• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN white lightening ftw! I have only had moonshine a handful of times and it's never easy to get down...

I'm having a good night, guys. New episode of Tosh.0, watermelon, less pain in the chest, not fighting with my mom, and boned my girlfriend. Also, my interwebz is back, and ive gone officially a month without smoking even a drag of a cigarette (cold turkey from almost a pack a day). AND refilling my kpins tomorrow. *sigh*

how are you guys? i hope everyone is as content as me right now.

also, workaholics starts in 11 minutes.

Last edited:
I'm almost at 10 days no shootin up. Fuuuuck. I have drugs, just not doing any.

Tc -> mcb (moovolooshiun's canna bitch)

I'm proud of you <3 I have drugs and needles and haven't used them together outside of the hospital for over 2 years :D catch up bro

i was considering insufflating a 5 mg hydrocodone the other day, but decided against it. i might do it this week, though. ive been wanting to try opiates for a while, but i wanna take it slow.

Please don't snort hydrocodone or any compounded opiate, it makes us all look bad. <3

I really would hate to see you go down that road, so maybe you should snort them since it wont work at all and you'll be turned off...

i really just want to put something up my nose. no stims for me anymore. im never gonna bang, either.

I still have no idea how people snort loratabs. Thats a shut load of acitometophen going up your nose.

Spare your nasal membranes, 5mg hydrocodone wont find it's way into your epithelial membranes amongs at least 325mg APAP and all the inactives.

Also the oral bioavaliability on hydrocodone (aswell as oxycodone) is so high, its pointless imo to try snorting it. The high last longer as well. I'd take 5% less BA (just a rough guess) and 1-2 hour longer duration over that extra speed to peak.

Tricomb, you need to reverse your avatar. I'm tired of seeing the pupil dilate from a shot of h. Seriously how do you get that wrong in a fucking movie about heroin/addiction. your eyes get pinned like a mug. I love looking in the mirror and having my eyes be like pen tips. I know I'm zonked out on opioid :p

Tricomb, you need to reverse your avatar. I'm tired of seeing the pupil dilate from a shot of h. Seriously how do you get that wrong in a fucking movie about heroin/addiction. your eyes get pinned like a mug. I love looking in the mirror and having my eyes be like pen tips. I know I'm zonked out on opioid :p

Maybe because they're also shooting amphetamines? :p I see no heroin in my avatar, but maybe that's cuz I'm not an IV heroin user, I know not. I've wondered the same thing and if I made the animation myself I would put have it pinned not dilated.

initially they only shot h when they showed that scene. It was when they were testing the dope they bought, and the shit was fire. The amps werent till later and they didn't even shoot them as far as I'm aware. I thought they just popped them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPapt47Nl-c

IIRC they shot amps in the beginning, it's been a long time I've seen that movie a hundred times and it's too depressing to endure again.

I'm so upset that so many wireless routers now by default have encryption enabled, fucking shits, not like I want to use your fucking lame ass U-Verse anyways, I'll stick to Verizon's FiOS and of course cable internet as a fallback.

I don't know who in their right mind pays $$$ for fiber optic internet but doesn't bother to put a password on their network, but I really appreciate it and think people like this are awesome! I leave another wifi router on unlocked specifically for my neighborhood to use, I call it Free Wifi LOL

Im goin down to south park gunna have myself a time.

Come on down to south park and meet some friends of mine.

I'm so upset that so many wireless routers now by default have encryption enabled, fucking shits, not like I want to use your fucking lame ass U-Verse anyways, I'll stick to Verizon's FiOS and of course cable internet as a fallback.

I don't know who in their right mind pays $$$ for fiber optic internet but doesn't bother to put a password on their network, but I really appreciate it and think people like this are awesome! I leave another wifi router on unlocked specifically for my neighborhood to use, I call it Free Wifi LOL

I used to work for a call center that did tier 1 tech support/customer service for Uverse. What I learned from that experience is: never get Uverse.

The 2Wire 3801 and Motorola NVG510 RGs that UVerse uses always have WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK enabled by default with the default wireless network key printed on a sticker on the side of the gateway. They also have Wi-Fi Protected Setup enabled by default, which can cause some problems as well. I always hated wi-fi calls because they were either mind-numbingly easy to resolve or extremely complicated either due to some crazy software and hardware issues or from the member's sheer stupidity and ineptitude or blatant ignorance.

Btw, if you have Uverse IP-DSL, you're completely fucked. It's such an awful, buggy and poorly implemented system compared to their FTTN and FTTP fiber optic setups. In other words it's beyond terrible. But you know, if you have TV with Uverse, they can always give you HBO and Cinemax free for 3 months to make everything better :\ .

Hahaha, I don't have U-Verse I'm not stupid!

Lol, just make sure that you never go on a hardcore benzo binge where you black out and wake up to find that you've just had Uverse installed. Also, if you're in a bar near any Uverse sales agents, never leave your drink unattended near them. They've been known to spike drinks to get people to sign up for Uverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.