• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

Your having a pretty rubbish intro to opiates aren't you. but I remember doing just two fresh poppy pods, a felt little bit relaxed, then did 5 or 6 few days later and that was more like it. So up the dose.

However.

I'm a bit suspicious of getting poppy seeds from a shop, like really?!? The seeds, people say they get high so they can't be lying. My OH says ones from the shop are heated, so id doubt much alkaloids are left.

m going try it tonight though, 800g. but I hope I get a pleasant surprise!

You wait in all morning for your poppy pods, then get bored and take some stuff to the dump and you're out for 20 minutes, that's when your poppy pod courier arrives.

It's poppy.

Waiting till next week, going get a over a kilo. Right now I'm not skint, but not spending 8 quid at asda.

Just settle for some more beers Tomoz!

Beware the white seeds as this means they have been washed, and wont have any alkaloids at all. If i remember correctly.

Got a load of hens and chicks. Now I know why it's named.

Y47unda.jpg

Anyone made tea with this? Seems a massive faff to separate and split the hundreds of little pods. Should I just chuck the whole thing in the blender?

What kind of size are the 'hens' ? I would just split a couple to see what's inside whatever size they are. Bleedin expensive arent they though, or maybe it just seems that way because i haven't got a job at the moment.

Let me have a look...

The largest hen is as small as the smallest of those Giganteum I have had the pleasure to consume. About the size and shape of my cold, flaccid penis. You may not have seen that so it's 1.5" long and 1" wide at the bulbous bit, but it is also tapered. Yes, the mascara snake, bulbous also tapered. Also, a tin tear drop.

The smallest are like (actual) acorns.

The chicks are like small clitorides.

Yes, bloody expensive! But I read they're potent.

I will open one soon.

That's right!

Let me have a look...

The largest hen is as small as the smallest of those Giganteum I have had the pleasure to consume. About the size and shape of my cold, flaccid penis. You may not have seen that so it's 1.5" long and 1" wide at the bulbous bit, but it is also tapered. Yes, the mascara snake, bulbous also tapered. Also, a tin tear drop.

The smallest are like (actual) acorns.

Yes, bloody expensive! But I read they're potent.

I will open one soon.

That's right!

Everything about this post made me grin like an idiot =D

Anyone made tea with this? Seems a massive faff to separate and split the hundreds of little pods. Should I just chuck the whole thing in the blender?

I wondered that too knock - I think I ended up opening every one and dumping the seeds first but maybe you could just filter those out at the end.

I was totally unaware that was genuinely the plural of clitoris.
Thanks Knock, today I've learnt something.

edit: I got too excited at learning a thing that I hadn't read the full post. Way to lower the tone.

What's the word for plants such as Daffodils that keep re-appearing every year after they've been planted ?

Last edited:
Perrenial?

Too much GQT here. I don't even garden.

Pretty sure poppies keep going. My mum has a few that seem to have been there for years.

I'm afraid so. My radios are tuned to Radio 4 and if I sleep in on a Sunday my shower and brunch are accompanied by Bob Flowerdew and friends.