• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin The Beginner's Guide

That's strange..the entire west coast heats up their tar. Shit would take 3 days to dissolve otherwise!

Explained in the guide, all the heroin is dissolved on contact with water with a little mashing with the plunger. See the bolded notes in the black tar heroin section. I live on the west coast and no one I'm friends with heats their dope, but many junkies do, the ones who just can't be fucked to even use a filter. Or, people who are new to the game and learned their IV technique from someone who didn't know better, or saw someone cook up a shot on TV or in a movie and imitated that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I only shot tar without microns for a little while, I never got any burning sensation but it sure as hell wasn't an experience I'd ever repeat.

Micron'd, tar works just fine as a source of heroin, this whole tar vs. powder thing is lame let's not let this turn into that discussion. Some of us live in the West, some of us live on the East. It would be nice if we all had pure no.4 white powder H, but most people stick to what's cheaper in their area.

For example, I've never done powder H in my life, plenty of tar, never powder. Only seen it a handful of times, and yes, it was available to me, but at twice the price of tar heroin, and from what I've heard from people who've done both, I did not miss out on anything.

Heroin is Heroin is Heroin after a micron filtration :)

A little surprised that you have never heard of anyone ever asking that question(switching from oxycodone to heroin). So many people doing and not really wanting to but b/c of many reasons ie; running short of their prescribed pain meds and doing heroin to avoid withdrawl; getting kicked off pain med maint. program for whatever reason, and of course those using the oxy illegally to begin with and due to price, hence switching to heroin. I can go on but I think I made the point. People ask it and obviously going to do it, so it is harm reduction some good advice can be given so they are at least careful.

I wonder how many BL members die of heroin overdose a year? Heroin is scummy as fuck, 3 friends of mine died in the past 2-3 weeks of this shit in Illinois so watch out, who knows maybe ur next..

This isn't a fecking Final Destination film, heroin overdose isn't a necessary fact users should resign their fate to if they choose heroin. It's a simple mechanism to understand and avoid so long as you treat it with the respect its due, rather than dismiss as something inherently out of your control. I don't know many specific tipping-points in individual overdose cases, but its virtually never something the casualty couldn't have avoided through dosing more cautiously, or by not taking it when they already have other CNS depressants in their system. Even if they had someone around to called an ambulance there's a high chance they could have been resuscitated by a paramedic before it was too late.

It's a needless waste of life and nothing short of tragic every time someone dies of a heroin overdose. Arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can find to gauge the reality of your perception of any potential dangers and you'll likely save your own life in a thousand and one situations.

Yeah, a good thing to know though is that narcane is given out at many needle exchanges, and it's definately a great thing to have around. Almost every case of heroin/opiate overdose that I've known has included the use of other CNS depressants OR has to do with environmental tolerance (it's best to fix in a safe and familiar environment-of course this is not always possible).

^^

The stuff is a lifesaver, but damn is it painful as hell. Getting hit with a fat dose of narcan is one of the worst feelings imaginable.

^^

The stuff is a lifesaver, but damn is it painful as hell. Getting hit with a fat dose of narcan is one of the worst feelings imaginable.

Try getting hit with multiple shots, sternum rubs, cpr etc...

So mother fucking horrid.

Now I stop and think, it must feel like being woken from a wonderful dream with a bucket of icey slush. And that's probably a huge understatement.

Not to beat this into ground..

It's like you've reached the gates of heaven, and then you're cast down to the last icy circle of hell... But hey, it beats going to either place too soon.

It's like falling asleep to wake up being waterboarded

Naloxone (Narcan) > Death

It's like... you've just had the best sex of your life with the hottest women in the world, followed by a shot of fantastic heroin that drifts you off into a nice sleep... Then you wake up to a lumberjack sodomizing you with a frozen icepick. :!

But seriously, It's saved my life and my friends' life on many occasions. Every opiate addict should have some on hand.

Only thing is that when you're ODing, you're not conscious. When I see people recollect their own experiences, it's along the lines of 'was shooting up one moment, then suddenly in hospital/surrounded by paramedics the next'. You would never even know what hit you and (dare I say it) how blissful it felt were it not for the small miracle that we have the perfect antidote in narcan, no matter how uncomfortable the reversing action is.

How much

So the other day I finally got some boy and don't no how much to do I normally take methadone daily 70 Mgs for six months normally I inject methamphetamine so don't know how much to do I want a light buzz and don't wanna od I purchased a sack and it was whiteis brown with some chunks I have drawn it all into a shot sorry about the pricing thing but I'm all about harm reduction

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of taking a leap of faith, start off with a dose you KNOW will be too small (or so you think), and work your way up from there incrementally judging by how you feel. You can always take more, but never less. It's the safest way to do it.

If this is your first time with heroin, check out the heroin guide for beginners.

Dude, just throw it away.

The H train runs down a shit hill to nowhere good.

Did it wasn't nearly as good as the last time strength wise but still liked it and got a tiny nod with half a bar so all in all great

Please be warned that mixing two strong CNS depressants like alprazolam (Xanax) and heroin is a lethal combination and many people die from it every year.

merged with megathread.

Snorting 60mg of morphine isn't a good way to gauge your tolerance IMO.

Read this guide.

Help with #3 base

Ive never had raw base H before and i hate smoking; I only IV. From what I understand I need citrus to break down the base in order to shoot it however this something I know nothing about. Anyone with experience with this can you please help me out so I dont muck this up and waste my gear?
- what type of citrus? ( I mean, do I actually squeeze a fucking lemon on my gear??)
- how much citrus? do I mix citrus and water?
- since its base Im assuming its close to pure...is that naive? if not, then Im guessing I would use much less than normal.

Thanks in advance.
- Johnny