• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorns Have Roses

Bluelight Crew
I christen this social with the title nominated by Kingme, from soli...had to paraphrase to fit it in.
Previous thread

Let us begin with some Confucius:
Analects Book VIII said:
The Master said, 'Though a man have abilities as admirable as those of the duke of Chau, yet if he be proud and niggardly, those other things are really not worth being looked at.'

Points of conversation we left off with:

special_k said:
Considering doing the following:

-4-ACO-DMT
-Mescaline
-Ayahuasca

4-ACO is appealling due to the cheaper price. I'm looking for an experience more similar to mushrooms than LSD and I heard this is good - not a replacement, just similar chemicals. What does everyone suggest? Anyone tried all three and able to comment on their favourite? Tempted to hold off on the ayahuasca solely due to the purging and I'd like to maybe try Mescaline first to experience that - along with have a bit more experience with other psychedelics first, not that I'm inexperienced but you know.

lulzkiller said:
Phenomenal suffering is God's way of saying "I don't exist".

mitchi said:
Hi PD

I just had this strange experience where I realized that thoughts do not equal "action". I think, all to much, during the day, but the thoughts are actual totally irrelevant. My body goes on during daily chores, whether I think or not... Think about it

mitchi, I've had that same experience. I think it has something to do with thinking being something you can willingly do that does not (perceivably) denote action. makes you feel all paradoxical

To help get the new thread started, some stunning photos I stumbled today:

6017656910_6a5b16a42f_b-620x403.jpg

pb-120314-canolaplants-902p.photoblog900-620x416.jpg

6055129924_e458bafe9a_o-620x413.jpg

6947521006_537c527853_b-620x413.jpg

The rest can be found here :)

^ Wow! I love the third one. Is that a natural phenomenon? What causes those colored striations?

^ Wow! I love the third one. Is that a natural phenomenon? What causes those colored striations?

Yep it's natural, it's the Fly Geyser in Nevada. The different colouring all comes from different minerals.

I'd love to trip at any of the places pictured.

Sweetened air lies still
winds choked by jasmine fetters
heavy noon recalled

I'm liking the Haikus man.

Just smoked a bowl of some one-hit-quitter stuff which I laced with resin and AM-2201. Now that's what I call stoned. =D

NKB, thanks for enabling my laziness :p the point in the right direction is appreciated.

Loving the photos Jesusgreen.

Edit: yeah, quite excited for the aMT + Ket combo now :D

paper goes on tongue
mind begins to race faster
see you in two days

To help get the new thread started, some stunning photos I stumbled today:

6017656910_6a5b16a42f_b-620x403.jpg

pb-120314-canolaplants-902p.photoblog900-620x416.jpg

6055129924_e458bafe9a_o-620x413.jpg

6947521006_537c527853_b-620x413.jpg

The rest can be found here :)

was kool to see 2 pictures of the texas spring wild flowers

i always enjoy goin n checking those out

one of the best parts of texas imo

new PD thread, i didnt think yall made new ones, just thought you let em get bigger n bigger

got some molly the other day, waiting on a test kit before i partake but im super stoked already cuz i got it through a good source

hows all the PD'ers been?

Last edited:
NKB, thanks for enabling my laziness

No problem, I'm an enabler, what can I say?

specialk_ said:
Stopping by the new thread and thanks for quoting my old post.

Depends on what kind of experience you want, price wise and 4-sub tryptamine wise, 4-aco-dmt is some top drawer stuff. Mescaline containing cacti aren't going anywhere, and if you're not looking for a PEA type experience no reason to go at it just yet.

Phenomenal suffering is God's way of saying "I don't exist".

Suffering is an inevitability, aside from whether or not god is real or not. Why would god spoil you more than rich parents do their children?

Needless to say, I disagree, as a pantheist I would point to the idea that no one's life is perfect.

Today would be a good day for some DMT. National holiday tomorrow. I could never trip, even on very short-acting psychs, if I have to go to work the next day. The post-trip day is very important for me, a trip doesn't just stop with the effects, it leaves you with a lot of thoughts and emotions.

The first thunderstorm of the year is coming, it'll be here this evening or night. It's been +25°C here today and very humid, probably one of the warmest places in Europe. I love lightning and thunder, feel like a little kid when I see lightning.

A funny side note regarding DMT. I once heard AC/DC's "TNT" and twisted the lyrics so it sounded like "DMT" instead of "TNT". We had the radio on today at work and the track was played, and I can't get it to sound like anything other than "DMT" now when I hear the track :D So I thought, today would actually be a quite good day for taking a few hits.

Last edited:
If we are made in God's image, is it not possible he died long ago, struggling to remember Jesus' name and shitting the bed?

I tripped in a thunderstorm couple of months back, the clouds were AMAZING. Very strange and ominous, with great strokes of silver and black in them. And that's just what the sober people said. As for the lightening... whoaaaa. And the thunder? I'm a 'basshead', and there are few things more satisfying than hearing nature's subwoofers let rip. Every crack sent shivers up my spine.

Thoroughly recommend.

If we are made in God's image, is it not possible he died long ago, struggling to remember Jesus' name and shitting the bed?

I tripped in a thunderstorm couple of months back, the clouds were AMAZING. Very strange and ominous, with great strokes of silver and black in them. And that's just what the sober people said. As for the lightening... whoaaaa. And the thunder? I'm a 'basshead', and there are few things more satisfying than hearing nature's subwoofers let rip. Every crack sent shivers up my spine.

Thoroughly recommend.

I actually consider if I should take some less intense tryptamine with a longer duration to enjoy the thunderstorm. DMT is like being in a thunderstorm all by itself.

May I ask what you tripped on?

A funny side note regarding DMT. I once heard AC/DC's "TNT" and twisted the lyrics so it sounded like "DMT" instead of "TNT". We had the radio on today at work and the track was played, and I can't get it to sound like anything other than "DMT" now when I hear the track :D So I thought, today would actually be a quite good day for taking a few hits.

I did the exact same thing haha. I always hear the song as DMT not TNT now. Strange.

Damn I'm already excited about Przystanek Woodstock this year. It's the biggest music festival in Europe, ~740,000 people attended last year iirc. 3 days of awesome music, drugs everywhere and lots of fun, and the whole thing is completely free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.