• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Morphine With Hydrocodone & Oxycodone

TheLostBoys

Bluelighter
Oxycodone always gave me an edgy feeling so I never liked it much & hydrocodone after a year prescribed on it started to give me an edgy feeling afterwards on the comedown. I decided to mix in a small portion of morphine with the hydro or oxy & it levels everything off & is great for pain & the high is amazing. For HR, I dont recommend anyone try if if they havent tried these meds on their own.

I usually take 10 to 20mgs of hydrocodone & about 5mgs of morphine, I know not a lot but I try not to do it for the high as much as for the pain. But we all like to enjoy the opiates so it does feel good, cant lie. What I like about the morphine is it takes the edge off of the hydro & oxy high, its a great balance for me. I have taken 25mgs & 50mgs of mirphine by itself but I try to keep it minimal now a days, dont want the tolerance going up too fast.

Anyone else try this combo? Did you find it worked for you as well also?

works well for me too, i usually mix 60-90mg of ms contin, around 40-60mg of oc and about 15-20mg of hydro, leaves me feeling nice.

In the past I've mixed a small dose of morphine w/hydro..and felt pretty ummmm...
content?
It was definitely only a once in awhile thing...
never with oxy though...
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to say to you that you should never do such a thing, though..
mixing cns depressants like that...geeez...
sounds harmful, and risky..and that's just a silly, dangerous thing to do...
careful!

:) token

In the past I've mixed a small dose of morphine w/hydro..and felt pretty ummmm...
content?
It was definitely only a once in awhile thing...
never with oxy though...
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to say to you that you should never do such a thing, though..
mixing cns depressants like that...geeez...
sounds harmful, and risky..and that's just a silly, dangerous thing to do...
careful!

:) token

I think it would be more dangerous to mix opiates with alcohol or benzos than what I did...............

I think it would be more dangerous to mix opiates with alcohol or benzos than what I did...............

I think so too.
There was some ridiculous humor in there, sorry it was lost... but w/e.
HR makes it hard for me to know how to answer sometimes.
There are many more things exceedingly more dangerous than what you did... for instance,
sleeping with the lead guitarist of any 80's metal band....
trying to outrun the cops on a riding lawnmower...
drunk driving a motor vehicle..including the aforementioned riding lawnmower..
and mixing alcohol/benzos with opiates..as you said.
And also as you said...you're not opiate naive..
so what's safer for you...wouldn't be for someone with no tolerance.

sorry my reply was unsatisfactory for you..
I'm too good at that.

~token

I have mixed all three of these drugs together before and enjoyed it for sure. You need to drop your dosages down and play it safe though...even though they are all opiates, you're still technically mixing three depressants together. I would start with 10mg hydrocodone and 7.5-10mg oxycodone with the lowest dose of morphine you'll do and see how that makes you feel. In fact, try it with half the morphine dose you usually take.

Edit (after reading your post again...)

Are you planning on taking all three of these at the same time? Or taking the morphine on the comedown of the hydrocodone and/or oxycodone?

I think so too.
There was some ridiculous humor in there, sorry it was lost... but w/e.
HR makes it hard for me to know how to answer sometimes.
There are many more things exceedingly more dangerous than what you did... for instance,
sleeping with the lead guitarist of any 80's metal band....
trying to outrun the cops on a riding lawnmower...
drunk driving a motor vehicle..including the aforementioned riding lawnmower..
and mixing alcohol/benzos with opiates..as you said.
And also as you said...you're not opiate naive..
so what's safer for you...wouldn't be for someone with no tolerance.

sorry my reply was unsatisfactory for you..
I'm too good at that.

~token

HaHa, I know it was funny & I was about to respond with, "okay mom, thanks for the tip" but that might of not had been a good response with HR & everything............

I have mixed all three of these drugs together before and enjoyed it for sure. You need to drop your dosages down and play it safe though...even though they are all opiates, you're still technically mixing three depressants together. I would start with 10mg hydrocodone and 7.5-10mg oxycodone with the lowest dose of morphine you'll do and see how that makes you feel. In fact, try it with half the morphine dose you usually take.

Edit (after reading your post again...)

Are you planning on taking all three of these at the same time? Or taking the morphine on the comedown of the hydrocodone and/or oxycodone?

I havent taken all 3 at once. I usually take the oxy or hydro about 20 minutes before the morphine & it slowly blends in with the hydro or oxy high & it smooth sailing after the morphine hits which is very enjoyable.........:)

Last edited by a moderator:
tokenname makes a good point.

What is safe for somebody with opiate tolerance is usually not safe for somebody without opiate tolerance.

EDIT:

LostBoys,

That's usually how I do it as well. :)

I was under the assumption that opiate is opiate just like benzo is benzo, it's safe as long as you keep the overall amount within your safe range. I've mixed oxycodone and hydrocodone once before but I kept the same amount of opiate the same.

My example: I usually take one 10mg and one 7.5mg of hydro. when I decided to mix them I substituted the 7.5 hydro for a 5mg percocet. By the conversion chart this would be equal amount of opiate consumed. So are you saying that this is considered more dangerous than if one were only taking oxy or hydro by themselves?

I don't think anybody's saying it's more dangerous for someone who's
opiate/opiod tolerant.
The danger is in the dosages, as always..and morphine is a funny one..
more sedation/ respiratory depression..etc..
you seem to do your homework and are safety-conscious..
so, don't think you have anything to worry about..
I think it's just HR stuff...at the end of the day...it's still 'mixing' depressants..
but as long as you're careful..(and it seems as though you are)
then you're all good. :)

~ token

Yeah I try to do as much research as possible before I take anything. I'm always googling "is it safe to combine x and y" or some variation and oddly enough most searches lead here lol. I hate to guess the amount of hours I've spent researching drugs, addiction, withdrawal, etc. 8(

I'm definitely a google girl, myself..so I feel what you say.

There's a million worse ways to spend your time than researching!
Although..i do hate to research w/d..
but not as much as actually doing it. ;)

~token

I'm definitely a google girl, myself..so I feel what you say.

There's a million worse ways to spend your time than researching!
Although..i do hate to research w/d..
but not as much as actually doing it. ;)

~token

I use google a lot......when im somewhere & need info, google is my friend.

As for mixing these opiates, morphine is definitely more sedative & I actually like sedation, thats why I mix it in with the speediness that oxy gives me & hydro does a bit as well.

I use google a lot......when im somewhere & need info, google is my friend.

As for mixing these opiates, morphine is definitely more sedative & I actually like sedation, thats why I mix it in with the speediness that oxy gives me & hydro does a bit as well.

Google and I are friends.
Morphine and I are friends, too..
although I see one more much more than the other.
Oxy definitely is stimulating to me also.
hydro..
not quite as much..but it does allow me to happily get
loads of "to-do's" done.

~token

I refer to morphine as "a kicker." I don't like it on its own, but I will take some along with oxycodone to increase the amount of opiates in my system. Instead of starting at a baseline of zero, I throw in the kicker to increase my baseline, allowing for the oxycodone to hit me better. I can take a dose of oxycodone that normally wouldn't do much for me, but throw in that morphine and I will get a lot better effects from it. I would imagine the same would go for the morphine/hydrocodone combo, but I don't think that I have done that.

I refer to morphine as "a kicker." I don't like it on its own, but I will take some along with oxycodone to increase the amount of opiates in my system. Instead of starting at a baseline of zero, I throw in the kicker to increase my baseline, allowing for the oxycodone to hit me better. I can take a dose of oxycodone that normally wouldn't do much for me, but throw in that morphine and I will get a lot better effects from it. I would imagine the same would go for the morphine/hydrocodone combo, but I don't think that I have done that.

Morphine does have lots of 'potential.'

;) token

at the beginning, when i didn't have much of an opiatetolerance, i'd crush 30mgs of morphine, snort it, then crush 20mgs oxy and either snort of smallow it, followed by a joint and a beer or two. the two work really well together, while i prefer the slight 'up' feeling oxy gives me, morphine's rather sedating effects complimented that well. oh and euphoria like hell.
that really got me off, course as tolerance built, i was soon at 120mg morph + 80mgs of oxy, or 4-8mgs bupe snorted puls 0.5mg-1mg fentanyl. i've never thrown hydrocodone in the mix (again, i only managed to get it once in germany, they're not approved for pain, only strong, treatment-resistant cough. although it is nice that they come in their pure form, just 10mg pills without anything else in it.)
i think the most i ever took of that combo was 180mg morphine, half smoked, half snorted and 120-160mg oxy, half oral, half snorted. which even with my tolerance (i wasn't using daily so it hadn't reached the level of some other people i know/knew, but it was getting pretty high) was a very large, the-nod-and-fuck-everyone dosage.
when i settled into bed i remebered taking 2-3mg of fentanyl on the way over. they were fentanyl patches, containing 16.4mg per patch and giving off 100micros an hour off course, it takes quite a while until enough fentanyl seeps through the skin for you to feel it, so using a ruler i cut it into more or less identical rectangles, with everyone containing about 2mg give or take as this was far away from a precise method, the patches weren't even rectangular but had rounded edges and i quickly gathered that each one of these squares could contain more or less fent, which with a substance so powerful is usually not so good.
now that was the longest, most intense nod of my life, it was almost like i had some hallucinogen in my system to this day i cannot even put in words how all-encompassing beatiful that was.

sorry, i know this last paragraph has nothig to do with the thread, and i can delete it if someone's bothered by it. i tested a few new drugs today, so my mind is not working in its usual way.