• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy RH-34 Thread

This compound is even less potent than serotonin itself and selectivity is mediocre at best and the counterscreening is not exactly comprehensive. Bulk sellers will sell everything labelled as a 5-HT2A agonists on Wikipedia. Compounds show up there before they are even known in the literature. Somebody make a fake entry with a fake molecule and two weeks later we will have chinese bulk sellers offering it for sale.

Sorry, but that's just ignorant. Yes, it's less potent than serotonin technically, but so is LSD, DOI, DOC, 4-HO-DMT, DMT, etc... As far as I can tell, the only 5HT-2a full agonists (100% as strong as serotonin) are 25D-NBOMe, Bromo-DragonFLY (which are both selective as well), and the nonselective mexamine (5-MeO-Tryptamine, methoxy serotonin). From the articles, I would gather that it is a potent partial agonist, which means that along with the serotonergic selectivity for 5HT-2a, it should produce at least some psychedelic effects.

However, I would pay good attention to the warnings others have posted. Though RH-32 has no significant affinity for the other 5HT receptors, the histamine, muscarinic, and adrenergic agonist properties are very worrying and will probably contribute a bunch of nasty side effects. I wouldn't test it myself, but if you are going to, start VERY small (~50ugs maybe).

People are such pussies, seriously. I can't understand why barely anyone has taken this stuff so far after it's been available for months. The dude who came up with this is obviously extremely knowledgable in both organic chemistry and pharmacology. It's his fucking life and he was obviously looking for a new kickass psychedelic. I know how reckless some rc vendors are, but this stuff is widely available and I consider it highly unlikely that all these vendors would sell some killer substance. I know, there are vendors who don't give a shit if people die, but we can all agree that's generally considered bad business practice lol.

If it wasn't completely against the rules I would've offered myself as a guinea pig, followed by an extensive trip report. I'm really not into psychedelics anymore (except dmt once in a while), but I'm really considering to buy this shit to shut all those sceptics up. Don't get me wrong, I myself am a very sceptical person, but this shit seems like a genuine psychedelic. Admittedly, possibly one that'll add side effects on another end of the spectrum. Besides, it's not like other psychedelics aren't deadly... Quite a few of those psychedelic phenethylamines have cost some lives in the past at relatively reasonable high end dosages.

So ffs, just start low and increment on a weekly basis. I don't understand why people who are enthusiastic abotu research chemicals are being so extremely careful with this stuff when on the other hand it's not considered a big deal on here to use cocaine cut with levamisole and bird crap or whatever else the farmers consider an option.

Now I know people are gonna jump on this and call it reckless and all and someone might point out that this is a harm reduction board. If we want to minimize risks, we should ofc steer clear of ALL the novel psychedelics and stick to Mescaline, Psilocin, DMT and maybe acid for those who get their kicks out of it. That's pretty much how I look at psychedelics btw, don't see much reason to try all these fancy chems, despite having given a few dozen of em a taste. Now, showing all this interest in novel psychedelics without anyone having the guts to just eat the shit is just ridiculous. You won't be the first human to try it and none of the lab rats have died either...

Peace

Last edited:
I think it is responsible and expected to behave the way the community is behaving. Signs may indicate that this chemical shows promise, but literally no one has come back and said good, bad or in different about it. At this stage you'd be considered a trailblazer to use this and report on it. I can totally understand why people would be apprehensive to be that among those few people.

I wish people would be as careful with combinations. We'd see a lot less dead people. Imho the dangerous combinations thread should be open for posting, so anyone who experiences adverse effects could add to it. I've actually suggested a dangerous combo to the mod in charge, but he hasn't ever added it...

You are absolutely right that some apprehension is appropriate with RH-34, I just wish such apprehension would be more adequately distributed among all dangerous patterns of drug use.

The 420chan thread now has some actual information. The shame is that new chemicals are ALWAYS being cut when they appear on the market, so dosage reports don't relate at all. The lowest effective dose I've read seems to be around 1-4mg, but a vendor is telling people to take 50mg of this. Someone with, assumingly, that same vendor reported very weak activity at 25mg. Could be different chemicals. Could simply be cut to shit with impurities. Could just be a shit synth.
I would advise to hold off on purchasing this until you find it coming from a REPUTABLE vendor. Which might not happen until the 25x's are illegal.

removed smiley

Was offered a free sample of this... I can't help but feel extremely unsettled by the idea of anuncut product hitting the market, now that dosage recommendations like these are out there. (25-50mg for the product that's cut down too 10%) Imho there shiuld be a sticky thread warning about this BEFORE the uncut product hits the scene!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only use a vendor who youve used in the past and is completely reliable.

These potents arnt to be toyed with like the regular RCs. Which arnt toys either..

Sigh... I made an account for this one, because well... some folks are... so adorable... like children playing adults... /stares @ cr00k and pervy.

Where oh where to begin... if you think manufacturers aren't going to pump out harmful stuff... then you have no idea what went down with 5FUR-144. Granted, I agree with you in the sense that while you might not start foaming instantly, you could be kicking your kidneys on multiple levels. So instantly... whether you dug into it or not personally... I would say your knowledge of the scene and stepping into the frontier of frontiers, that is the overarching community's first stride down the next rabbit hole, is well... adorable... come here you cute widdle darling...

Moving on... if you want to base your safety off 4chan... then we'll... adorable... awhhh wook de rabbits are producin! I wouldn't even go to 4chan, I would just completely avoid that "shitfest" (so very well said). Crucial details aren't there. People are making assumptions about cuts and the sample they ought not make. It just confuses the information available. For example, any vendor who says... "dive in and jam 50mg of diz nunu in your..." is dumb and probably is just selling nothing wrapped in a jazzy package. With 4chan, you can't even be sure its real. I mean how many people are gonna snuff 25mg+ of some never before touched, ultra distant cousin. This is about the only time you don't want to be the first cat on the block to touch your cousin.

It could just be trolls being trolls... Seriously kids, those brains, let's use 'em.

Before you ever start diving into a random unexplored powder and posting and suggesting people do this and that... it would be smart to get a spectral analysis done, some solubility tests (solvents and saturation information), melting point tests, marquis, merke, so forth. Without all that fun science, you will never have any reference point beyond... "yeah d00d it's RH-34..."

No shit! I conveniently call it jenk'em instead, but I guarantee mines 99% pure, because I "know" the guy. Just wow.

After you get all that data, then you can safely begin talking about the subjectives. Otherwise, who knows what powder he had or she's doing. Subjectives are the child's quick means to characterization. Granted, of course it is the case that we want to race to the subjectives, but that might explain why it took people forever to figure out how to dissolve NBOMes effectively. Which was probably for the best honestly... given the attitudes that come around from time to time.

Sigh... I made an account for this one, because well... some folks are... so adorable... like children playing adults... /stares @ cr00k and pervy.

Where oh where to begin... if you think manufacturers aren't going to pump out harmful stuff... then you have no idea what went down with 5FUR-144. Granted, I agree with you in the sense that while you might not start foaming instantly, you could be kicking your kidneys on multiple levels. So instantly... whether you dug into it or not personally... I would say your knowledge of the scene and stepping into the frontier of frontiers, that is the overarching community's first stride down the next rabbit hole, is well... adorable... come here you cute widdle darling...

Moving on... if you want to base your safety off 4chan... then we'll... adorable... awhhh wook de rabbits are producin! I wouldn't even go to 4chan, I would just completely avoid that "shitfest" (so very well said). Crucial details aren't there. People are making assumptions about cuts and the sample they ought not make. It just confuses the information available. For example, any vendor who says... "dive in and jam 50mg of diz nunu in your..." is dumb and probably is just selling nothing wrapped in a jazzy package. With 4chan, you can't even be sure its real. I mean how many people are gonna snuff 25mg+ of some never before touched, ultra distant cousin. This is about the only time you don't want to be the first cat on the block to touch your cousin.

It could just be trolls being trolls... Seriously kids, those brains, let's use 'em.

Before you ever start diving into a random unexplored powder and posting and suggesting people do this and that... it would be smart to get a spectral analysis done, some solubility tests (solvents and saturation information), melting point tests, marquis, merke, so forth. Without all that fun science, you will never have any reference point beyond... "yeah d00d it's RH-34..."

No shit! I conveniently call it jenk'em instead, but I guarantee mines 99% pure, because I "know" the guy. Just wow.

After you get all that data, then you can safely begin talking about the subjectives. Otherwise, who knows what powder he had or she's doing. Subjectives are the child's quick means to characterization. Granted, of course it is the case that we want to race to the subjectives, but that might explain why it took people forever to figure out how to dissolve NBOMes effectively. Which was probably for the best honestly... given the attitudes that come around from time to time.
I wasn't referring to the manufacturers alone, but to the inventor of this substance who KNOWS HIS SHIT! I personally just have some trust into the guy.

Btw, people have died off laced pot here in Germany. There will always be risks to doing drugs that have been scored on the black market. Some are worth taking, some aren't. Ultimately everyone has to decide for himself. I surely would not recommend anyone to take this stuff at all. Still, it's just a testimony of some degree of hypocrisy to me that this is available and NOONE has submitted a proper report, while there are tons of reports of surely very harmful drug cocktails out there.
And AnAlleyCat, I bet my virgin ass you haven't had an analysis performed on every powder you've ingested. You seem to imply you yourself have had your fun with NBOME's, who's telling you that your cock ain't gonna rot off in 20 years from now? I've never said, "Fuck the risks, just get high!" or anything like that. You will see that, if you check out other posts of mine. I just can't help but feel people are being hypocritical as shit. Everyone wants to tell the world they aren't taking any risks, eventhough they usually do and a whole lot of risks, too. Me, I tried an NBOME once and that's it because I do not want to take the risks of regularly ingesting substances on which there haven't been any long term studies done. I'd much rather take DOC or ideally Mescaline over NBOME's and DMT over all novel short lived tryptamines and PCP over MXE any fucking day.
And aside from all that, you are the only one here who's spelling dude with "00". Just meaning to say, you are vastly exaggerating what you perceive my attitude to be towards this substance or towards taking risks in general.

Now, I got a free 5g sample, I'm just gonna eat 10mg of that for a start. Don't repeat this though before you've heard back from me, unless you have a deathwish ofc.

Edit: Done, took 10mg of the mixture orally at T=3:55pm. This should come out as 1mg of the substance, if suppliers are A being honest about the mixture's content and B the substance is distributed evenly. Hope I won't wake up in the ER or worse in my puke, like that one time on an accidental 10mg DOC dose. Also hope the half-life ain't too long, 18h till my psychiatrist appointment. Neurolptics are at hand though in case I feel forced to abort this. I'm not expecting to feel anything off 10mg anyway, but we will see. On the plus, if anything goes wrong I'll be able to say that I've taken one for the team. I don't even seek psychedelic experiences anymore at all. Doing this for you guys! ;P

Further edits:
-At T+60min I don't feel shit except some euphoria, which I attribute to unrelated circumstances and my ultradian BP1. So I took another 17.5mg orally. Both doses taken on an empty stomach btw. Should the first dose come on delayed and unexpectedly strong, I've got my antidotes at hand.
-At T+70min I feel some pleasant excitement/anticipation manifesting as slight tension in my chest/stomach area, typical to my psychedelics come-ups. Might just be wishful thinking and the awesome music I'm listening to (Artist: Rodriguez, Album: Cold Fact, Must check that out if you've never heard of it)... ;) Definitely cannot help but smile though.
-At T+75min I finally got around to decyphering AnAlleyCat's full post and I gotta admit: Most of it doesn't even make sense to me lol. Probably moreso due to said poster's language skills than to any psychedelic induced confusion.
-At T+80min I notice some yawning and goosebumps. Again might just be due to placebo or my psychiatric mood fluctuations...
-At T+135min nothing. Good mood though. I'm extremely sensitive to SSRI as well. 1mg Citalopram will have my mood skyrocket.

Gonna try 50mg on Sunday or so I think.

Last edited:
You're welcome. I'll try either 50mg orally next or 10mg insufflated and then work my way up. Really not looking forward to it too much (not because I expect it to be a weak psychedelic, but because psychedelics don't really fit into my life atm), but what's gotta be done has got to be done, eh?

Btw Kitten up there suggested solubility tests. I actually planned to do that myself, but the problem here is the substance being adulterated with another powder 9 times it's own mass. I've inquired with my vendor about uncut powder, but they don't stock any at all, so with the means I have solvent tests would probably end up being inconclusive. I'll ask about what substance this is cut with exactly in a minute. If anyone has suggestions as to how to proceed, I'm open to those.

it seems that since none of the closely related nbomes are active orally maybe this should be trialled buccal/sublingual?

it seems that since none of the closely related nbomes are active orally maybe this should be trialled buccal/sublingual?
Absolutely. Well actually, I am gonna try insufflation since the Russian guy reported it was active that way, as much as I hate that ROA... I found buccally administered NBOMEs to be extremely unreliable in the few attempts I've made at doing so.
I've prepared 7 50mg caps. Will probably find time on Sunday afternoon. I'll start off with 10mg insufflated, then if it remains inactive for 2h I'll snort 50mg. Since the euphoria last night dissipated after 2h, I think I might've actually experienced threshold effects. Not too sure in all honesty, it might've very well been placebo. There definitely were NO changes in visual perception whatsoever though. I am very susceptible to noticing even the most subtle changes in that respect.
On a sidenote, I've had some violent diarrhea this morning, which could be attributed to the Jalapeno Pizza I had last night. Still thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else notices anything along those lines.

Last edited:
I don't think it's wise to jump up to 5x your dose, please titrate slowly none of us want to see anything bad happen to you. Thank you for pioneering this, I have a 100mg sample laying around and I'm waiting on your results to see if it's worth trying out.

I don't think it's wise to jump up to 5x your dose, please titrate slowly none of us want to see anything bad happen to you. Thank you for pioneering this, I have a 100mg sample laying around and I'm waiting on your results to see if it's worth trying out.
Well I can see it sounds a tad reckless and appreciate your concern, but let me try to clear that up.
On one hand there are an unknown vendor's dosage recommendations of 50mg. Then there are a few of people out there who have went this high according to the (admittedly questionable) anecdotes on 420chan. If 10mg are completely inactive I don't think 50 will do much harm. I don't know any other psychedelic that would cause serious harm at a five fold increase of an inactive dosage. I should add that I'm very susceptible to noticing even the most subtle threshold effects of pretty much all substances. If 10mg cause such threshold effects, I will probably decide to do as little as 20mg or 30mg. I just don't have the patience and time to do a large series of tests with this stuff. Aside from that every subsequent trial will be done with a higher tolerance unless I decide to wait 2 weeks between trials. Therefore a larger number of trials might prevent us from yielding clear results as to what a good starting dosage may be.

Btw after going through my schedule in my head I decided I might actually find time to do this tomorrow evening. Got another looney bin appointment and after that I'll be hanging out at a friend's place for a few hours. If it ain't too late after that I might be able to fit in a test run.

I wasn't referring to the manufacturers alone, but to the inventor of this substance who KNOWS HIS SHIT! I personally just have some trust into the guy.

And AnAlleyCat, I bet my virgin ass you haven't had an analysis performed on every powder you've ingested. You seem to imply you yourself have had your fun with NBOME's, who's telling you that your cock ain't gonna rot off in 20 years from now? I've never said, "Fuck the risks, just get high!" or anything like that. You will see that, if you check out other posts of mine. I just can't help but feel people are being hypocritical as shit. Everyone wants to tell the world they aren't taking any risks, eventhough they usually do and a whole lot of risks, too. Me, I tried an NBOME once and that's it because I do not want to take the risks of regularly ingesting substances on which there haven't been any long term studies done. I'd much rather take DOC or ideally Mescaline over NBOME's and DMT over all novel short lived tryptamines and PCP over MXE any fucking day.
And aside from all that, you are the only one here who's spelling dude with "00". Just meaning to say, you are vastly exaggerating what you perceive my attitude to be towards this substance or towards taking risks in general.

Chat time again. To begin with, yes I agree there should be some respect for this chemist and his team, but I don't believe you or most people can really interpret his intended applications for this chemical. He isn't making things, so they can be put on the street, and he isn't taking the same approach that Shulgin is. So if he isn't willing to take his own chemicals, I would say that is a clear disclaimer. That and there is also the fact that someone else took his research and is attempting (hopefully successfully) to replicate it.

Of course, I've made my fair share of foolish decisions and I bring that experience to the table, along with the professional attitude and respect that I've developed over the years. Sure, I've haven't ran an HNMR on every gel cap, but I do now, unless of course it is coming from a trusted colleague and the chemical has been characterized a long time ago. Granted, of course there are potentially long term risks. But arguably, if you look at the chemical structure of 25x-NBOMe, you would see that it's chemical structure is composed of well known 2Cs attached to Guaiacol (a chemical released in wood smoke, due to the pyrolysis of lignin. Lignin, being the a part of a plant's cell wall). So while, I'm not sure my "cocks gonna rot de fuq off" as you so eloquently put, I can hypothesize with more reason than I'm sure you have the capacity to achieve, that during our metabolism, a little wood smoke attached to a lil' 2C isn't going to be much of an issue long term. At its dose, I assume that the body is not being bombarded by things all that foreign to it.

I can't really see 1mg a few times a year really screwing you up. Arguably, you could blame your water before you could ever blame NBOMes. The difference between NBOMe and RH-34, is no one really understands the quinazoline's structural activity properties, not at all like we understand PEAs or their methoxyphenol derivatives. The only chemicals I can find that possess quinazoline are indigo and SoRI-20041 (which processes a quinazoline based amine). If anyone can find anymore, please PM me, curiosity killed the cat.

Another point to address, the nature vs. synthetic debate is adorable if you are understand the chemical structure of a few relative things, especially when you take a look at guaiacol. In my opinion, its presence in NBOMes suggests that good 'ol shaman brews were accomplishing things (primitive reflux) that I don't care to explain to a guy named cr00k. Noticed your "00" there also. Look at the hypocrit calling people hypocrits... And another note, I would never l33t it up, unless I was having fun or making fun. Anyways, if you care to try to explore the links between synth psyches and natural occurring substances, take a look at the structures of benzaldehyde (confers bitter almond flavor), cinnamaldehyde (confers cinnamon flavor), and guaiacol (as I mentioned before), and you'll see that a lot of very very naturally, tweaked subtly, create rainbows.

Granted, yes everything in the above is speculation, but it's speculated with more depth than a cr00k trying to derp a kitty could ever achieve.

Now that I'm done dominating, back to my suggestion:

Given that this chemical is going to start being pumped out, I believe it is reasonable for people to throw some of their samples into characterizing the chemical via methods other than subjective results. It's great to know whatever chemical you took that is labelled as RH-34 didn't kill you, but I wouldn't DARE suggest ANYONE EVER consume 10mg of the chemical based on cr00k's terribly risky report of ingesting a cut chemical.

Given that not everyone is going to get spectral data, because its expensive and they probably aren't interested in interpreting spectral data anyway, I am merely suggesting that people conduct real research. That's it. Take a couple solvents, see whether its polar/nonpolar, record its reactions. Record the saturation rates for various solvents. How does it behave? Is there anything suspended? What helped wash it off? Report color and appearance even (why not?), conduct melting point tests, marquis, merke, so forth. These are things that will help other researchers quickly deduce that their mysterious powder labelled RH34 is the same as someone elses' mysterious powder labelled RH34. This will help point out impurities and inconsistencies.

In short, these are ways we can characterize and deduce that we are looking at something that is probably the same, without having spectral data. Then, researchers are safer in conducting their subjective tests and their subjective tests are more valid. Great that you took some advice cr00k and even considered solubility tests, but if you are working with a cut product, especially such an extreme cut, but just as you pointed out, I would say ALL YOUR FINDINGS ARE VOID. Also, I would be weary of the cutting agent and how well the cut is done if I were you. I assume if you would be that bold, that you at least somewhat trust the professionalism of your source, but I can't see why you would, because they ought not cut it. There's no reason for it at all.​

Noone is gonna listen to you while you insult them. A simple truth not easy to swallow for some. I did not take your advice regarding solubility tests either, I specifically asked for the sample to perform those lol. As for the other insults, I don't see much sense in defending myself. You should ask yourself though, are you really here to prevent harm to the community or to dominate someone whose posts/nick you don't like? People are gonna take the stuff before they've performed a GC/MS on it. You might have the means to do so, but not everyone else does. Most people take rc's because they cannot score their drugs from any cheaper/more reliable sources.

So if it wasn't against the rules, I wonder why you haven't just gone ahead and pm'ed me or someone else with an excess of sample in order to have said tests performed? That would really contribute and might make people a tad safer when they approach the chemical which currently seems to come from a single source! All your rants aren't gonna save any lives, although I've got to give you credit for making that second post before hitting the crack pipe this time around. It's actually perfectly coherent.

Btw I got a reply on my inquiry regarding the cutting agent. The mix supposedly consists of 90% creatine monohosphate.

Edit: As for the sense in cutting such a substance, while I am surely no fan of it I can still see the idea behind it and it does make some sense considering where the substance ends up. I personally can weigh out with an old school mechanical lab scale that has 30ug precision, but a lot of people cannot and do not even bother, especially when they consume the substance in a party setting. People will end up eyeballing the stuff. The error will definitely be lower when someone attempts to eyeball 100mg than it is when the same person attempts to eyeball 10mg. Also, there is a psychological barrier in taking large amounts of psychedelic substances. Like AnAlleyCat pointed out, some people do not see much of a problem in consuming 1mg of a substance every now and then. They might on the other hand be more hesitant to consume a gram of a substance. I can see this logic applying to the party crowd.

Also, it is afaik not the retailer who is cutting the chemical, but it is done directly after production inside the lab. That being said, I do have some amount of trust into the professionalism of my source. I know they at least have the substances tested at active dosage levels in human subjects before they offer it for sale. They have also quickly withdrawn substances from their repertoire in the past after they got wind of associated risks. I do not fully "trust" anyone, I consider that plain stupidity, but I have enough trust into the source and the tidbits of information I've gathered in order to feel up to a bioessay of said substance. As for the mix being homogenous, that is near impossible and I am fully aware of the difficulties that the cutting procedure poses to those who attempt it. It is a bigger issue when the ratio of active substance vs cutting agents becomes decreasingly low and less so with higher ratios. Again, I can only stress that I'm no fan of such techniques and I have actually inquired about a sample of the pure product, but unfortunately it is not available as of now afaik.

Edit:Okay, I did as I said and tried 10mg at 4:30pm. It's now 10:15pm and I've administered 50mg intranasally. Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prior trial:
400mg of the mixture, suspended in 25% Propylene Glycol 25% Ethanol 25% Water, were ingested and found to be inactive.

New experiment:
T = 1:17pm

T+0min:
-Administered 200mg of what is supposed to be a powdery mixture of 10% RH-34 and 90% Creatine Monophosphate intranasally
-Snorted a very small amount of 70% ethanol afterwards to help absorption
-No burn whatsoever, but a very bitter drip. God how I hate snorting drugs.

T+10min:
-Noticing first signs of onset, manifesting as subtle tension in the chest and slightly increased muscular tension around the jaw. Sounds seem a tad louder. Might just be imagining things. ;)

T+30min:
-Maybe I'm a bit stimulated lol. My saliva is thickening a little, too, but that's about it... Doesn't seem this is gonna take me any place special lol.

T+47min:
-Yeah, definitely feels like threshold effects... Surely nothing more than that.

T+128min:
-Fucking nothing.

Okay, so I added some water to the mixture, since the creatine monohydrate is very poorly soluble. Was hoping for the substance to be present in protonated form (the absense of any burn when snorting the mix would suggest so), so it might dissolve in water... Sloppily filtered the remaining particles off and dried the liquid. Of the 1000mg initial mixture remained 120mg white crystalline substance, hopefully this at least 90% RH-34 now. It tastes bitter as shit, so we could assume it is in fact the active ingredient and not a small fraction of the mixture with the same ratio of ingredients as the full sample.
I just proceeded to do the same thing to the rest of the substance I had (3.2g). If this comes out as ~350mg, I'll be optimistic the substance can indeed be isolated from the mixture as easy as that. I will try another whopping dosage intranasally and then cease to bother with this stuff if that turns out to be a failure as well.

Edit: Well 3250mg became 444.350mg (+-30ug) fine white powder with a faint smell of coconut. This should be roundabout 75% pure, if we assume the active (?) substance in the given mixture is indeed as easily water soluble as it seems. I can actually agree to snorting 20mg of this stuff. Will report back soon.

Edit2: I used 5ml water on 3.2g of the raw mix. I might actually be seeing some residual moisture in the powder, which could sum up to 50mg or so. Either way, +-0.25 is good enough for me. Totally gonna snort the stuff in a sec.

And another attempt:
T+174min: Snorted 40mg of the isolated powder. Some initial burn, nothing too bad though.
T+203min: Inactive. Well, there might be some slight serotonergic action going on. Neck is a bit stiff, ciggies taste crappy like they do when im on an ssri. Nothing to write home about. Pupils aren't even dilated. I'm gonna get my smoke on now. (Actually, my drink... Ethanol + Polysorbate-80 + Lecithin + Sun Flower Seed Oil + Pot = Epic Win!)

Only thing left to try would be rectal/iv administration now. Pretty sure this stuff fails though.

Last edited: