• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

Mould on pods ?

What do other poddies think about that dry mold that has grown on some of them ? Until recently I'd just though fuck it and ground down the mouldy bits too. But I read some scare stories the other day that it can be dangerous, particularly any mold on the inside of them, and that you should never consume those ones..

Ive just cracked open my first mouldy inside pod so am discarding it, and also one that is 100% covered in mold on one half on the outside ive just chucked that part too. Otherwise pods with up to about 30 % mold ive ground down and consumed regardlessly, and I'm still alive and not been taken ill.

The only ones I've thrown away are those where the seeds are actually reluctant to pour out because of the mouldy growth inside. Anything on the outside, I've thought "that's alkaloids", rightly or wrongly.

If it was obviously mould, like the green powdery stuff that grows on teabags etc, then I'd chuck it.

But I don't know what I'm doing ;)

Lol, neither do i really. I should have made clear I meant black, dried, apparently "dead" mould, not living green stuff, which of course i wouldnt be consuming. But you probably knew that anyway.

I'm pretty sure these black patches or spots are definately mould, rather than alkaloids.

the best way to prepare the 'tea' is to crush the pods in a cofee beans crushing mashine(just take out the seeds before) then if the pods are realy big take 2-3 allready crushed and put them in a pot with 300 grams of water,cover the pot with something to avoid the evaporation and boil on SLOW fire for 25 minutes after the water start to boil. then filter it thru a hankecheef of any peace of cotton even a clean tshort will do , cool it add a beat of shugar(cause the taste is quite sorrow and...have a nice time . Ye you can go to job ;you will feel relax

does a slow boil whilst brewing help release more alkaloids? i just leave them in freshly boiled water for about 20 min, then again after drank first round. i'm doing 40g to get a mild buzz but not sure if they are crappy quality pods or my tolerance is still high from heroin. probably both? this is only the second batch of pods from the same place so don't know the variation in quality.

Boiling is bad ! Destroys the alkaloids. Although TBH this is just what Ive read rather than gained personal experience of.

I should actually do an experiment with boiling them like you say and compare it to my method of just using warm water.

One very interesting thing ive found recently is how well Promethazine seems to work in potentiating the well-being effects of pods. I can only assume its the Prometh doing this as for a while I'd been getting very little in the way of well-being effects from the codeine or pods I'd taken without prometh. But with some Prometh added last night and today the well-being is well up.

First few times i used Prometh with my weak opiate it just sent me to sleep, but i seem to have become tolerant to that effect and can now enjoy what it does. I can only assume this is what is going on. I might just be having an unexplained upturn in mood because its the weekend, and i have been very up and down for weeks now.

Last edited:
ok i'll know it( i was thinking thats forbiden to sell or buy-and me I'm asking just for medication... thanks anyway

^^^
horsrider you are welcome here but you need to edit some of your posts, if you have come here seeking people to send you drugs then you have come to the wrong place. Do the moderators a favour and remove the posts with your requests and information.

does any one know if it is ok to INJECT the poppey "tea" once it is cold and very well filtrated?(please DO NOT DO IT BEFORE WE DISCUSS AND WE ARE SURE!!!!) Once I have collected the lactose , dry it then disolved in hot water, cooled it and injected. The feeling was a beat strange and quite strong just out of few drops of lactose. At one moment I got afraid and went in the street holding the seeringe in my hand(of course in a hidden way) the idea was that if I'll lose the conscience , my hand will get open and people will understand the reason and tell it to the guys from ambulance. then everething was ok. I think one of the reasons of the strange feeling was that at tgis period of time (it was in spain) is was dayly injecting buprenorphine (avoid to do it in 9 cases of 10, the amidone that is contained in subutex(buprenorphine) pills can stop the blood flow in veins of the hand and the hands are aufully inflaiting/ I do not think that injecting poppey tea can lead to a bigger addiction that drinking it, but with smoller quantity we can attend a same effect8(

Although pods are where morphine is derived from and processed into heroin there's no way you could safely inject PPT until it has been expertly processed into those compounds.

man i'm relly sorry .truyng to delete can not do . how to do?

Just click edit on your posts and either delete the whole thing or remove the offending requests and info, it's as much for your safety as anything. Currently the whole world can see you details and your request8o

i have deleted. brrrrr!thanks man a lot

horsrider your well on your way to getting warned which may lead to you being banned from the site.

I have PM'd you to informally request that you stop sourcing drugs here - if you keep this up you will be infracted next.

ok kate 'i have deleted all my messages!!!i'm just telling it in the message you quot/ by the way there is lot of good and cheap wine in the country I leav. You can sourc it without any problm;-)and sorry for my messages I sincerely was sure to be nice
horsrider your well on your way to getting warned which may lead to you being banned from the site.

I have PM'd you to informally request that you stop sourcing drugs here - if you keep this up you will be infracted next.

Whoever asked about injecting "tea" from poppies HELL NO! Imagine what you'd look like missing an arm & you get the idea why that's a bad idea.

Anyway, poppies are well & truely in bloom. My tolerance this year is obscene though thanks to methadone. 50+ poppies only just tickled me last night. I'm gonna push the envelope & do 75 tonight.

In years previous to this i'd get a 12+ hour high from poppy tea - morning-after-glow.

Is anybody else on here on methadone & drinking tea? How does it affect you?

Ah, p.s To the guy/girl who mentioned promethazine with the poppies, yeah that's a good one, sedation, antihistamine action & eliminating any potential nausea. But... try diphenhydramine! Man, i'm gonna try that again this year.

That goes for everybody. If you have a good pod tea buzz going & are curious about antihistamines (i'd understand if you were not) maaan diphenhydramine takes Opium tea to a level better than any heroin i've ever had!

It's strange 'cos i've taken diph' before to help me sleep & found it to feel quite unpleasnt. But on opium it doesnt feel like i would normally it just seems to make the opium inyour bloodstream have an orgasm or something.

Last edited:
Best way I had to store the half kilo I bought was to Grind up all of the Poppies once I'd opened them with a Coffee Grinder (Not including seeds, Just disgarded those), so they were all a fine powder, then I put all of the powder in a large Tupperware box. When ever I wanted to make some tea I had a small glass which I would fill up to the brim (which came to about two big pods in powder) so as to be sure I didn't use more than intended. Half a kilo lasted me for three and a half months, though I have a low tolerance and wasn't doing it more than two or three times a fortnight.

Anything on the outside, I've thought "that's alkaloids", rightly or wrongly.

Turns out you were right, and I was wrong. I posted this question on another section of BL and Sekio, who seems to know everything about everything, reckons these black patches are likely to be opium stains. Gotta dish out those black bits I've thrown away now lol. I've also just remembered I came accross one pod which contained dry black powder inside which I didnt know what the hell it was, but i just added it to the brew regardless. Guess it must have been Opium which had leaked into the pod and dried out into powder. If i remember correctly that brew was very strong. :D

don't inject it bro! plant matter isn't good. plus a massive amount no?

might try diphenhydramine but not holding my breath, does nothing for me re: iv heroin. maybe will suit the nuances of ppt better. might try and evaporate a lot of the water from a lot of poppy tea to save drinking cups and cups of shite.

a question, what should the ratio of water to powder be? i've done about 30g with 500ml, but you get back less water than that. what is good?

Simplest method I ever heard about was using a coffee percolator - according to a bunch of guys at the poppies.org site "This extracts every last skerritt of goodness".