• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

basically the same as a stove top coffee maker from my wikipedia readings?

only use that for coffee atm, cafetiere for both.

don't inject it bro! plant matter isn't good. plus a massive amount no?

might try diphenhydramine but not holding my breath, does nothing for me re: iv heroin. maybe will suit the nuances of ppt better. might try and evaporate a lot of the water from a lot of poppy tea to save drinking cups and cups of shite.

a question, what should the ratio of water to powder be? i've done about 30g with 500ml, but you get back less water than that. what is good?

I read somewhere on one of the somniferum forums that about half a cup of water per tablespoonfull is about right, and that less alkaloids are extracted if you use too little water. Not excatly precise guidance but after after doing all the measuring and sums on cups and spoonfulls etc this works out to be around 13 grams per 500ml. Based on that, I think you need to use more water if you are using 30g, probably at least 1 litre. (One of my heaped tablespoonfulls is 4.6g, half a cup = 150ml)

Last edited:
basically the same as a stove top coffee maker from my wikipedia readings?

only use that for coffee atm, cafetiere for both.

Yeah - just a standard coffee maker, put the grounds where you put the coffee and press the button. Hey ho, instant opium. Apparantly the steam is just right for extracting everything.

Yeah - just a standard coffee maker, put the grounds where you put the coffee and press the button. Hey ho, instant opium. Apparantly the steam is just right for extracting everything.

So you are now saying you get opium as a result of processing the grounds, whereas earlier in the thread, when i was on about evaporating off the tea to leave a solid matter, you were saying it wasnt opium. According to the book i read (its apparently a well known book about Opium poppys and what to do with them) this material you are left with after evaporating off the water IS opium, as it has been handled for hundreds of years. Though he states that technically and legally opium is just the gum that exudes from the cut living pods.

So you are now saying you get opium as a result of processing the grounds, whereas earlier in the thread, when i was on about evaporating off the tea to leave a solid matter, you were saying it wasnt opium.

No, it's not opium it's poppy tea. My bad.

Poppy tea does contain opium tho - but you can't concentrate it enough to smoke it like opium.

According to the book i read

Was it Mr Hogshire? I believe his landlord informed on him and got him locked up - he was getting through about 50 glasses of poppy tea a day.

Though he states that technically and legally opium is just the gum that exudes from the cut living pods.

Not sure about that - I think if the police caught you with poppy pods and you wern't using them for craft arranging they'd try and prosecute you for "a preparation of opium".

Is that a recent thing vadar? I remember reading something at the very end of the misuse of drugs act that said poppy straw wasn't class A - some clause that they altered in the late 80's. Maybe I'm wrong tho it's been a year or two since I read it. I was trying to check out how viable it would be to import poppy straw.

Was it Mr Hogshire

Yes. Old Jimbo. Its hard to imagine a more biased book really, and I have my doubts about a lot of the stuff in there, but despite all that its still a pretty useful book with some good information in it.....

Good book tho - nice quote from Errol Flynns experience with his girl "Ting Ling"!!

I read somewhere on one of the somniferum forums that about half a cup of water per tablespoonfull is about right, and that less alkaloids are extracted if you use too little water. Not excatly precise guidance but after after doing all the measuring and sums on cups and spoonfulls etc this works out to be around 13 grams per 500ml. Based on that, I think you need to use more water if you are using 30g, probably at least 1 litre. (One of my heaped tablespoonfulls is 4.6g, half a cup = 150ml)

ah shit that would may be why things have slowed. increased amount of powder with same water did nothing more so figured i'd got everthing i would do, will try tomorrow with more water, fuck, not looking forward to drinking that shit. cheers buddy.

i meant a moka pot

No, it's not opium it's poppy tea. My bad.

Poppy tea does contain opium tho - but you can't concentrate it enough to smoke it like opium.

According to the book i read

Was it Mr Hogshire? I believe his landlord informed on him and got him locked up - he was getting through about 50 glasses of poppy tea a day.

Though he states that technically and legally opium is just the gum that exudes from the cut living pods.

Not sure about that - I think if the police caught you with poppy pods and you wern't using them for craft arranging they'd try and prosecute you for "a preparation of opium".
well im just collecting them for the seeds. for my garden. theres loads . pink ones, red ones , purple ones, fancy ones...no white ones tho. woolahi ive never seen so many opium poppies. they are absolutely everywhere this year. dunno if its because im looking out for them or going to new places but there are absolutely loads of em round by my...and next year there will be more.

my theory is people sowed them anywhere last year and they just set seed. my aunt sent me some seeds in the summer god bless her and thats what ive got in my garden :)

i currently live in the countryside and have loads of seeds left over, would it be worthwhile throwing them on the country lane verges? i ride a bike to work and have hung out in the area the first 18 years of my life and never seen poppies. when would be good to sow them?

since learning of my heroin addiction my dad has planted an "ironic" poppy in his garden.

my dad's nice too.
can you make tea with the fredh pods or do you have to dry them out first? i opiate tolerant, but busy busy busy. cannot do a rip van winkle

Fuck the tea!

I took just one of my Giganteum pods (my normal dose is three in tea). I chopped it up and ground it as if I was going to make tea, but instead I mixed it up in yoghurt (two small cartons) and ate the lot.

Colour me impressed! It was much easier, taste-wise, to get down my throat, although the stringy texture means it's still a bit of a struggle. But less of a struggle.

I am now fucked on opiates! Hurrah! And it's been only a few minutes, so the digestion has barely begun, thus I expect to be fuckeder very soon :D

The effects last a very long time taken this way. I usually make the tea, and then filter off the grounds and drink the tea. I put the grounds in the fridge and save them for later. I find it very easy to take a few spoonfulls of these every now and then and knock them back with some cold water. Its very easy when they're pre-cooked and chilled and moist (they're much softer on the mouth/throat than the dry grounds) and if your stomach is fairly empty. It's very bloating though so you cant easily do it on a full stomach. I believe this way you can get the most out of the pods as nothing is going to waste and you are getting 2 goes/doses out of each of your brews. By not making a brew first before eating the grounds you are missing out on an extra dose you could have had, plus I believe some alkaloids need the warm water to be extracted because your body cant extract them all out of uncooked powder. (I dont know if this is true, I just read it somewhere)

Last edited: