• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
OD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the OD Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
  • USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
  • REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
  • NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
  • NO REGIONAL THREADS

• No Flaming. Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

• Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

• Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

Most of all, share your stories, your life, your progress, socialize, and get to know one another again.

VERSION SIX (VI)

Happy birthday Tripman

Last edited:
Ahoy my friends ! Long time no see.. As you guys can (hopefully) remember I disappeared in early January, while I was still an OD mod. The sad truth is that I got locked up, and spent the past ~5 months in jail, just getting out yesterday.

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing and let y'all know I'm still alive. If you care, that is.

^ Hold shit! Glad to see you got out. I read about the incident in the news, so I knew you were alive but likely in jail.

Edit: ^ Haha, I obviously meant holy shit, but I'll keep it that way since its pretty damn funny.

Last edited:
^ Hold shit! Glad to see you got out. I read about the incident in the news, so I knew you were alive but likely in jail.

Edit: ^ Haha, I obviously meant holy shit, but I'll keep it that way since its pretty damn funny.

Holy batman you read about it in the paper? *facepalm* Everyone keeps telling me it was a pretty 'interesting' article but I still haven't read it and don't plan on it. I can only imagine what they had to say about me. Heh.

It's great to be free though, absolutely glorious. No dope for 5 months, man. Longest clean time I've ever had. I am gonna try and not go back to the skiggity skag either. Gonna stick to drinking, the occasional joint, and my soma/tramadol I am now prescribed.

I can't handle benzos because everytime that I end up getting real blacked out something real fucking bad happens.

How's everyone on here?

^ Definitely a good idea to stay away from benzos. At least it was winter that you were away for, and you got out in time to kick off the summer.

Yo BDP!!!! You're back, Leftwings back!!!!!! Oxide is back!!!!!

Nice nice. I'm out in the middle of nowhere right now so I don't know how active I can be tonight but I'm very glad to see some familiar faces.

Yay it's friday night! time to get rowdy for this tweekend.

I'm smoking the last bit of tar I got right now. I'm really getting the hang of chasing the dragon.

Welcome back BrokedownPalace :D ! This is great! A lot of "classic" BLers that I remember from here before I went on my hiatus are starting to come back!

Tricomb do I know alot bout pills and meth? Could u answer a few questions?

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys ! Tricomb who are you? Are you someone I remember, who changed their name? I apologize if I don't remember who you are exactly. :(

Tricomb do I know alot bout pills and meth? Could u answer a few questions?

Do you know a lot about pills and meth? How am I supposed to know that :p

Yes I can answer questions on both topics, got plenty of experience with both. Just read the rules of the site and realize I'm not the only member of staff who enforces the rules. I have no personal beef with you despite what you may think, and would be more than happy to help you with information regarding pharmaceuticals and methamphetamine. What are your questions? The bay area rules btw ;)

@BDP Hey there, I've lurked BL since 2005, about the time you came on, then created my first account back around 2008 but I forgot its login and pass, they're saved on an old computer that would take ten years to boot up (windows 95 ftw) so I just lurked for a few years mostly working 4 other forums and sites and harboring an out of control addiction. I just recognize your posting style and username, I don't think we ever exchanged PMs or anythin. I'm sure we'll get along though ;)

@Tri- Cool man, thats awesome. You seem like an intelligent person and that you are doing a great job as a moderator. I'm just glad my replacement is a cool person who knows what they are talking about.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.