• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy RH-34 Thread

Since there's such a huge resonance, I decided to go for another try (I guess the real reason could be my strong desire to get high)...

T=11:50am
Administered 40mg of the extract rectally. Looking at how much dissolved in the solvent (water), there might be more creatine left than I thought. Should come out as over 25mg RH-34 though.

T+20min: Surprise, surprise, NOTHING!
Plugged another 100mg of the extract...

T+28min: Again, some sort of stimulation I guess. I noticed both yesterday and just now that my tics are getting a lot worse. Feels rather uncomfortable overall. Nothing in terms of psychedelia.
T+40min: I give up!

Last edited:
little question, I have in my mind that you are on medication (probably antipsychotics)?

Went without for 3 nights prior to the last trial. Before that I had tapered down to a miniscule amount of maybe 10mg Quetiapine for 3 days or so. That shouldn't be blocking any of the psychedelic effects right?

^Hard to say. Wiki says

Quetiapine has the following pharmacological actions:[16][43][44][45]

D1 (IC50 = 1268nM), D2 (IC50 = 329nM), D3, and D4 receptor antagonist
5-HT1A (IC50 = 717nM), 5-HT2A (IC50 = 148nM), 5-HT2C, and 5-HT7 receptor antagonist
It also has an active metabolite whose half-life is 12 hours. There could be bioaccumulation in fat that means you are getting doses from it transferring into the blood for who knows how long after you quit. You are a terrible test subject for such a new compound, unfortunately. Have you successfully used other psychedelics after a three day break in the past?

an ic50 of 150nM@5ht2a should be easily outcompeted by rh34 though

if its not active at the kind of bogus doses he's taking, i think this is pretty much guaranteed vendor garbage. cut for your safety my fucking ass.

Yeah I'd be a terrible subject to find out about any potentially mind-blowing qualities, but I should be good for getting a feel for the dosages. Some people take over 1g of Quetiapine at night, my recommended dosage is 200mg and I went without for 3 days, plus down to 10mg 3 days before.
I could imagine some people getting very slight psychedelic effects at the dosages I tried, since there was some fleeting sense of experiencing threshold effects. Then again, maybe this is the new Mescaline and 20g of the mix will blow anyone's mind^^. Jk, I'm personally done with trials.

Have you successfully used other psychedelics after a three day break in the past?
To be honest, no I have not. I did however once smoke DMT 20h after using olanzapine which has a half life of several days. I did experience CEVs and OEVs at the expected dosage level, but never managed to break through at higher dosages.

Anyway, we probably shouldn't hold our breathe for more impressive experience reports to surface...

an ic50 of 150nM@5ht2a should be easily outcompeted by rh34 though

if its not active at the kind of bogus doses he's taking, i think this is pretty much guaranteed vendor garbage. cut for your safety my fucking ass.
Haha, I lol'ed at that last part. Like I said, I hate the idea myself.
As for quetiapine's pharmacology, it seems to be a lot more complex. Not sure those inhibitoy concentrations can really explain all of it. E.g. there is some effect on H3 receptors afaik which messes with serotonin production and release. Surely the receptors will adapt to that on some level.

Last edited:
'Interesting' compound.

Thanks for posting your trials crOOK, seriously though dude titrate slower.

You're welcome and you're absolutely right, would've been more clever. Time was tight though, since I had to go off the quetiapine for this. I guess this form of risk seeking behaviour is the bit of excitement I currently have left. ;)

A friend smoked an unknown amount of rh-34, thinking it was a cannabinoid. He was tripping balls for 10 hours. Will try it myself soon.

A friend smoked an unknown amount of rh-34, thinking it was a cannabinoid. He was tripping balls for 10 hours. Will try it myself soon.

/me's ears perk up!

Can you find out more information about this from the friend? Approximate amount, character and quality of the experience etc?

He described it as a real bad trip/psychosis, seeing all kinds of images from memory first, then leading to complete ego loss and uncontrollable mental thought processes. He wasn't expecting any of that which may have triggered the bad trip. I was unable to find out how much he used.
So in order to try to recreate this experiment and verify his findings, I smoked about 3-5 mg myself last night which triggered a very mild psychedelic experience, but this may have been a placebo effect as there was a lot of weed involved as well. Will try to smoke ~10 mg next week but I wonder if the creatine (it's supposedly 90% creatine, 10% RH34) poses a health risk when smoked.

Please be VERY careful. The jump from 3-5mg to 10 is too high.

An unexpected very strong trip that comes on fast is a perfect recipe for a bad trip, so it need not be the drug itself but as you think too, because of the surrounding circumstances.

Its REALLY unfortunate that theres 90% Creatine in the mix, if its mixed unevenly theres no telling what dose you are taking and creatine is chock full of nitrogen, because of its guanidine component, which upon combustion might generate nitrogen oxides. If you do it, you'll have to vape it very cleanly.

Yeah this chemical sounds fascinating.

Yeh smoking creatine does sound very intresting, bit like a body builder that cant put the pipe down ?

Sorry BTW, know its not constructive, but could'nt help myself .. But seriously why do you think it sounds fascinating ? i mean everyone thats tried it has come up with a fail .. sounds like a waste of time to me ..

Yeh smoking creatine does sound very intresting, bit like a body builder that cant put the pipe down ?

Sorry BTW, know its not constructive, but could'nt help myself .. But seriously why do you think it sounds fascinating ? i mean everyone thats tried it has come up with a fail .. sounds like a waste of time to me ..
QFT (and lol at smoking creatine :D )

edit: Btw guys, I explained to you how to separate the substance from the creatine. It's a very easy process...

I wish there was a general tendency on bluelight to get back to things like DMT Mushrooms and Mescaline. All these crazy-ass rc's don't really seem to offer any advantages over the naturally occuring psychedelics at all, besides being cheap and available. I myself have abused the shit out of psychedelics, but in all honesty I do not think it's anything anyone should do who wants to live a functional life in westerm society. So why the need for cheap psychedelics that carry unknown risks that can be ruled out for classical psychedelics?
The whole issue is a bit puzzling to me. I'm curious as well when it comes to "new stuff" as I have demonstrated with my own trials, but I just don't see why anyone would go back to these substances over and over, especially the NBOME series which seemed pretty shitty to me personally. I would strongly urge anyone who is into rc psychedelics and has never experienced mescaline or dmt to schedule an appointment with these 2 substances. :D

Btw I'm wondering if the dude who smoked it and had a bad trip just experienced a very strong synthetic cannabinoid intoxication, since there were so few details about his experience. I have heard that these cannabinoids can be absolutely mind shattering for some people (I personally just get very stoned and dizzy/sick on a high dosage of AM2201).

I really think it sounds fascinating guys. I want to hear a real trip report, and to The Lone Deranger... I couldn't find anyone who has actually tried it aside from the post near the top of this page, but it doesn't sound real for whatever reason.