• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does Ketamine help in any way after doing coke ( for the comedown) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
so the title is pretty much the question. Im just looking for a short quick answer, does anyone knows how K would make the comedown of coke?. I know it wouldnt be as helpful as something like benzos or opiates but would it at least be better to snort a bit of K ( 40-50g) during the comedown to take away some of the negative coke effects..??

It could work, never tried it myself, but low-dose ketamine often has a stimulating effect on people so it may just make your high last a little longer and prolong the crash.

Hopefully someone smarter than me will be along soon to help. But I would imagine it wouldn't be nearly as helpful as weed/opiates/benzos/z-drugs.

snorting 40-50g's of k will land you in a k-hole that you never come back, but im sure u meant 40 or 50 mg's.

I think it should help, at least kinda take your completely sober coming down mind off how crappy you feel.

or maybe it will intensify it, i don't actually know as I've never tried ketamine.

Good luck!

Ketamine is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, it will just keep you up for another hour or so. It might 'mellow you out' but you won't fall asleep any easier.

From personal experience, I'd say yes, it helps. Like the above poster said, it prolly wont help you sleep, but for me it takes the edge off.

Ketamine is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, it will just keep you up for another hour or so. It might 'mellow you out' but you won't fall asleep any easier.

Bingo. As a 'well-seasoned' user of both, I couldn't say it any better. K does help the jonesin or the shitty feelings you can get after coke, but it'll definitely leave you laying in bed for an hour or 2 staring at the roof before you get to sleep.

snorting 40-50g's of k will land you in a k-hole that you never come back, but im sure u meant 40 or 50 mg's.

I think it should help, at least kinda take your completely sober coming down mind off how crappy you feel.

or maybe it will intensify it, i don't actually know as I've never tried ketamine.

Good luck!

bro 40-50g....mg is soft lmfao, i dont think an ant would feel that. but ya 40g bro, was a good dose..and i slept quick too. allgood.

bro 40-50g....mg is soft lmfao, i dont think an ant would feel that. but ya 40g bro, was a good dose..and i slept quick too. allgood.
Are you serious?? 40 to 50 grams?? That will give you serious brain damage.

Here is a chart showing the dosing of ketamine:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_dose.shtml

No one should ever take over 500mg (0.5g) by any ROA, and with snorting the K-hole is only like 100mg+.

Are you sure it was actually ketamine, not cut to like 5% purity, and measured properly? 40-50g would be a huge volume. How could you possibly snort that much? That would be an entire handful.

Last edited:
Just the thought of this makes me quivver!! I wouldnt touch it on a coke crash personally, i think it'll make you feel worse once its wearing out. Ride out the comedown and then enjoy your ket.

You'd probably have some serious medical issues at that dose. I take 45mg per dose when I use ketamine and I am always blasted, all wobbly walking and just plain k-tarded. If you need to take 40 GRAMS to get what I get off of 45MILLIGRAMS, then I think its time to find a new dealer haha!

U posted this message years ago and u will probably not get this but I had to respond. Yes, absolutely, ketamine will help bring g u down from coke. It's probably the best way to come down. I wish I had some now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.