Why do steroids give you energy?

bben

Bluelighter
Is it because they increase adrenaline or mainly because they increase red blood cell count?

Actually, many people report fatigue and flu like symptoms with heavy high dose AAS cycles. But, the 'energy' you speak of is likely related to aggressive/assertiveness one way or another.

Steroids give you energy because they raise you red blood cell count and increase nutrient absorption. Fatigue only happens on a steroid cycle if you happen to run a 17a oral for too long or run an injectable compound without Testosterone as a base.

If you are injecting and experience flu like symptoms odds are that your gear isn't sterile.

Interested in this too. While working out on cycle I feel a euphoric anger and I'm never sure whether or not it's placebo or not. While off cycle, my work outs feel strenuous and I'm robbed of will-power.

Interested in this too. While working out on cycle I feel a euphoric anger and I'm never sure whether or not it's placebo or not. While off cycle, my work outs feel strenuous and I'm robbed of will-power.

That's that Testosterone feel, bro. It's why every cycle should have at least 250mg of Testosterone if you happen to be using other compounds. Testosterone is the base of every cycle. It gives you energy, makes you confident, and maintains your libido.

Steroids give you energy because they raise you red blood cell count and increase nutrient absorption. Fatigue only happens on a steroid cycle if you happen to run a 17a oral for too long or run an injectable compound without Testosterone as a base.

If you are injecting and experience flu like symptoms odds are that your gear isn't sterile.

this ^

also dbol can make ya fatigued, it all really comes down how you react to any roid, thats why its a journey and you will end up knowing what floats your boat and what doesnt. some may run trenbolone only cycles and be ok with energy , libido ect..

this ^

also dbol can make ya fatigued, it all really comes down how you react to any roid, thats why its a journey and you will end up knowing what floats your boat and what doesnt. some may run trenbolone only cycles and be ok with energy , libido ect..

Some people will do anything....... Doesn't mean it works........

Tren only cycles result ALWAYS in your Testosterone levels plummeting to near zero. There is no good coming from that. At the very least a small dose of Testosterone should be ran.

To be quite blunt, anybody who runs Tren only is a fucking idiot and deserves to go sterile.

only used 2 cycles, barely finishing my second one, but seriously, i never felt much of a difference on OR off the stuff...

i mean at the gym i'm definitely MUCH more pumped and active but really if anything i'm the same at home, work, or with my friends...

i mean sometimes i get really lazy and my sleep is deeper (although not as much as when i was dosing GHRP) but otherwise i'm just fine.

i have to admit though, they do work wonders on depressive symptoms (i have ADD and OCD— i'm not really depressed just really bored all the time...)

Tren only cycles result ALWAYS in your Testosterone levels plummeting to near zero. There is no good coming from that. At the very least a small dose of Testosterone should be ran.

To be quite blunt, anybody who runs Tren only is a fucking idiot and deserves to go sterile.

Truth and it can be said for a lot of other compounds, not just tren.
One could nearly write a book on why you should have a test base with tren.

Truth and it can be said for a lot of other compounds, not just tren.
One could nearly write a book on why you should have a test base with tren.

Fucking A to that. You need at least 250mg of Test as a base. You don't need a lot. But it's always good to run 500mg because that is a sweet spot for bodybuilding effects.

Given how cheap Test is, there is no fucking excuse not to run it.

It's likely we feel more energetic because we'r simply not in as much pain and discomfort from the inflammation.Steroids increase mitochondrial density in muscle cells.
des moines weight loss

Last edited:
Is it because they increase adrenaline or mainly because they increase red blood cell count?

adrenaline??? no bro. but it does increase rbc and may contribute

androgenic molecules attaching to andorgen receptors in your brain for starters. and secondly some of them gather calories and/or fat from you body and food and release it into the mitochondria making your production of atp more proficient. creatine kinase is reduced and creatine is boosted, your metabolism goes up and also methylated steroids realease igf-1 from your liver after first pass

That's that Testosterone feel, bro. It's why every cycle should have at least 250mg of Testosterone if you happen to be using other compounds. Testosterone is the base of every cycle. It gives you energy, makes you confident, and maintains your libido.

phucking A-right.