• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, you could definitely see the eclipse here in Southern California. In Northern Cali., there was a full eclipse, or at least a "ring-of-fire" eclipse. We saw a crescent eclipse.

my test kits should be in the mail today!!!

so stoked, gotta go to my parents house and find out. i am really excited to see if this molly is legit, dude is legit but i am a skeptic

that is a sweet pic apple sad i missed it

I saw the eclipse while me and my friends were doing MXE and smoking weed at the beach. Wonderful experience.

they were indeed in the mail

...now i gotta go to work and wait til after i get home to test em

ahh i bought this shit over a week ago i just wanna know if i can go ahead and consume,

although even with a positive result ill likely wait longer cuz my cousin is coming into town from ohio and im hanging with him for the week but he is quite anti drugs, love him to death and he is a good guy, we used to get along s well as kids but then he went into the Army went to Iraq 2x and has come back and wants to get into politics and he is such a young republican, like thats not even a bad thing but we were so close as kids and i always got the impression he was looking down on me when i was smoking weed and we have debated politics and dont see eye to eye on much, excessive spending is all that comes to mind right now but there might be more, he doesnt even know i was addicted to heroin, its been over a year since i have seen him, it'll be fun but akward at the same time im sure

i dont even know how to describe it but things have changed so much between me and him

For the workaholics fans

Anyone else think its awesome they're going to start season 3 with an acid trip?=D

Since you're new I'm not going to move this right away, but this really belongs either in the Film & Television sub-forum or in our social thread. ;)

I think in this case since it's not likely to start a long debate thread the social thread would be best.

Once you've had a chance to read and reply to this I'll move it over. :)

Edit: Moved :)

Last edited:
on a nice dose of lorazepam and alprazolam, feeling pretty relaxed watching some big lebowski while cleaning around the casa.

very very excited bout my next 4 subs i get to try enjoyed metocin but my mouths watering for more complexity, will definitly try to put a couple trip reports together sometime been on my to do list last couple trips but the mushrooms i have been eating are so damn confusing alot of the time lol.

Hey Dondante (or anyone else with medical expertise), can I hit you up for some free medical advice? lol

I pricked my finger with a rusty nail while putting up a sign on a telephone pole this morning... but I just got a tetanus booster like 3 weeks ago (I had a staph infection, and I got antibiotics + a tetanus booster cuz the doc said staph increases tetanus risk). Would it be wise to seek medical attention, or am I likely to be fine because I'm vaccinated? It was a very small, tiny little pin-prick... about 1/10 as bad of a prick as one of those little glucose meters makes (on a completely unrelated and excessively pedantic note, technically they should be called "glucose counters" not glucose meters because they're digital devices and meters corresponds to analogue systems, but I digress...).

I feel like I may be massively overreacting, but still... tetanus would suck. Right after it happened I squeezed the hole and made sure as much blood came out as possible, as I've been told thats the proper course of action with puncture wounds because it helps rid them of foreign matter that gets punched in there. Hopefully I'm good to go because I'm up on the vaccination, currently I'm just keeping an eye out for any weirdness and if anything strange starts happening I'll probably get to the urgent care or the ER.

^3 weeks ago? Yeah, you're fine...probably more immune now than on the day you got the vaccination.

Thanks for the reply, man. :)

No lockjaw yet, I think I'm good. Rusty nails scare the crap out of me, though. Vaccinations & modern medicine FTW. :D

Looked at some example questions that should be like placement tests I have to take. Only really looked at the math portion, I'm confident enough with my English, even though my ability to put together grammatical sentences has deteriorated over the years. Was fine on first two parts of the math, but the third is all shit I don't remember at all (I've regressed to what I knew at the end of junior high school-ish). Like I recall what the fuck fractional exponents are, or trig, or logarithms...hopefully I'll be able to review everything I might need to know and get it down in a week (unless I'm super lazy it should be fine. Problem is I'm super lazy).

Anyone else think its awesome they're going to start season 3 with an acid trip?=D

im definately looking forward to the season premier of workaholics and tosh.o

but me and my girlfriend are doing a week long no tv no internet thing (starting this upsoming sunday after we check the new weeks post secrets, god i love those things) so were gonna record it and watch it awhile after i guess

my test kits were in the mail

molly tested with mercke and simons reagents confirmed positive for mdma, so fuckin stoked about the news, am working on aquiring more right now so i can stock up

its been way too long

Tomorrow is my auspicious day for 2c-e. It's gonna be a hot one! (94 degrees). I'm going to start around 10 a.m.

I haven't tripped for 5 years!

I'm going to write a fairytale. I shall call it 'The Boy Who Cried Serotonin Syndrome.' I have also come to a conclusion that it's only a matter of time before we see a 'The psychedelic effects of oxygen' thread.

Put it on, while listening I was thinking of Gengar and Haunter from Pokemon for some reason (and I don't remember the skill names so it wasn't that), then I checked the page and saw the picture at the top =D

Nice track man, keep the tunes coming :)

Fuck yeah you just made my day :D Thanks a bunch man.

Cool new at this glad to see there is a site like this
:) warms my heart i i have a lot of knowledge on drugs

^Welcome!

Anyhow, it's a wonderful time of year, the intersection between magnolia and jacaranda blossoms. I count this as the start of Summer in some broad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.