• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooo, thehouse :D

Summer's literally just started here. It's been wet (Britain for you) and not all that warm right up until a couple of days ago when summer arrived with a bang. Anyhow things to do, so I better go out and enjoy it.

lulzkiller, I hoped it would raise a chuckle, glad it did :)

summer has been here for a minute (texas here ) unbearable heat is on its way

i have been out n about for the last 2 months doing shit: arts and jazz fest, days at the park etc. not too bad yet, just like 95 or so the last few days but the triple digits are coming but i try not to let it get to me too much

magnoliablossoms.jpg
2540448257_cfc10d42cc.jpg

Magnolia & Jacaranda Blossoms ^ Very beautiful.

The flower indicating full-on summer, for me, is the simple Echinacea. It blooms just a few days before my birthday, July 7. It means the nights are so sweaty and hot... very desirable time of year. >
purple_coneflower.jpg

Does anyone else here also LOVE wind advisory days? 40 mph gusts and 85 degrees. Just fun!

^I prefer magnolia grandiflora (aka Southern Magnolia, e.g. my current avatar). But they're all nice, flowers are great.

In other news, while out walking I see a pill in a ziplock bag, but it ended up just being doxycycline. How anticlimactic...

Last edited:
My local arts cinema was offering a free screening of Pulp Fiction, in which, along with the tickets, you got unlimited free popcorn, 4 tokens you could exchange for pints of 'Stella Artois - Black' (and of course I somehow managed to obtain more than 4 tokens... haha) and a couple of free Stella pint glasses... Best cinema experience ever!!

^That's so...AMAZING. I would be deliriously excited at the greatness of it if they gave me free booze and pulp fiction and popcorn down here.

Approximately where do you reside again (country/province)? I can't imagine them doing that 'round here, well maybe some artsy theater in a proper city would do it.

Last edited:
Don't suppose any fellow PDers have some tips for getting a quick nap when overly excited and unable to sleep? I slept through most of yesterday, but rather than sleeping through until when I wanted to get up today I dumbly decided to get up, then spent 13 hours trying to get back to sleep with no luck.

I have a rave in 7 hours so I'd like to at least get a nap, because I'm either going to be tripping, rolling, or both, and don't want to ruin it by being tired.

I just took some valerian + hops + passion flower extract about 50 minutes ago, and all its done really is made me feel less jittery and excited, but not tired in the slightest.

Obviously benzos would be the obvious one but I don't have any, I don't have much in the way of alcohol either. I could try AM-2201 but that usually leaves me feeling drowsy as hell if I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep after smoking it.

^ I like it! Very chill, melodic, and open -- it would be interesting to see you expand some more on the theme you've set up there.

Jesusgreen I would have said Benadryl and deep breathing while in the nap position.

Let us know how it went!

^Wow!

Getting ready to head to lightning in a bottle tomorrow morning. Can't decide if I should take mxe or ethylone while I am there or just drink and use cannabis.

so.. ugh... I imagine I'm in the sever minority here, but I figured I'd post.

I used to be part of the psychedelically inclined, but quickly grew out of it. I started with salvia, moved up the RC's, then did shrooms and mescaline a few times (within the space of two or three years). I've had almost no desire to do psychedelics for the past few years (after a bad shroom trip), but lately I've been thinking about eating some cacti once again to get on the gravy train...

does anybody else that posts in this thread feel the same way?!

Yeah. Remember me? Well, my psychedelic using days are surely done. I don't get much out of it anymore and feel it's not something I can do to relax (ie. it's a stressful type of thing and relaxing is what I feel the need to do a lot of).

I haven't really done psychedelics in years either... they're just more of an academic interest for me now. I'll probably trip some time this summer, though.

This is pretty much exactly my state as well. I plan on taking a trip sometime this summer but that's it. A sporadic thing only to be done when the situation is perfect.

Does anyone else here also LOVE wind advisory days? 40 mph gusts and 85 degrees. Just fun!

Oh man it's hot as hell up here these days 33C with humidex today with a strong wind out of the west. I also had a 20km bike ride I had to make today right into that westerly wind, mostly uphill. When I arrived home I was drenched in sweat. My room is a sauna as well I'd say it's around 30C, all I have is a tiny fan. My room gets hotter at night and cooler in the day, the complete opposite of what's happening outside, weird.

=D Guess who just found 412.5mg tramadol in the gutter.

Decent find. I liked tramadol, lasted a long time and the 5-HT component felt nice. O-destramadol is good too but it's disappeared from the market.

I had a bit of an opiate binge for the last few weeks. Doing daily CWE's on codeine and resorting to kratom when I didn't have the time or privacy for the procedure. The past 5 days have been maintained on kratom and today I had a light codeine dose (~64mg). I think it's time to give it up though, I don't feel good off it anymore, just gives me the normal; 'no point so stop using it'.

OTOH my benzo thing had changed a bit. I had a diazepam mini-binge where tolerance got pretty high. I remember a year two or so ago 4mg would loosen my body up and make me feel so relaxed. Recently I went up to 30mg and didn't have that feeling. I also find I crave diazepam because it's such an instant hit. I feel it 5 minutes after I take it. It's so attractive when comfort is so easily and quickly attained.

I'm going to try a regimen of 1mg/day of phenazepam (EtOH solution, oral syringe, accurate, etc.) and with bioaccumulation I'll see where it ends up and how my anxiety issues fare. I know for fact I have to stop the short acting benzos though; they are a total detriment to any motivation to get out there, looking for a job, finding a new pad, anything other than hang around watching TV. :\

psox said:
O-desmethyltramadol is good too but it's disappeared from the market.

My first IV drug, and the cause of my first opiate w/d, I remember it fondly.

Oh man it's hot as hell up here these days 33C with humidex today with a strong wind out of the west. I also had a 20km bike ride I had to make today right into that westerly wind, mostly uphill. When I arrived home I was drenched in sweat. My room is a sauna as well I'd say it's around 30C, all I have is a tiny fan. My room gets hotter at night and cooler in the day, the complete opposite of what's happening outside, weird.

It was randomly cold (high of 65) and windy today. And on rooms being a sauna, do to this room being built on the garage and having virtually no insulation, the temperature inside is the same as the temperature outside, more or less, so I feel your pain. Gonna have to move out all my butane canisters and stuff downstairs when it starts heating up proper for summer...

I'm going to try a regimen of 1mg/day of phenazepam (EtOH solution, oral syringe, accurate, etc.) and with bioaccumulation I'll see where it ends up and how my anxiety issues fare. I know for fact I have to stop the short acting benzos though; they are a total detriment to any motivation to get out there, looking for a job, finding a new pad, anything other than hang around watching TV.

IME with phenazepam, I'd dose it two consecutive days, every other work during the summer a few years back. Ended up napping a lot and feeling rather neutral, but most importantly it wouldn't lead to addiction. Your benzo habit is getting kinda scary ya'know.

I think having the ability to treat anxiety, especially with something apathy supporting like GABAergics can in fact retard productivity. At least it does it with me, you have an escape to look forward to so you're not inclined to do the things you should do to end the situation that's driving you to GABAergic use. At least, that's it with me, a person who deals with anxiety by avoidance. Being hounded to do stuff, and not having any drugs on hand has definitely helped me get started with studying and paperwork to go back to school this fall. However, I'm grinding me teeth like 24/7 though due to ambient anxiety.

Edit: This stuff is indeed. rather energetic/promotivational, maybe I should try to save some for meeting counselor on Wednesday to get some of this education stuff planned out. In any case it isn't ideal for evening use.

Last edited:
I'm going to try a regimen of 1mg/day of phenazepam (EtOH solution, oral syringe, accurate, etc.) and with bioaccumulation I'll see where it ends up and how my anxiety issues fare.

Please realize that you're gambling with addiction there, friend. If you stay on that regimen for more than a couple weeks you're in for some trouble.

Anyway I hope you're doing well otherwise, man. Good to hear from you! :)

Don't suppose any fellow PDers have some tips for getting a quick nap when overly excited and unable to sleep? I slept through most of yesterday, but rather than sleeping through until when I wanted to get up today I dumbly decided to get up, then spent 13 hours trying to get back to sleep with no luck.

I know it's too late now, but for future times. You don't need drugs, read a book and before hand (if you've got the whole thinking-overdrive going on) take ten deep breathes/exhales, really helps wind your body down and get it to relax, which is needed to sleep. Then curtains over, lamp on, read yer book and you'll be feeling tired relatively quickly. Works quite well for me.

I think small amounts of drink just keep me up, larger amounts could help with passing out though but I'd be guaranteed a hangover. When it comes to grass and sleeping ALWAYS avoid Sativa strains or the head-high ones, they will keep you up later than if you'd just not toked.

I'm going to try a regimen of 1mg/day of phenazepam (EtOH solution, oral syringe, accurate, etc.) and with bioaccumulation I'll see where it ends up and how my anxiety issues fare. I know for fact I have to stop the short acting benzos though; they are a total detriment to any motivation to get out there, looking for a job, finding a new pad, anything other than hang around watching TV. :\

Speaking from experience my own attempt at dealing with my own anxiety/depressive moods was my own valium script. Needless to say it did not help at all, I bought 50 and within a week they were gone basically and afterwards I was left with a week of feeling much more anxious and depressed than before. People here recommended me not to do it and I didn't listen honestly it does not help. Obviously you will probably ignore this and go ahead and do it, but believe me you'll come back feeling worse. First few days are great, after that your fucked. My recommendation for anxiety is to lower stress levels, however unfortunately with the way things are in this world that's unavoidable for many when you have a tough job/exams. Second is to get some exercise, even if that means a short cycle, it'll benefit you. Third is to get out as much as possible with good company, my anxiety only really kicks in properly (to the point where it is quite difficult to manage) when I'm alone and have been pretty much all day. Although you might not think worthwhile considering, focus on yourself more, less on what others and what they expect/think. Good luck with the job/house finding though. Hope it works out. :)

aww yea my friend is gonna give me 120mg of free morphine he had leftover from when he hurt himself skiing. Does anyone here have experience with opiates and mushrooms? Bare in mind that atm I can get basically unlimited mushrooms for free so any negatives such as having to take more shrooms don't bother me

http://www.mediafire.com/?2121xkpsi4zkjka

I make electronic music all of the time this is one of my really recent ones, it's a little unfinished though.

if you decide to download let me know what you think =D

Nice. It's a start, for sure.

<3 Yes, another wind-worshipper here. =D So many people can't appreciate the beauty of the wind. I pity them.

Don't suppose any fellow PDers have some tips for getting a quick nap when overly excited and unable to sleep?

I know I'm too late, but -- all pharmacological approaches aside, the worst thing you can do is to TRY to sleep. Haha. Just lie down, and appreciate being horizontal. Don't be concerned with falling asleep.

Being hounded to do stuff, and not having any drugs on hand has definitely helped me get started with studying and paperwork to go back to school this fall.

Cool. What are you going to study?

tac said:
Cool. What are you going to study? .

My immediate goal will be a certification ASAP, I'm gonna go for accounting (so with a certification that'd basically qualify me for basic bookkeeping). That way I actually have a marketable skill and can make more than minimum wage/support myself through school. Unless I really hate that, I'll then probably continue down that path towards a formal degree. I guess it's the philosophy of someone who came of age during a recession, I'm concerned with financial security first and foremost, and think that doing what you're interested in is what hobbies are for.

Yes, another wind-worshipper here. So many people can't appreciate the beauty of the wind. I pity them.

Wind is nightmarish during winter. And for smokers, try to keep a cigar or pipe going right in windy weather (least favorite part of DC was the fact that it was always windy). It can be refreshing though, my window faces west so I get that cool evening air in my room.

aww yea my friend is gonna give me 120mg of free morphine he had leftover from when he hurt himself skiing. Does anyone here have experience with opiates and mushrooms? Bare in mind that atm I can get basically unlimited mushrooms for free so any negatives such as having to take more shrooms don't bother me

There's a psychedelics and opiates combo thread, if you check out the index.

P.S. Curse this opiate extreme irratability. And my lack of ability to use responsibly (why did I need to take any, especially a stimulative one, to sit around somebody's house all day and look after pets? No logical reason). I feel pretty darn good though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.