• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? i always take aspirin on my nights out, especially with alcohol or stims...

Both NSAIDs and alcohol can cause gastric irritation, potentially leading to bleeding and all kinds of unsavoriness, so consider it a case of harmful side effect redundancy.

I almost broke my two and a half month break from psychedelics the other night. I was seeing excision live, and his speaker system was 100,000 watts. It was the loudest show i've ever been to for sure. I was debating snorting some 2c-b and possibly some MDMA as well the whole time I was there. I kept thinking I would regret breaking my fast, but i'm pretty positive I wouldn't have regretted it now actually. I'm sure i'm going to take a psyche or something for this group i'm seeing live on 4/10 and that will have been a little over three months of no psyches at that point. Besides getting drugs through absorption lol.

The MDMA I have seemed to almost certainly have an effect when I spilt some the other night and was wiping it up with my fingers for a few minutes, then later I licked one of my fingers and it still had the taste on it. Considering the fact that it's a releaser, couldn't a very minute amount release enough other good feeling things to actually have a slight effect? i'm pretty positive this wasn't placebo but I was already a little bit stoned.

Sup homeboys, been a while since i've been round these parts. Getting back into the psychedelic game after a break, so why not.

I may do some mushrooms soon, but really the next psych on my list to do is 3-meo-pcp. its been on my list for probably 3 years now, and its still never been in my hands. Hopefully that'll change friday.

Sup homeboys, been a while since i've been round these parts. Getting back into the psychedelic game after a break, so why not.

I may do some mushrooms soon, but really the next psych on my list to do is 3-meo-pcp. its been on my list for probably 3 years now, and its still never been in my hands. Hopefully that'll change friday.

Nice of you to stop by, old geezer. Will you being going for an ass-kicking or more gentle shroom experience?

I haven't tried any 3-substituted arylcyclohexylamines besides MXE, which is kinda different.

edit:man I'm misplacing shit like crazy lately. Where did those damnèd DXM pills get off to, where the heck are my sunglasses, where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Last edited:
accidentally I'm just at t+2 with my first 3-meo-pcp trial (6mg plugged, 4mg @+1, 5mg sublingual now). so far I'm not impressed. sleep-deprived and hungovered but I expected a little more...(so far the effects feel like being very sleep deprived and quite hungovered and a strong coffee on top ;) )

I can't believe I am turning 30 in a few weeks. I wish I had tried DMT/ayahuasca before getting here, but oh well. Maybe the opportunity will present itself later. Too much change and chaos in my life right now anyways.

Both NSAIDs and alcohol can cause gastric irritation, potentially leading to bleeding and all kinds of unsavoriness, so consider it a case of harmful side effect redundancy.

true, but then again i always take some proton pump inhibitor as well to top things off nicely.... makes for a much more comfortable day after.

cloudy! hows things?
was your psychedelic break wanted or needed? :)

Hey Cloudy. :)

I know some people love it, but 3-MeO-PCP does *not* get my endorsement. It feels absolutely horrible and psychologically toxic to me. :( I'd go for MXE over 3-MeO-PCP any day.

Hmm yes well recently I did try 3-MeO-PCP and while it was not toxic feeling to me (the experience itself was amazingly Zen, I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful and worthwhile), the aftereffects for me were horrible. It made me go into a sort of semi-catatonic panic attack that lasted nearly a day, and when I read some literature about the history of PCP, some things were pretty familiar to me: the effects first calming, but the after effects pretty bad.

I don't understand though, because my housemate did not report this at all from plenty of trials, and I do not remember reading about it in the B&D thread.
Yea I failed to report this myself on PD until now.

MXE never did this for me, so I am still curious about the related 3-MeO-PCE... and on-topic of that: I am such a moron to try an IM tester of that so late in the day, now I am insomniac

Last edited:
Guys im starting to get pretty anxious, I've got aMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 2C-C in transit but the tracking number isn't coming up with the USPS. It's a bit nerve racking because all 3 are schedule 1 i.e felony possession, if they are intercepted. I can't stop thinking about it :/

From what I know of USPS and my limited experience with them, I think they are just retarded. But what country doesn't complain about its mail service?

In any case, think about this: if it was intercepted why would they give you the courtesy of even the slightest anticipation of such a thing? I think the functioning of the code or the shown location status are FAR too arbitrary for such a conclusion.

But yes I have been in a somewhat similar position. =D

Thanks solipsis, it's not like I haven't gone through this before, but it's just a lot of money tied up. I'm not afraid of the DEA, they just send 'love letters' but I'm hoping it doesn't get lost or taken by my roommates. I work so much, I'd never know if they stole it unless the tracking updates. Thank god for insured mail, free reshipment :)

In many cases the number wont even show up online until 1 or 2 days before it arrives also they don't always scan it like they are supposed to.

I can't believe I am turning 30 in a few weeks. I wish I had tried DMT/ayahuasca before getting here, but oh well. Maybe the opportunity will present itself later. Too much change and chaos in my life right now anyways.

Hey man, if you are interested in it, go for it! DMT is such a wild, soul-cleansing, bare-assed trip through an unfathomable reality. If you like LSD, mushrooms, tripping in general, etc. and are curious about DMT, I would say you're already ready. It's not getting any easier to procure these days, so there's no point in waiting! Well, IIRC, you're a chemist, but I dunno what kind... anyways, just thought I'd say for the millionth time that DMT rocks! And happy birthday.

Cheers PD~

^ True that.

Plus, vaped DMT only takes like ~20 minutes out of your day, really. No man is too busy to blast off on DMT. :D

But, of course, you have to feel ready.

Guys im starting to get pretty anxious, I've got aMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 2C-C in transit but the tracking number isn't coming up with the USPS. It's a bit nerve racking because all 3 are schedule 1 i.e felony possession, if they are intercepted. I can't stop thinking about it :/

if they do knock on your door just deny everything =p

Status
Not open for further replies.