NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did something nine of yall did today, got stung by 9 yella jackets after distrubing a nest of em.

Take me to the gallery

Shit I've been meaning to watch that show, it looked pretty cool. I forget what channel they're showing it on though

Nice new title by the way

I did something nine of yall did today, got stung by 9 yella jackets after distrubing a nest of em.

Take me to the gallery

Damn man, I fucking hate bees. Even just the way they fly around they're fuckin shitty creatures. I haven't been stung in years, probably because I act like such a bitch around them.

And what gallery?

How be things in the social? Anyone on good druuuhgs?

Might want to take some benadryl for those bee stings...

Nah man, that benadryl stuff is way too hardcore. Watch out for that shit ;)

Epinephrine right through the chest plate and into the heart just to be safe

Needles + hearts = no fucking thank you. That scene in pulp fiction is nuts when she's up and flailing around with that shit still in her chest. That's gotta feel so weird

Good morning ya fucks.

Happy Belated Birthday, ohline. I hope you had a great one, m'dear.

God I hate na meetings. I'm pretty sure atleast 2 people were nodding too.

Don't have to. I usually choose the "I'm Memphis, and I'm just here to listen" choice.

Them meetings are bogus as fuck. Hey stop doing dope, can we intrest you in some coffee and 12 steps to fill the void? Memph I hope you dont have to attend these meetings voluntary

i was at a christian group session for awhile and when they asked everyone what there relationship with god was i was the only one who said they didnt really have one

got stares and gasps

^ Did you tell them that you weren't addicted to any drugs, cause you were just highonlife?

Them meetings are bogus as fuck. Hey stop doing dope, can we intrest you in some coffee and 12 steps to fill the void? Memph I hope you dont have to attend these meetings voluntary

Haha, nobody has to do anything voluntarily. Do you mean you hope he isn't mandated to attend them, or that you hope that he doesn't choose to attend them?

Status
Not open for further replies.