• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

It was probably PTCH with a petrol strimmer.

The big goth lady next to my friends has her usual garden full to bursting with rubble breeze blocks & poppies. And then all of a sudden Bam you go round one day and they're all gone. She doesn't bother with the rest of the weeds, most odd ;)

One plant? You arn't going to get enough to dose off it anyway.

Why not leave it and see if anymore grow there next year.

If it has 30 buds which all turn into pods, that should be enough for several doses. (Ok its unlikely all 30 buds will become thriving, healthy & viable pods) But this depends on the potency of the pods and the exact species of the plant of course....If he's lucky they could be the hens and chicks variety which are meant to be very potent.

Isemene you seem to be very dismissive about poppy pods in comparing them to bananna skins. True there are some piss poor ones around but if you get some good pods they really do pack a punch.

Fubar: you could sneak around like a thief in the night and slit them once its gone dark and there's few people around. Provided you get up very early the next morning, before all the nosey beaks start poking around, you might have a reasonable opium harvest waiting for you. (Probably not more than 1 or 2 smokes worth though). After that you could take a chance on waiting for the pods to turn brown and pick them all @ night, or you might be best just nabbing them soon after youve extracted the opium incase anyone else gets there first.

Last edited:
the fucking little feral shitheads round here have broken all the flower heads off since my last post - c'est la vie!!
i saw school kids pulling them off one and throwing them at each other by the blues ground the other day....

Yeah, I know - it was much more wishful thinking than anything else. I'm on 60ml 'done a day anyway, it just seemed like it was too good to waste. Doesn't matter now anyway because the fucking little feral shitheads round here have broken all the flower heads off since my last post - c'est la vie!!

oh shit, i dint see that post. :eek:

F.U.B.A.R The best way to utilize those poppies would be as follows; chop off the pods (best to wait until the "crown" is pointing toward the sky) throw them in a blender with about half a pint of water, blend them, then strain the "slurry" through a sieve into a bowl by pressing the soaking plant matter in the sieve with a spoon so the green "tea" goes into the bowl.

After you have your bowel simply drink the tea! If the tea is very bitter then this is a good sign that it will be strong. The more bitter the better.

Believe me i've been doing this every summer (except 2008) since 2006 & have been through much trial & error. If your wish to scrape together enough smokable opium you will need hundreds upon hundreds to get a significant amount. Then if you do want to smoke it you either need to boil it to remove the plant matter then dry it, which with a small yield will likely leave you with next to nothing. Best thing to do is let it dry for months before it's properly smokable but it's too tempting to use.

Trust me when i say that making "pod tea" is the best method; it takes an hour to kick in & it gets you high for a long time - up to 24 hrs. When smoked it comes on in seconds but wears off fully within a hour.

Yeah, thanks for that. I realise that with my opiate tolerance it would be like pissing in the wind anyway - I just hate to see a particularly good plant going to waste. it's all hypothetical now anyway because the kids have ripped all the heads off, but cheers for the info.

It's surprising how much opium you can collect. You can reasonably expect half an ounce - reduced by maybe a third if you boil the impurities out - if you've access to a patch or two away from prying eyes. But remember that, unlike poppy growing, it's illegal and therefore not to be encouraged by a responsible forum like this.

Hey everyone *I iz* a newbie and waiting for a 1/2 lb of dried poppies and wander the best way to properly extreact to smokeable

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone swim is a newbie and waiting for a 1/2 lb of dried poppies and wander the best way to properly extreact to smokeable

Hello Swim! We don't have a pool here, so there's no swimming I'm afraid. But good luck finding available water and extract-info ;)

^^^^^

Iseme's right they're unsmokeable but is of course joking about eating them. Rectal insertion is probably your best bet.

Well, where there is a will there is a way, but with that said, the way isn't worth the trouble.

go and post sense if you're going to post! In the kindest possible way :)

EDIT: I guess you mean with regards to smoking, eh? Sorry for being so thick!

There's some bizarre ICE METHOD, where you freeze the poppy tea and then do a thousand other things to make it smokeable. I tried and smoked it and felt about the same as you do from smoking banana skins. You'd be better off trying to smoke what was on the bottom of the goat-herders sandals.

You and the goat herder must have been best buddies! Have you actually done the banana skins? I am embarrassed to admit I have! It was great! Almost as good as smoking tea bags.

My aunt's got quite a few in her garden this year. I plan on doing a bit of Gorilla Weeding for her

it looks like i should have enough pods to do stuff with this summer.
please tell me:
1. wen should i pull the seed pods off the plant.
2. what should i do with the seed pods when i have pulled them off?
3. is there any value in the rest of the plant.

they really are beautiful.... i have about 5 different species of poppy in my " garden"

btw did i ever tell yous that the man downstairs is a cunt? well im telling you now. will tell you why later. washing up to do

1. wen should i pull the seed pods off the plant.
Any time after the flowers have fallen off. You can wait until the pods turn brown. You might want to slit them first to extract some opium. Apparently rain is bad news once the pods have developed and are maturing as it makes them less strong. So pick em if theres any sign of heavy and prolonged wet weather.
2. what should i do with the seed pods when i have pulled them off?
grind them down to powder and add to warm water for 20 - 30 mins, and then sieve off the grounds as you would with loose tea and drink the tea.
3. is there any value in the rest of the plant.
apparently (that word again) theres alakaloids in every part of the plant, the roots, stems, leaves. The leaves can be dried and smoked but the concentrations of the goodies in the roots is said to be low...

I thought the talk of rain was just for when you were harvesting opium latex? i.e. don't score them if you're expecting rain because it'll just wash away the latex.

I thought the talk of rain was just for when you were harvesting opium latex? i.e. don't score them if you're expecting rain because it'll just wash away the latex.

Well i havent personally done any of ths stuff myself, its all what i read. There may be some innacuracies in my memory or in what the bloke wrote, but im pretty sure ive got that right. Somehow rain weakens the potency of the pods, as it written.