Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what exactly does molly look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineKz

Greenlighter
I'm wondering because I've had such varied experiences from varying appearances. For example, the last stuff i had is a clean white powder that i'm fairly sure is mostly pure mdma only because i had such a clean roll that was one of the hardest one's I've ever had and a minimal comedown, while I've had a beige powder that was pretty bad and later turned out to be cut with a mild amount of meth. :(

from pictures on erowid it seems pure molly in crystal form is an off-white beigeish color. I remember my first experience with MDMA being with yellowish crystals that look similar to pure MDMA and now the main reason I'm writing this thread is I happened to come across what i was told to be 1.5 pts of pure molly. the appearance is clear crystals which is also how pure meth looks like right? also i thought a point of MDMA is generally half of a common gelcap, what i have is maybe 1/4-1/3.

I just want to be safe with it and make sure i don't do F'n meth again.

I don't have a reagent test kit or the ability to get one.

There is no way to tell just by looking at it mate, you need to test it.

This is samples of MDMA I have had recently, since you seem unable to get a test kit.

NSFW:
imag0502r.jpg

NSFW:
imag0493e.jpg

NSFW:
imag0492tn.jpg

I reiterate though, you cannot tell if something is MDMA just by looking at it, you need to test it. I would also be wary of buying powder over crystal.

MDMA can vary in colour, I've had yellow, brown, clear, off white....

Last edited:
I don't have a reagent test kit or the ability to get one.

Im sure you can get one if you really try.
Im sorry that they arent more readily available to you.

I am going to close this thread though, because i dont want people to come on this thread and look at pics and think as long as it looks like them colour crystals it will be mdma,

Status
Not open for further replies.