12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hang out with them when this girl's boyfriend used to sell dope (at an inflated price, of course), but they were both such unbelievable assholes.

I guess this girl's boyfriend pissed away all of his money, went broke -- this is when she broke up with him, of course -- started beating people, spent a little bit of time in prison, and now, well, I guess now he's robbing houses and that's pretty insane.

According to her, she's taking the wrap even though she had nothing to do with any of it. But I have the sneaking suspicion that she did have something to do with it as she's the only one of the three of them that has a car, and, on top of that, she let it slip just a couple of weeks ago that "...we made $3,000 off of one house." 8)

I do believe that her boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) may have been the ring-leader though because at the time we began having our falling out, he would sometimes call me asking if I knew anyone who wanted a (blank) where "blank" represents some item that he had no business having in the first place like a horse's saddle or a china set. He would also ask me if I could bring him to the pawn shop to pawn all of these things and such, which I never ended up doing.

But, yeah, I'll be staying far away from all of them. The word is that this girl's ex-boyfriend has also been counterfeiting money, beating people, beating dealers, writing bad checks and everything else -- the whole nine yards.

It's actually pretty scary to think that they're going into peoples houses and shit, so, I'll be glad when they're all off the streets and safely in prison. Being a junkie is one thing, but being a junkie burglar is another...

That's terrible Verso, those do not sound like good people to
Me and now I definity mean when I say stay far far away lol yucky people.... Those are the type of people that can get people in trouble just hanging with them....:(

Your being smart! *high five* lol Do what you do ;)

Or why not just buy a whole block up..

I bet you xould buy a whole block up for like 500-750k..

Ill tell young secrate..... If them mother fuckers cOme into my house they are gonna get shot dead. By me first then my crazy old lady. Lol xoxoxo

Been getting junk through a middle man for a couple weeks now maybe like a month, and now the middle man is in the hospital (not drug related). I have met the middle man each time at the place the dealer works. I give the middle man my money. He waits outside the place then the dealer comes out and meets him. They have even done the deals right behind my car a few times. The guy has said he doesn't want to meet anyone. But my middle man is in the hospital. Last night I drove out to the place the dealer works and walked inside. I found the guy and said, "hey you know (nameless guy)? Well he is in the hospital." I was hoping he would recgonize me from seeing me with the middle man. He looked at me and said nah I don't know anyone named (nameless man). You must have me confused with someone else."

Last edited:
Been getting junk through a middle man for a couple weeks now maybe like a month, and now the middle man is in the hospital (not drug related). I have met the middle man each time at the place the dealer works. I give the middle man my money. He waits outside the place then the dealer comes out and meets him. They have even done the deals right behind my car a few times. The guy has said he doesn't want to meet anyone. But my middle man is in the hospital. Last night I drove out to the place the dealer works and walked inside. I found the guy and said, "hey you know (nameless guy)? Well he is in the hospital." I was hoping he would recgonize me from seeing me with the middle man. He looked at me and said nah I don't know anyone named (nameless man). You must have me confused with someone else."

That fucking sucks! What are you going to do? Do you have back up?

Nope sure don't. I'm just gonna sit here and suffer. Am kinda wondering how long I am going to have stomach problems for.

I've gone driving through the various hoods but I can't find anything more than a few vatos who look like they would just as quick rob me as serve me.

Status
Not open for further replies.