• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants stopping Mydriasis / dilated pupils

BruceLeeSwag

Bluelighter
So I've been using a lot of stims lately to go out and pickup girls in parties because it makes me feel like i'm in godmode, but i've started to realize my eyes look so fucking huge always and it shows especially bad in pictures.

Is there any supplement/herb I can take to make my eyes not dilate so much ?

brother if you ever find out let me know haha funny cunt do you get heaps of girls and that?

It's been proven that dilated pupils make a person more attractive.. I can understand wanting them to look normal when at work, or during regular day to day bullshit... but if you are going out looking for some tail why would you want to get rid of something that really gives you an edge with the ladies ?

-Sunshine.

It's been proven that dilated pupils make a person more attractive.. I can understand wanting them to look normal when at work, or during regular day to day bullshit... but if you are going out looking for some tail why would you want to get rid of something that really gives you an edge with the ladies ?

-Sunshine.
some women treat you like scum if they think you're on drugs, especially where I live it's very traditional and people just drink etc, drugs are frowned upon.

and yeah..it works amazingly because it gives me more confidence then any amount of alcohol and I can think much smarter and act more emotional, only drawback is physical appearance with bigg(crackhead) eyes and sweating a lot.

I'm always taking photos with girls I meet and the next day when I see them on facebook I look like I'm rolling my nuts off with big huge red eyes.

some women treat you like scum if they think you're on drugs, especially where I live it's very traditional and people just drink etc, drugs are frowned upon.

and yeah..it works amazingly because it gives me more confidence then any amount of alcohol and I can think much smarter and act more emotional, only drawback is physical appearance with bigg(crackhead) eyes and sweating a lot.

I'm always taking photos with girls I meet and the next day when I see them on facebook I look like I'm rolling my nuts off with big huge red eyes.

what drugs in particular are you using? if it's meth, we have an issue, as it always, without fail, makes my eyes red as the devil's dick, and makes my pupils dilate to the point where i look look mr. burns from the x-files parody episode of the simpsons. clear eyes won't even help me there.

Suggesting someone take opiates to reduce their pupil size from being on stimulants is terrible advice and is NOT harm reduction. And it would alter the effects of the stims anyway.

The best idea would be to decrease your intake of stims, or try a try a different stimulant that doesn't dilate your pupils quite as much.

Second best would be to disguise your enlarged pupils in some way: sunglasses, a hat, contacts, a dark environment, etc. It sounds like it is only really noticeable in photographs, this is because the bright flash will constrict the pupils of other people but not your's. If you're generally going out in the evening to dark environments such as bars, nightclubs, etc, then just don't take so many photos. You are also probably noticing it more than anyone else actually does. Most people who aren't familiar with drugs are not going to notice or attribute it to drug use as long as you are not noticeably behaving like you are on drugs.

There are certain drugs, herbs and eye drops which constrict the pupils, but they all have their own effects as well, which would be considered side effects if they are not desired. I know there are eye drops like pilocarpine which constrict the pupils, but you generally need a prescription for them.

In a sense of harm reduction, this is probably your best bet OP.

Also in a sense of harm reduction, do not drive with sunglasses on at night.
haha I need to have good eye contact with the women I'm talking to for a successful pickup, sunglasses just don't work.

Gonna look into colored contacts, are they dangerous/hazardous at all and what kind of shops sell them as I can't seem to find any on ebay.

drug in question of my abuse is 4-FA btw.

I used to experience this very bad with amphetamine, and I would often be asked if I was using MDMA. There is some good news though, over time once you become less and less 'godlike', and the honeymoons over, your tolerance should build, thats good and its bad, although for me its mostly bad Id rather be sharp than not owleyed, but yea, your owl eyes will become less and less over the years, at first I tried using other drugs, but tbh that only makes u looked more fucked, so best advice is to use responsibly and not allow yourself to be photographed, you could always close your eyes, and just dont be so aware of it try taking it and try not to think about the fact your on some amp. just reduce it to the fact, your afterall 'ggodlike'