• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cannabinoid AKB-48

Status
Not open for further replies.

subflow22

Greenlighter
Greetings,

Received 1G AKB-48 from a trusted vendor. Research began sub 1mg as an allergy test, increasing to 3mg and than 5mg, vaped.

Effects were very powerfully felt within minutes, as would be expected by any vaped noid. The primary effects are extremely heavy and stoning, causing almost immediate couch-lock. The primary effects hung on for a remarkable 4hrs+. To me, this seemed much more powerful than any JWH variant, just significantly less cerebral and significantly more body load (couch-lock). This noid can definitely be over-done, as it is do date the only noid ever to cause me waves of high anxiety. Passed briefly with no incident, but definitely noteworthy. Also caused extreme munchies, very pink, dry eyes and dry mouth.

To me, AKB-48 is the benzo-noid. Research with this makes me want to sleep immediately, for a long time. Also noticed a severe decline in sex drive along with a complete lack of any tactile sensation - rather "numbing" without any actual numbness. Not a feel-good or sexy-time noid at all, but great for those with trouble sleeping, etc.

I'll fill out a more detailed report with the usual formatting once I've complete research with the current sample.

AKB48 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKB48
AKB48 (read "A.K.B. Forty-eight") is a girl group that has achieved enormous popularity in Japan, to the point of being characterized as a social phenomenon.

Seriously though this is just another stupid adamantane substituted JWH compound designed to avoid structural bans. What do you expect? It's going to produce cannabinoid effects just like every other damn cannabinoid on the market.

Also, everyone's vendor is "trusted".

Status
Not open for further replies.