• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin The Beginner's Guide

Don't you have SITE with Vitamin C packets? Where do you get your gear? The place I get my shit always has these powdery vitamin C packets that you use for that. If not, use vinegar.

Please don't tell people to shoot with vinegar, stupid idea, completely stupid.
Acetic acid is one thing, but <5% vinegar is not good for the veins.

Hey Tricomb I don't know how to upload PDF files to BL but this link http://www.medicines.org.uk/emcmobile/medicine/18810/pil for a diamorphine hydrochloride injection patient leaflet pdf file. It needs to be included in that Heroin basic/beginners guide.

I used to personally own a Diamorphine PIF (Patient Information leaflet) as I'd scored 2 amp's of pharm' in the box. Sadly my mam through it including the empty box and amp's out one time.

Can we upload PDFs to BL?

Heroin first time

Okay so I've never done H before and I never really planned on it but some how ended up with a tiny chunk and its so small prob could only get a line of it.

Is it unadvisable to smoke H for a first time? I will not touch needles.

Maybe a link to another thread would be helpful.

If I don't get any feedback there is a great chance I will just drop this little chunk down the toilet!

cant seem to grasp the difference between freebase and brown powder? (I have a brown chunk so i would lump this into brown powder..?) Is using it the same as the freebase?

Where are you located? If you're in the states it is unlikely that you have freebase as that's pretty much mostly found in Europe. I would say that doing H for the first time is unadvisable in general, but if you are going to do it, than smoking it would definately be a lot safer than injecting it. In fact, it can be safer than sniffing it as well as you can only inhale so much heroin at a time, making it easier to tell when you're where you want to be. With sniffing (like IV) it's really a guessing game. Once it's up your nostrils it's absorbed pretty rapidly, so if you insufflated too much, it's really too late.

Also, if it is not freebase, and instead of the east coast powder variety, smoking it will be pretty ineffective. However, if it's west coast "powdery" tar than it can be smoked.

ahh. yes I am on the east coast. Like I said, it is a brown chunk so I guess it is supposed to be powder? IDK man I agree I may just toss it out in the toilet... so from what you've told me sniffing will likely be my best bet bc I am on east coast and smoking it will be pointless. And I have such a small amount I do not think it dangerous to sniff a half inch line, right?

also, the only reason i still have it is bc Im not that into H so Im only going to entertain the idea bc I got it so randomnly. I will not seek it out . then again i know u would know best

If you're in the united states it's all the hydrochloride salt, not freebase.

i recently switched to heroin from oxy, i did 200 mgs of oxy but only about twice month. Im a once a week or twice a month user and so far heroin def saves me money and gets me high more tme. As long as i maintain my money it def is saving me money and getting me a better high.

i recently switched to heroin from oxy, i did 200 mgs of oxy but only about twice month. Im a once a week or twice a month user and so far heroin def saves me money and gets me high more tme. As long as i maintain my money it def is saving me money and getting me a better high.

It will until your tolerance goes up, even using once a week you will find you will have to up your dose pretty soon. I started out doing heroin like this and I managed to maintain it for over 5 years. I'm not saying it's impossible to do but it's incredibly unlikely that you will manage to keep your usage at only once a week. I am now a daily IV user... Despite the god-awful physical withdrawals, the mental addiction will creep up on you. Please be careful!!

I haven't upped my dose of H since I started doing it regularly a few months ago (been doing opioids regularly for much longer though). I most def save a lot of money compared to when I was doing pills. Instead of throwing 90+ down I can throw 20 down and get high. Of course using multiple times a day leads to it quickly going up, or even everyday, but what opioid doesn't.

I haven't upped my dose of H since I started doing it regularly a few months ago (been doing opioids regularly for much longer though). I most def save a lot of money compared to when I was doing pills. Instead of throwing 90+ down I can throw 20 down and get high. Of course using multiple times a day leads to it quickly going up, or even everyday, but what opioid doesn't.

You haven't upped your dose? How ofter are you using and what roa?

I've been using ESP since July about 3 times a week on avg (last week it was 5 times, but this week only once so far, probably be 3 days total). I admit I started IVing July 19th, so little over a month of IVing. I don't inject more than once a day unless I can't put it all in one syringe. Ive been IVing 15 to 20 worth in a shot, and other than 2 times I haven't shot more (those were 30 worth in like two shots). Granted I haven't had alot of money or yeah I may spend a little more.

I take methadone everyday (try not to when I'm gonna do heroin, but have injected on 30-40mg when I didn't know I was gonna do h), so this may play a small role

ahhh you never mentioned the methadone. This prob does play a big role... I can still get high off a .2 in one shot maybe even a little less, but it just doesn't quite hit the spot anymore...
You injected methadone oral solution? I have always wondered about this? How was it, did you get a rush?

I don't inject methadone. I get 30mg/day (90 10mg pills, as I get them for a medical condition). I CWE the methadone pills and waterline the dissolved pills.

Tips for the first time using Heroin intravenously?

Hello everyone, Poly here, it's been a while since my last time on Bluelight and I currently find myself in need of some guidance which would be well appreciated.
I have been using Heroin for a period of about 3 months now, and haven't IV'ed up to this point because of the fact that I have been unaware of the "Needle Exchange" program available to me, which offers free sterile needles, cooking spoons, tourniquets, cotton balls, alcohol swabs and more. :D

In the next day or so I will be exploring intravenous use for the first time, and I am wondering the following:

1. How much should I inject at once? I have a medium tolerance, and typically insufflate between 70-100mg for a decent buzz. I am seeking a very good rush and a memorable first time IV'ing.

2. Must I cook it? I live in Western Canada in the prairies - the product typically comes in rock form being very light brownish in colour. I have heard that in some cases - not cooking at all is the best way to go.

3. How long does the high last? (In relation to the duration of insufflating an equivalent amount)

4. Are there any different effects other than the nearly instant come-up, that I should know about?

I look forward to your replies!

Cheers,
Poly

PLEASE NOTE: I am aware that several similar questions have information on this matter - I am a bit OCD and need them to be said to me. Thanks.

You own your life and can do whatever you want, but, honestly, I would recommend leaving it alone... you might regret ever having picked up the needle to begin with. You can always try it in the future, but there's no going back once you try it, and that rush and high will NEVER be forgotten, as long as you live.

However, if you are going to go ahead with it, never heat your dope/pills, look for megathreads on micron filtering, safe injection techniques, sterilization, etc.