherwise be a pack lol

I smoked weed after trying mkat for the very first time. Actually felt like my head was a bowling ball and i was stuck to the sofa. I only got up once or twice to run out the front door and lay with my head off the curb being sick. What a lovely picture.

Must have been the weed.

Note: never doing mkat ever again, fuck that shit.

I wan't to try mephedrone, seems like it would be my cup of tea.

A VERY generous benefactor is giving Folley some MDA and MDMA beans though =D

I wan't to try mephedrone, seems like it would be my cup of tea.

A VERY generous benefactor is giving Folley some MDA and MDMA beans though =D

Don't bother, it's shit. If you keep your tolerance to MDMA down it has nothing on it. It's just that feeling you get on MDMA as you start to come up, it just doesn't amount to anything beyond that.

BUT you just rolled, !!

I'll be waiting a month at the very least :)

^ Isn't that methylone though? Because I've taken that and it's sure what it felt like lol, I though mephedrone was more of a stimulant than MDMA was

I'd prefer the mindfuck + rush from a line of 2c-b over mkat any day.

except 2cb doesnt have mindfuck at all ^^

Well, I always take my phone out, put it back in my pocket then panic 30 seconds later when it's not in my hand and assume it's lost forever.

Ontop of that it has it's own cute little mindfuck occasionally after a big enough dose.

8) 8) 8) 8)

I'd prefer the mindfuck + rush from a line of 2c-b over mkat any day.

Well that's a no brainer lol!!!!

I love me some psychedelics, but you just cannot replace stimulants lol...

NSFW:
UJjXm.jpg

Can't feel my gums whoo ^^

What's going on in that photo, I'm confused. Looks hot.

LOL no, just me high as shit trying to cut up my coke with a cd XD

This bubblegum is gooood man. VERY relaxing, but it has just the right ammount of upper to it and music sounds amaazing

Well fuck.

There goes my good mood for the rest of the summer. Is there something I can take to make me forget about the past year or so? Maybe I'll just take shit to forget the whole next year before it starts...

Status
Not open for further replies.