• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Smoking Percocet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineappleexpress42

Bluelighter
Hey guys I know this sounds stupid but some of my friends smoke percocets I allways thought it was stupid bec of all te fillers binders and Tylenol. They swear by it. They put a open flame to it but I was wondering if you could put it on tinfoil with lighter underneath and would work? Probabally stupid question but thanks anyways

It doesn't work. You can't smoke percocets and you can't smoke OxyContins. Period.
Chemically it is impossible to get any oxycodone out of "smoking" pills containing oxycodone.

It doesn't work. You can't smoke percocets and you can't smoke OxyContins. Period.
Chemically it is impossible to get any oxycodone out of "smoking" pills containing oxycodone.

Not necessarily true, a popular method to doing oxy's was smoking them for the longest time. You can't put open flame on them. You put it on tin foil (folded in half) and let it slide down with a straw in your mouth and inhale the smoke. If it sits in 1 spot it'll burn and not smoke right.

Percocets no, are not worth it. Please do not try. They have a ton of aspirin (acetomiaphine -my spelling is wrong I know) in them and it is dangerous not only to smoke, it's also dangerous to snort and extremely easy to OD yourself on aspirin (not quite the same OD as from opiates but still OD'ing regardless)

What is your tolerance like? Have you done percocet before? How many does it take you to get high?

Yeah I've done perks before, not much. I have snorted them kinda stupid bec of all that shit in em. And eating it only takes like 2 or 2 and a half to get high.

I always thought smoking OC's was rubbish too, but then I watched all my friends chased 80's off of foil all day. @.@
Never tried it myself, but they always seemed to get pretty lit. All of them pretty much switched over to IV/insufflating after Roxicodone got big...

I would agree tho', if you just have a perc 10 or something, just eat it. :)

I know you are above "peer pressure" yer' too smart for that. Save them for when you have headaches
Then you can be free of pain & be "high"- much better time

I would stick with eating them honestly. You can snort it (i have a million times when I was a teenager) but I'd recommend again just eating it.

You do as you like, but just be aware of how much you are taking in, not only the oxycodone, but the aspirin in it as well.

Also perc's come in 5, 7.5, and 10 with varying amounts of acetomiaphine. Not sure which ones you have, but yes it does make a difference. I'd think about holding onto that 1 and maybe getting another if possible. You'll save yourself a dangerous situation (or a waste of a pill)

If you already burnt it yes you can still eat it. Don't expect it to taste good though...

I know you are above "peer pressure" yer' too smart for that. Save them for when you have headaches
Then you can be free of pain & be "high"- much better time

I was thnking about saying this as well, but you know I have no right to. If you wanna do it, do it. But please for the love of god do not do painkillers more than twice a week. If you end up addicted it'll be the worst thing you've ever gone through in your life (I've been through it for years)

Not necessarily true, a popular method to doing oxy's was smoking them for the longest time. You can't put open flame on them. You put it on tin foil (folded in half) and let it slide down with a straw in your mouth and inhale the smoke. If it sits in 1 spot it'll burn and not smoke right.

Percocets no, are not worth it. Please do not try. They have a ton of aspirin (acetomiaphine -my spelling is wrong I know) in them and it is dangerous not only to smoke, it's also dangerous to snort and extremely easy to OD yourself on aspirin (not quite the same OD as from opiates but still OD'ing regardless)

What is your tolerance like? Have you done percocet before? How many does it take you to get high?

Several things.

1) Kokaino was right.
2) Percocets don't contain aspirin, they contain Acetaminiophen 325mg usually sometimes more, aka Tylenol.
3) The temperature at which oxycodone degrades makes vaporizing it stupid, even if you have pure oxycodone HCL powder, not in pill form.
4) DO NOT SMOKE ANY PILLS, THE LUNG DAMAGE IS EXTENSIVE AND NOT WORTH IT. Your friends will probably get emphysema or something similar. Please let them know.

I always thought smoking OC's was rubbish too, but then I watched all my friends chased 80's off of foil all day. @.@
Never tried it myself, but they always seemed to get pretty lit. All of them pretty much switched over to IV/insufflating after Roxicodone got big...

I would agree tho', if you just have a perc 10 or something, just eat it. :)

Yea, it works, but it is a lot less effective than other ROAs, while being pretty hard on your lungs. If I was chasing 80s all day then I would probably get high too, but I would get way higher from just eating them. The high doesn't last long at all, which is probably why they were chasing all day.

I would stick with eating them honestly. You can snort it (i have a million times when I was a teenager) but I'd recommend again just eating it.

You do as you like, but just be aware of how much you are taking in, not only the oxycodone, but the aspirin in it as well.

Also perc's come in 5, 7.5, and 10 with varying amounts of acetomiaphine. Not sure which ones you have, but yes it does make a difference. I'd think about holding onto that 1 and maybe getting another if possible. You'll save yourself a dangerous situation (or a waste of a pill)

If you already burnt it yes you can still eat it. Don't expect it to taste good though...

I was thnking about saying this as well, but you know I have no right to. If you wanna do it, do it. But please for the love of god do not do painkillers more than twice a week. If you end up addicted it'll be the worst thing you've ever gone through in your life (I've been through it for years)

Headaches= 1-2 times a month maybe?

The only opiates which can be smoked are heroin/morphine/opium. Not morphine pills, but morphine freebase is smoked and in parts of Eastern Europe it is used in this manner (they call it "Polish heroin"). Heroin (aka morphine diacetate) can also be smoked in certain forms and of course, opium (which basically is mostly morphine with a little bit of codeine) is also smoked.

Several things.

1) Kokaino was right.
2) Percocets don't contain aspirin, they contain Acetaminiophen 325mg usually sometimes more, aka Tylenol.
3) The temperature at which oxycodone degrades makes vaporizing it stupid, even if you have pure oxycodone HCL powder, not in pill form.
4) DO NOT SMOKE ANY PILLS, THE LUNG DAMAGE IS EXTENSIVE AND NOT WORTH IT. Your friends will probably get emphysema or something similar. Please let them know.

1) Absolutely not. I've gotten high many times off smoking oxy's. A TON of people get high off of smoking oxy's. The oxy actually hits you harder if you smoke it. The problem is you also waste some of it as well and it lasts a shorter time. You are completely wrong if you think it doesn't work. While you can't SMOKE it you are essentially doing that when you free base (which I explained with tin foil) - if you don't think it's possible I suggest you try it or read up on it.

2)I ALREADY said it was acetomiaphine (or however that's spelled) and while it isn't techically "ASPIRIN" it is in products such as tylenol and OTC non narcotic pain meds. So it's almost the same thing and I'm sure while I wasn't 100% spot on it, it should have been close enough for you to understand what I was saying. Regardless it is NOT good for you.

3) Says you. The only better rush than smoking an oxy is banging it in your arm with a needle. While it last a shorter time it hits you harder than snorting.

4) I agree.

Last edited:
^ Placebo effect, unfortunately. Placebo can be a powerful thing.
Science says, not tricomb, that you cannot vaporize oxycodone - not in any form.

There is no "rush" associated with IV oxycodone.

Yeah I know ALOT of people addicted to pills and can see what it can do I don't have a steady supply and don't use much. It's a good thing I don't have a steady supply.

Once again, kokaino is right. I didn't pull oxycodone's degradation point out of my anus, it is a scientifically established fact.

1) Absolutely not. I've gotten high many times off smoking oxy's. A TON of people get high off of smoking oxy's. The oxy actually hits you harder if you smoke it. The problem is you also waste some of it as well and it lasts a shorter time. You are completely wrong if you think it doesn't work. While you can't SMOKE it you are essentially doing that when you free base (which I explained with tin foil) - if you don't think it's possible I suggest you try it or read up on it.

2)I ALREADY said it was acetomiaphine (or however that's spelled) and while it isn't techically "ASPIRIN" it is in products such as tylenol and OTC non narcotic pain meds. So it's almost the same thing and I'm sure while I wasn't 100% spot on it, it should have been close enough for you to understand what I was saying. Regardless it is NOT good for you.

3) Says you. The only better rush than smoking an oxy is banging it in your arm with a needle. While it last a shorter time it hits you harder than snorting.

4) I agree.

Oh my sweet gourd.

I suggest you read up on smoking hydrochloride salts vs. their freebase counterparts =D

While it works with some chemicals (methamphetamine) this is not always the case, you should read the compounds chemdata.

When heated to decomp it emits toxic fumes of oxides of nitrogen.
(source)

Last edited:
Yea, it works, but it is a lot less effective than other ROAs, while being pretty hard on your lungs. If I was chasing 80s all day then I would probably get high too, but I would get way higher from just eating them. The high doesn't last long at all, which is probably why they were chasing all day.

To each his own, I think oxycodone is garbage IMO. ;) It is probably one of my least enjoyed pain killers. Truestory.

God, this is a retarded thread... hah. I always can't help but laugh when I hear about kids smoking pills. It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.