(answered) How to delete entire inbox and sent messages

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
copy pasta:

Hey BL family.

Is there a way for me to select delete ALL my inbox and sentbox messages (I am aware you can DESELECT all posts, but do not see SELECT ALL POSTS ?

Also, I have a question. 500 PM limit is by [not something I'm trying to bitch about)[/B]. And, I want to also ask how to select all messages prior to deleting them from your in/sent box , I can save them as either XML CSV or TEXT.

Does anyone else have experience with this? Which format is best for saving all your old private messages (preferably for mac).

Another question I asked in the staff forum recently, how can I donate to Bluellight? Staff and I swear I mean no offense, but can we really do better than 500 message inbox? I understand why greenlighters have such restricted access, and to an extent, non-staff members, but I really wish that all staff WAY more space.

Every morning I wake up with often 10+ Private Messages resulting in a full inbox, and I've already kept the majority of PM's I want to keep a record of.

How can I donate to BL? Do we have that figured out yet? I have a modest amount of money you guys! I want to support this site.

Best regards!!
- TC <3

Last edited:
Believe me, no matter how big the inbox gets someone will always want to make it bigger. Just go with your plan of deleting messages. As long as you keep them all, no inbox will ever be big enough because it will just keep filling up. They just expanded the size like a month ago. You should enjoy it for a bit, then you can start asking for a bigger one again. :p ;)

^ agreed. private messages are like gas - they expand to take up the available space :)

alasdair