• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Lyrica

Best way to get relief from pregabalin:

Take it no more frequently than every 3 days. (so 2 times a week, 3 max), definitely don't dose more than 900mg either.

Would that be the same for gabapentin?? Cause I've been taking Gabapentin everyday at 900mg four times daily. Took a break for five days and then 1000mgs Made me feel awesome but next 1000mgs not so much, but I slept great. Tramadol gives me insomnia.

I snorted Lyrica a few times and each time it didn't really boost me like it does if I take it orally.

The oral bioavailability from Lyrica 75mg/150mg/300mg capsules is over 90% ! So there is actually no reason for snorting it, which is also harmful because of the side ingredients!)

IMO there is sometimes a reason to snort lyrica: when you have a low tolerance (don't need to snort a lot), a full stomach, and don't feel like waiting over 2 hours for it to kick in. Even when I had a high tolerance, I would snort a 200mg lyrica and get IMMEDIATE relief from stimulant comedowns, which is more important when your're hurtin and want to feel relaxed asap so you can go to sleep.

I agree that for the purposes if getting high off lyrica, it's best to take one large dose and just roll with it, but for the situations I've described above, I feel that snorting can be a better option.

First post! Long time reader/lurker of Bluelight and thought why not start contributing instead of sitting on the side lines! Iv been a long time user/patient of gabapent, 3 years strong on a script of 600mg @4 x daily. Now I was talking to my primary physician a week ago and I brought up Lyrica. I went thru a traumatic injury back in late September of 2016, and when I say traumatic I mean I'm lucky as Fuck to be sitting here today typing this out! I'll post about my injury in another thread because it's a story all on it's own. Now that I got my self off all narcotic pain killers (I chose to stop, my docs wanted to keep pumping me full of Roxcy but as a former opiate addict with five years clean prior to my injury I knew the road I was going down would only lead to Hell) I was looking for alternative medicine for pain relief. After a little talking my doc handed me a script for Lyrica @100mg twice a day. I have shitty insurance and they refused to pick up the tab on the Lyrica. So I went on the Pfizer website and got a manufacturer cupon which cut out of pocket cost in half. But it was still Highly expensive, especially compared to the out of pocket cost of gabapentin which has never exceeded 50 bucks. So after forking over 250 bucks I had my bottle of Lyrica. I had high expectations for Lyrica because I remember the Magic gabapentin used to have for me when I first started using it. Well the Lyrica is different, not in a bad way tho. I find gaba to be more like MDMA and Lyrica to be more like a cross of good expensive hard liquor (so a clean ethanol buzz, like u would get from sipping on a bottle of 200 dollar cognac or Brandy) and really strong cannabis with a tinge of benzo thrown in. It's unique, and different from the gabapent experience. With the cost I have to pay for the Lyrica, I don't think I'll be refilling it any time soon. And furthermore, I prefer the gabapentin because for one it makes music Amazing! And when I'm under the influence of Lyrica I can't hide it. It is painful obvious to every one around me that I took "something" and I can't explain it as just smoking too much weed or hash. Because the Lyrica makes me slur my speech like iv been sipping on Bacardi 151 since 10 in the morning lol. Lyrica is stronger than Gabapentin I'll give it that. But the cost, and the fact that it basically just makes me really drunk withnout actually consuming alcohol, it's over rated. Gabapent for the price and ease of procurement wins the day over Lyrica.

Hi Famous, do you want me to start a new thread for you? I cannot afford Lyrica either and had to get gabapentin.

Hi Famous, do you want me to start a new thread for you? I cannot afford Lyrica either and had to get gabapentin.

That's devistating to hear, over here in the UK both Lyrica and Gabapentin is free. Although, even on illicit forums on the internet which sells these type of stuff both medicines are quite cheap.

While I'll admit I've never snorted Lyrica, I have taken it in large doses. I've taken four 200mg capsules as we speak. I believe 1200 is my highest. It makes you loopy stupid in the head as others have basically said. It does take it's time but has a nice lasting effect. Crazy as it sounds, the best time I had with Lyrica was mixing it with methadone. I know methadone kills the high of narcotics as I had been taking it for severe nerve pain but I do know mixing about 400mg of Lyrica and around 4mg or so of methadone is rather fun

I just sniffed 300 mgs lyrica. It does work and no burn. Pregabalin can be amazing and magical. I can't believe this post is still open🌝2022 july

Might be a placebo but Ive done it a number of times over the years and it deffo gives a different vibe than snorting.

In my experiences pregabalin was quite a bit stronger when just swallowed and I've read that it is transported into the bloodstream by a certain transporter which is only present in the gut so this makes sense but I don't know whether it's the whole truth. There is some effect from snorting but it plateaus, I've snorted like more than a gram and got no higher than from 150mg.

not to be that guy but why put all that powder up the nose to have half cling to whatever bullshit is already up there?

not to be that guy but why put all that powder up the nose
For science, as always.😅

No, I too had the impression that nasal works at least similar, for many substances better than oral and I wanted to get the max out of what I had. But it's really not worth it.

I too had the impression that nasal works at least similar,
I put a ton of shit up my nose as a kid and glad there was no lasting damage. Maybe this is my need to just say no cept to good blow. :p
I am confident some substances are best nasal but I am at the stage now where I would much rather dose fractions of mgs instead of Gs or Kgs. :rolleyes:
TBF: When riding bikes decades ago we would mix coke/crank half and half, dissolve it in something (cant remember) and use it in nasal sprayers. Cruisin for days....
Nicks anyone?

I put a ton of shit up my nose as a kid and glad there was no lasting damage. Maybe this is my need to just say no cept to good blow. :p
Oh I put probably half a kilo of RCs up my nose and it's still fine. Lyrica with all the fillers is a bad example, I am not in my country of origin atm, out of connections for drugs here and got desperate.
Nasal sprays (I used saline solution for contact lenses as a base and added the drugs I wanted) are a good recommendation for harm reduction imo, don't know about the chemistry and if a spray with panthenol etc in it would be better but for drugs which dehydrate the tissue it's certainly useful. I love the nasal route because with some drugs like stims or dissociatives they hit almost instantly. Coke has other ways (local anesthesia?) which damage the nasal tissue though.

Pregabalin is not very soluble, snorting b g is pointless

Plus therapeutic doses peak super fast so yeah...

what fillers? the 300mg ones have have pure pregabalin powder. Well basically pure, I believe the purity of the finished product lands at around 99.89%? . or 98.97%, something like that. When I dont plan on getting rid of some of what I buy, I just buy the pregabalin powder by the 0.5hg-1.0hg "loose" for myself and parachute it. I know its not cut because it usually comes pretty "chunky" with a lot of the crystals still intact. And I would simply just know from the high (yes, pregabalin does indeed get u high as fuck in the CORRECT dosage :p) There was a period of time back in the day when it came with basically all the crystals intact, it straight up looked like K. the stuff I get today is basically what u would find in a Lyrica capsule. kinda 60-40 to 70-30 on the crystal to powder ratio but the quality is still just as good as pharma Lyrica (if not better actually) I have developed a nose for pregabalin over the decade or so (no I dont put it UP my nose, that has always seemed pretty retarded to me) and I would've known if it was cut with something because the smell is not super strong but it def has a distinct and (to me) very pleasant smell. It reminds me of cotton candy for some reason. Ive tried basically every brand there is and some brands differ in smell and texture but its basically all the same. Different manufactures have different ways of producing it I assume. Although I have noticed whenever I sometimes run out and have to borrow some from friends that the lower dosed ones usually come a lot more "powdery". like 95-100% powder. But the 300mg ones always have 300mg's of powder/crystal mix, does not matter if the capsules come from a pharmacy, DW or the trunk of a car it has been the same stuff for quite a while now. So I assume its those 50-150mg capsules that are cut? but why? like its been pointed out it already is quite the amount of powder per dose, even if u dont take it by the gram like me. so I dont see the point in cutting if ure a pharma company? I just now remembered a have a few 150mg's layin around somewhere but I have been awake on that NICE Polish coocaine (pure, washed speed paste) for like.. holy fuck its been 70 something hours and the walls havent even started talkin yet. Thats when u know have the good stuff :). Anyway i guess I'll maybe crack a few of those small caps open when I wake up and check if the content weighs 150mg or whatever the amount of capsules i open should add up to if its pure.

I dont feel like scanning for typos n shit right so excuse me very much. Peace!

Oh and hey! if its not cut and nice and fine like that I might even try to snort some. Ive noticed sometimes when I handle it and get some some of the finer powder "residue" on my fingers and lick it that I get a pretty instant, but very short "high" from it so we shall see. not that I could fit like a gram in one go up my nose as I barely feel anything on it right now. My "max 3 days at the time" turned into 3 months ..

Last edited:
what fillers?
Have you actually weighed the contents of these capsules or pills?
They are off. Been there.
Hold up I'll weigh a 100mg....

Ere ya go bud:
First... 0.000
Eaj1nwh.jpg

Second.... powder from a "100mg" capsule says 133mg but was 135 so I'm going with 35 mg of crap of sorts
Aga7VKO.jpg

Third... with capsule it goes up to 180 something.
2aOz9zh.jpg

Scales are ancient but dead on. Got some new ones but only use it for "clean" stuff.

Ed: I think I see where ya at now. This is not pharmaceutical in nature and must be an acquirement of sorts that may very well be 90+% purity.

Last edited: