• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
464037_410760918964403_110258449014653_1211117_1953287567_o.jpg

...captured in a single exposure.

4-ho-met. wasnt as easy on the comeup as last time, but still overall a good time...

happy saturday mornings! theres finally some sun out so perhaps today wil be a day of strolling through the woods. been a long time since i did that last.

Yeah Hippie flipping is intense, especiallly if you don't tone down the doses when you combine them.

hello everyone, i just recently got to try a nice dose of 4 ho met for the first time 25-30mg, the come up was rough for me (could be subjective im trying again soon) kind of like a mdma come up with more mental stimulation and a bodyload for a hour, felt restless. after that i was fine very smooth clean euphoric soft trip ime could use a larger dose but i feel i dont need to take that much if i want somthing more than that ill just eat mushrooms or wait till i get my 4 aco mipt/dmt.

i also love mushrooms + mdma combo, very enjoyable i like it so much i wouldnt mind doing the combo everytime i eat mdma. last time i had nitrous and emyl nitrate going on that combo, was really nice very euphoric and visual i felt like a child and hit some points i havent hit in years when i first started tripping/rolling.

...captured in a single exposure.

Absolutely stunning! Did you take that photograph yourself?! If so, what exactly is the big flaming centerpiece thing?

That was really crazy. First I dosed 60 mg sublingual MXE, then I vaporized a mixture of freebase DMT / DPT, then I sniffed a ~4 mg bump of 4-AcO-DPT, then I smoked a bowl of weed, and THEN, in the height of my alienation from consensus reality, I discovered this fantastically horrifying glass of water -- it had been sitting, hidden on the very back corner of a shelf, on a piece of furniture in my room, for God only knows how long. It had evolved into a monstrosity that I ~never~ would have imagined to be a potential state of a simple glass of water. Now, I was experiencing drug-induced visual disturbances, but I know for a fact that I saw a nest of little black eggs of some sort, which had developed in the water. I had to clean that glass three times over to have any hope of sleeping again in my life.

^Heh...nope, much nicer camera than I have required for that shot. It's the Kilauea volcano crater in Hawaii...the orange glow is from a lava lake a few hundred feet down inside the main vent.

The photographer is Terje Sorgjerd. He does a bunch of awesome time-lapse stuff, like this for example.

so.. ugh... I imagine I'm in the sever minority here, but I figured I'd post.

I used to be part of the psychedelically inclined, but quickly grew out of it. I started with salvia, moved up the RC's, then did shrooms and mescaline a few times (within the space of two or three years). I've had almost no desire to do psychedelics for the past few years (after a bad shroom trip), but lately I've been thinking about eating some cacti once again to get on the gravy train...

does anybody else that posts in this thread feel the same way?!

I haven't really done psychedelics in years either... they're just more of an academic interest for me now. I'll probably trip some time this summer, though.

Might have taken too much. Feeling stimulated/mildly euphoric, definite fever...Let's see how the night unfolds.

edit: seems I'm fine, had me nervous for a second there.

Last edited:
My indefinite break from MXE that should have lasted at least till until after summer was broken...today. But I didn't take it as much for being intoxicated as for testing if the stuff still is as potent. I'm having a big proejct, moving all my compounds to glass vials, since I've now got magnesium sulfate, oxgen absorbers, silica gel and glass jars. MXE shouldn't be a problem but I'm still thinking of buying a vacuum sealer and putting my tryptamines in ziplock bags, vacuum sealing the ziplock bags and then putting them into glass vials which in turn are put into bigger glass jars with magnesium sulfate (a lot, on the bottom of the jar), oxygen absorbers and silica gel. Fortunately I haven't noticed any loss of potency in any compound yet. My 5-MeO-DMT is almost 3 years old and was stored just in a ziplock bag in a cool, dry place the first months (I didn't know much about storage then). I haven't noticed any loss of potency, but 5-MeO's are the most stable trypts if I'm right?

To be honest I'm eagerly waiting for the effects from MXE, but I will still be keeping my break after this. Just had to try to see if it had lost any potency.

When it gets a bit warmer and the nights also are warm, it's LSD time. It's 8 years since I last took it. Will be quite exciting after such a long time. Due to its long duration it's definitely an outdoor psychedelic for me. Just like NBOMe's. This summer I dedicate to acid and NBOME's :) (Sorry tryptamines, I love you most, but it's time for something different now this summer. And I know I can't stay away from my dear 4-AcO-DMT, but it will be less tryptamines now until autumn).

Edit: What the hell is happening, the MXE is is really kicking, I was just trying to test if the stuff still is potent, not to trip on it. My mental and physical tolerance has dropped to zero with this stuff after a 2,5 month break. But I will still continue my break. Although I clearly notice the negative side effects are not present now at all (e.g. my speech is not slurry at all).

Last edited:
does anybody else that posts in this thread feel the same way?!

i just got some 2C-P for the first time in a year.... and have barely any desire to dose it =p. one to three years ago this 2C-P would've been gone pretty quickly.

did a 6mg dose, and a week later a little 4mg dose.... idk when i'll dose again

my MXE comes tomorrow though... i'll probably still have my dissociative cravings more =p

The photographer is Terje Sorgjerd. He does a bunch of awesome time-lapse stuff, like this for example.

Mesmerizing! <3 How did our planet get to be such a beautiful place?!

This summer I dedicate to acid and NBOME's :) (Sorry tryptamines, I love you most, but it's time for something different now this summer. And I know I can't stay away from my dear 4-AcO-DMT, but it will be less tryptamines now until autumn).

After about five trials with 25I and 25C, I got bored of the NBOMe's. At first, they seemed completely mindblowing, and I praised them as the best psychedelics since LSD. But, after a few trials, I started to suspect that the shocking "wow factor" of the NBOMe's was just a big hoax. Every trip would seem great, until I came down, and I found myself unable to account for this excitement. Once sober, I didn't feel like I was changed for the better, nor could I even recall any particularly unique moments in the trip.

For example, every time I have a satisfying trip on a 4-subbed tryptamine, I come back from the trip with countless new ideas, complex theories about how the mind works, and other positive changes. In other words, for every good trip on psilacetin, miprocin, et al., I go home with a pocketful of gems, which I keep for the rest of my life. NBOMe trips are like visiting a museum of precious stones -- you have a good time while you're there, but nothing comes back home.

Everyone responds to psychedelics very differently, so I don't want to fill your head with preconceptions. You'll just have to find out for yourself. :)

Although I clearly notice the negative side effects are not present now at all (e.g. my speech is not slurry at all).

Good. :D It would pain me to see someone unable to enjoy MXE... what a lovely, lovely chem. <3

Ah! I'm getting really skilled at eyeballing MXE. =D This morning I measured out two 40 mg doses of MXE. Each time, my first guess was only off by 2 mg! Heheh.

Last edited:
After about five trials with 25I and 25C, I got bored of the NBOMe's. At first, they seemed completely mindblowing, and I praised them as the best psychedelics since LSD. But, after a few trials, I started to suspect that the shocking "wow factor" of the NBOMe's was just a big hoax. Every trip would seem great, until I came down, and I found myself unable to account for this excitement. Once sober, I didn't feel like I was changed for the better, nor could I even recall any particularly unique moments in the trip.

For example, every time I have a satisfying trip on a 4-subbed tryptamine, I come back from the trip with countless new ideas, complex theories about how the mind works, and other positive changes. In other words, for every good trip on psilacetin, miprocin, et al., I go home with a pocketful of gems, which I keep for the rest of my life. NBOMe trips are like visiting a museum of precious stones -- you have a good time while you're there, but nothing comes back home.

Everyone responds to psychedelics very differently, so I don't want to fill your head with preconceptions. You'll just have to find out for yourself. :)

As you probably know, tryptamines my passion. There are very few phens that I like. However since summer (especially summer nights) is very special here long-acting psychedelics are best suitable for tripping outdoor. So that's why I'm going to focus more on tripping on NBOMe's and LSD this summer. 25C is wonderful though for an adventure-like trip, walking around in nature and gazing at the stars. It's quite "extrospective", but highly enjoyable for long trips in nature. Deep? Nah...It's more like an awesome visual adventure, everything just looks so fantastically beautiful and magic on it. My plan for this summer is to have more "adventurous" trips, going out in nature and being mesmerized by all the colours of the flowers and trees, all smells and sounds that come from nature. These trips are by their nature more geared towards external stimuli, not especially introspective.

However I think LSD can be quite an experience after so many years, as it's one of the few compounds that can induce "life-changing spiritual experiences" in me as Erowid put it. I'm very excited about it. Only a few selected tryptamines can induce this state in me (no phen has, I've written about this before).

Good. :D It would pain me to see someone unable to enjoy MXE... what a lovely, lovely chem. <3

I'm feeling absolutely wonderful. There are no words for this feeling. MXE truly feels magic. But I'm still going to wait until after summer before starting to use higher doses. A break really does wonders.

Last edited:
My plan for this summer is to have more "adventurous" trips, going out in nature and being mesmerized by all the colours of the flowers and trees, all smells and sounds that come from nature. These trips are by their nature more geared towards external stimuli, not especially introspective.

I will admit, 25I does this well. :)

I profoundly desire something...

...that vanishes in the face of profound desire.

Tricky. Genie in a bottle.

:O

The W.T.F. Gods have officially visited me today.

They rarely do. But when they do, I'm usually high on either DMT or MXE. Hm.

Fuck.

I feel like a sprouting oak tree seed. And this happens to coincide with a solar eclipse? That is pretty cool. I was wondering why the sky seemed darker than it should have.

japan-solar-eclipse-bridges-1.jpg

lucky people who got to see this eclipse... anyone here?

i remember first (and so far only) time i got to see a full solar eclipse. it was fantastic to say the least....

Status
Not open for further replies.