• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou, thankyou. I'll see ya guys around, the suns coming up soon and I'm supposed to get up early with some friend for some tattooing in the city... I could be a bad boy and do something to stay up but I'm choosing HR ;)

Night ladies.

I'm glad I take long acting opioids. Of course h is more euphoric, but man I see myself craving that shit soo much harder. Like I'd kill for even one bag right now. Oh well, I gotta get through 48 hours, then I'm starting the subs.

Night, man. Good for you for going the HR route. That's what we're all about, right?
Totally. BL has changed my entire perspective on my own HR, I've always been pro HR even before bluelight but I've learned to not justify or rationalize extra drug use that I wouldn't have considered excessive before.

I'm glad I take long acting opioids. Of course h is more euphoric, but man I see myself craving that shit soo much harder. Like I'd kill for even one bag right now. Oh well, I gotta get through 48 hours, then I'm starting the subs.

It's all about long acting opioids. I really wish that they'd put me back on morphine ER, I'd probably get by on one malli 60mg too bad my pain clinics policy for treating young people even in their late twenties, with a purely IR pain management regimen. Because this is somehow less addictive??? IR less addictive? The fuckkkk.

Hey tricomb how can we have a convo? I can only send one mesage per 180 mins. Just like to talk bout meds and rules etc

I took ~.4mg of suboxone. Slowly feeling a little better. Probably wont feel better till I can take 4 mg, then I can reduce my daily dose to 2mg. I find that I can take suboxone realively earlier after methadone if I do a rapid taper of methadone, then a rapid taper up with suboxone. I'm taking the subs about 36 hours after methadone, which is a little early, but I'm not feeling worse, so I take it as a good sign.

Also yeah my grandma died lastnight. Basically as I start to WD... What timing.

^Rest in Peace <3 Hope you're doing well bro...

Another fine day in this land I live, Oak-land, where they don't give a SHIT and that's IT. I'm bout to roll thru n meet my first Bluelighter.

I wish there was an ER h pill. yummmm. I know people say H last longer than oxy, but honestly I beg to differ (atleast for me).

Does anyone know about using pregabalin (Lyrica) with crystal or for it's comedown? My friends are doing a lot of shard and told me they take lyrica with it and it makes it much smoother.

I've never heard of this, is this unsafe?

I don't think it is unsafe. I would discourage you from using lyrica for anything, ever. That shit is nothing but modern day snake oil... it does whatever you want it to do... definitely something, but the people who make it don't even know what.

My Internet has been down all fucking weekend, and I'm having to use my shitty fucking 4G out in the middle of fucking nowhere. Oh, and I just found out that my girl doesnt like to have sex with me when she isn't drunk. Greeeeaaaatt day for me. I had an upper endoscopy on friday, and have been in pain all weekend, and now I have a killer headache. Literally, worst I've ever had. No amount of extra strength pain relief makes it go away. They gave me Versed during the endoscopy, and now I just want it forever, it made me truly happy.

And that's sad.

<3 versed

Muvolution, I have the largest crush on you, what's BL policy on having relations with co-workers?

Just so everyone knows, Tripman's computer was stolen last night (And I have too much $$$ owed in international charges to reply to you buddy).

Happy memorial day obama nation, RIP all American Soldiers past present and future sharing the same fate, remember that they died to keep your electricity on and your water running.

Freedom isn't free, brah.

I am making brownies and am working on the butter right now; it looks less like baked goods thansome thing used to sedate a large animal. Like Doug or larger.

I used a 1/2 oz of shake from nugs that tested at 18% thc. The butter is turning purple.

Man I can't believe 7mg of suboxone yesterday didn't keep me from being in minor WD. My tolerance has gone up.... I've snorted about 4mg today and feel like I'm still in minor WDs. I mean I Shouldn't complain cuz its really just the sweats (terrible temp control), the yawns (though makes my jaw hurt like crazy), some weakness, minor dilation of pupils, etc. Basically not much, but enough to make you anxious (making it worse).

Status
Not open for further replies.