• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is it possible for one type of methadone to affect you differently than another?

I was first on the white wafer pill form that comes in 40 mg pill form and they mix it with water 80 mg was holding me good ,my clinic switched to the red cherry liquid form and I was feeling sick before 6 pm I went up to 110 mg and it still doesn't hold me as well as the. White methadone, the cherry meth is the cheapest that's why my clinic switched many of the clients have.started using dope again to get to the next day others are buying the 10 mg mthadone pills which a couple people. sell outside the clinic , so yes different forms of methadone are stronger then others most clinics have methadose I'm not sure what the difference is

Hey there Lou. Even with the most gracious allowance that somehow a little FD&C Red #69 could inhibit absorption or something, just a hair, in some individuals, and was not revealed in the required FDA equivalency studies, there's no way 110mg doesn't rescue your previous 80mg, and I'd like to see folks outside clinics refuse your offer of trade for a 10mg pill.

And really, considering your old dose was still methadone, which likes to really work its way into all kinds of secret, lipidy back alleys and dark corridors throughout your body, to slowly trickle out sometimes over weeks (part of its whole reason for being), you would have been feeling withdrawal from that version in an amazing few hours, not the new one.

-->Archive.