NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
The women at some of the na meetings I went to were prety good looking and their self-esteem was in the gutter. If I hadn't been married I would have tryed to hook up with some.

Wus gut pff?

Bout to hit up this na meeting and chill out

Same ol', same ol'. My boy is going to TN for a couple weeks for training so it will just be the pup and I hanging out in NH. Got some plans worked up for this weekend but it's gonna be a long couple of weeks, that's for sure. *sigh*

Ayo, JB, who is that lady in your avatar? That is, if you don't mind me asking...

Er the one I saw on your profile page...

Lol, it sure as shit is. I just took a quick glance but upon a more thorough browsing I did indeed see that it was George Jung. Doesn't he get out this summer? Or is he already out? I know it's not too incredibly far away if it hasn't happened yet.

Indeed it is lmao. It was a Whitey Bulger pic but then I read a book in him and decided to go with another local hero.

Indeed it is lmao. It was a Whitey Bulger pic but then I read a book in him and decided to go with another local hero.

I watched some history Channel special on the winter hill gang and whitey bulger. It had a few of his top lieutenants on there and they had nothing nice to say about whitey. They all claimed to have no knowledge of him being an FBI informant but from what they said and I comprehended the only other option was him being a fortune teller or an actual agent.

One thing is for sure, whitey had his shit down and is easily one of the top 5 gangsters of all time. Quite possibly top 3. Even if he was a snitch he was the epitome of a gangster. One of his old soldiers they interviewed told the interviewers that whitey made his first million at 27 and did so by intimidating a liquor store owner to sell whitey his liquor store for cheap as fuck, in turn whitey turned around and got a $600k loan on the place and a few weeks later burned it down and collected more than a million in insurance.

Go ahead chinky and let us know what you think about whitey and his snitch status...

I don't really think he was a snitch per se..he just had a plant in the FBI and they made it seem like he was a snitch to hide the fact that he had someone in the FBI working for him..kinda like in the wire with the Greek and how everytime someone mentioned spmepne he knew, he wpuld call and let him know

At least that's my belief on what happened..I've only seen a few programs on bulger and isn't the dearted based on him too? I've never read books or anything though so I could be wrong..he could of been a flatout snitch..what o got respect for is that he put in work himself..he didn't have his goons outthere killin people, he did that shot himself and that's dope.

He definitely worked with the feds, that's no secret. He did screw some people over in the process but, that's all expected. I just didn't like that he was a male prostitute for dudes and there's even talk of him molesting little boys. I draw the line at kids and if that shit is true than he is a monster but, he is undeniably a gangster as they come. Until he got caught he was legend around here. People would talk about seeing him like they saw tupac or something.

Edit- iirc the agent he worked with got pickedup for it but I think he's out now.

Well of course your gonn five the feds info if you got one workin for you..so you throw them a couple bones maybe about your rivals and when they get picked up or raided or whatever, your there too capitalize on it..maybe you know someone doin a drug deal and the fee pop them in the way, the customer is still gonna need it and thys when you step up..

Whitey thru them entire graveyards, quite literally. He turned in just as many Irish mobsters as he did Italian mobsters...

Funny to hear you say this chinky because every other post you have dealing with the subject are quite negative. Do you mean that it's OK to cooperate as long as you're at the top of the food chain but it's not OK of you are a simple user caught up in a situation and you turn on your dealer? Quite hypocritical if you ask me...

Completely OK for a mob boss/murderer to cooperate with the FBI but not OK for a working man to speak his dealers name?

Don't "snitches" also capitalize off of it one way or another?

Last edited:
He definitely worked with the feds, that's no secret. He did screw some people over in the process but, that's all expected. I just didn't like that he was a male prostitute for dudes and there's even talk of him molesting little boys. I draw the line at kids and if that shit is true than he is a monster but, he is undeniably a gangster as they come. Until he got caught he was legend around here. People would talk about seeing him like they saw tupac or something.

Edit- iirc the agent he worked with got pickedup for it but I think he's out now.

I have heard about the male prostitute thing but never about the molestation thing....I have also heard he was a raging homosexual and this is the real reason he kept a harem of women...

I don't really think he was a snitch per se..he just had a plant in the FBI and they made it seem like he was a snitch to hide the fact that he had someone in the FBI working for him..kinda like in the wire with the Greek and how everytime someone mentioned spmepne he knew, he wpuld call and let him know

At least that's my belief on what happened..I've only seen a few programs on bulger and isn't the dearted based on him too? I've never read books or anything though so I could be wrong..he could of been a flatout snitch..what o got respect for is that he put in work himself..he didn't have his goons outthere killin people, he did that shot himself and that's dope.

Yes, the departed is LOOSELY based on whitey. He certainly didn't "plant" his FBI connect. They approached him, multiple times, he didn't agree until he found out his partner, Steve flemmi, was also an informant.

Edit: also, JB, yes his FBI handler was picked up. I believe his name was John connoly. Not sure of he is still in though...

Interesting note: atleast one, if not both, of whitey's brothers was in politics and I know one was a senator and later president of a university but was asked by MIT Romney to step down because he admitted to speaking to whitey on a random pay phone while he was on the run.

Last edited:
his brother Billy is the one you mean. He was the pres of Umass and always had pull in this state. A local writer, Howie Carr has done a few books on the winter hill gang one of which is called "The Brothers Bulger" and is about the both of them from kids up.

You're right it was Connolly. I'm pretty sure I heard he was out ass it was on the local news a few years ago. He was a local guy too. In fact he knew Whitey before he went into the feds but, he want a plant. The feds hated the Italian mob more so they cut Whitey some slack for info... At least that's how it started.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connolly_(FBI)

connelly knew whitey since he was a kid and admired whitey..so yeah he might not have "planted" him, but it was damn near it..i mean he became an "informant" in 1975 and didnrt get charges brought up against him until 1997? no ones gets to do their own thing for over 20years and not get brought up obn chgarges especially since when they did charge him it was for 19counts of murder..if he was snitchin, it wasnt about important things..i think its still he more or less had connelly looking out for him cause he was more or less blackmailing him and for him not to be picked up for 20years they used the excuse that he was informant...ive yet to see what info he gave to the feds that they used

and no its not ok to snitch if your at the top of the food chain or at the bottom but if your gonna snitch it might as well be for tht feds and not some local idiots, at least the feds can put you in witness protection..i mean with fed time your doing 100% of the sentence and generally its gonna be 25-life and normally when you get fed charges against you, they are gonna win the case..they just dont arrest you hopin that they are gonna win the case, they do it when they kjnow

the whole "informant" thing like i said i think was ajust a cover cause connelly was dirty and didnt want bulger blowing the whistle on him and him going to jail, which he eventually did...i really dont think he was feeding info on his own people and really thats the most improtant thing, who cares about your rivals, if you know a way to get them out of the picture and thatr was is droppin a dime to the feds instead of killin them and creating a gang war and bringing heat on you, then so be it..do i agree with it? no but im sure millions of dollars where involved and money makes people do things they dont believe in..

i never really read up on the boston mob, so i dont know the whole story this is just what i think happened, regardless of what people say

I finished up the 3 part Hatfields & McCoys series a few days ago, and thought it was really good. I thought I saw it mentioned in here recently, so figured I would bring it up. I wonder how much of a drunk I would have been back then. Booze was all over, and dudes just drank all day. Morphine became popular during the civil war, which is when the beginning of the Hatfields & McCoys mini-series took place, so if I could have gotten me some of that I woulda put the whiskey down for a little while so I could binge on morphine. If I survived into the early 1900s then I would be copping my dope from Bayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.