12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiss your Savings good buy & than when the savings are done Kiss your self respect good bye

Good luck Champ tho

Tommys are Actual Pink Panther Cartoon character dude while Verso Pink Panther Stamp is just a Panther in Pink Ink & the text of name under the Panther Image.... I have only had the ones Tommy posted

Huh? But... but it is the cartoon character pink panther on my bag. lol

I'm not understanding... "just a panther in pink ink" ... ? It's... it's the pink panther, bro.

I think maybe you mixed up our user names.

EDIT: And did you have the one with the pink panther cartoon standing up (with paw prints) or sitting down?

i would give anything to go back to the days of beng able to snort a OC40 and get high as hell..like seriously anything, those wre the days when using was fun and legit a once a week or every other week thing to do for fun on the weekend..like thurday and friday go out to the bars then saturday snort a OC or pop some norcos and just smoke some bud and chll

now the shit is like a job, and its the only thing i care or worry about and its sad and pathetic..lke the only thing i make plans for is when im goin to cop so dont go at the wrong me and catch traffic or some other stupid shit...

sometimes i think that f i wasnt on probation and had a job and was able to smoke weed like i used to do, then i wouldnt use dope anywhre as much..but being on probation and looking for a job i cant get high like i want to, so i make up for it the only way i can and thats with dope

i would give anything to go back to the days of beng able to snort a OC40 and get high as hell..like seriously anything, those wre the days when using was fun and legit a once a week or every other week thing to do for fun on the weekend..like thurday and friday go out to the bars then saturday snort a OC or pop some norcos and just smoke some bud and chll

now the shit is like a job, and its the only thing i care or worry about and its sad and pathetic..lke the only thing i make plans for is when im goin to cop so dont go at the wrong me and catch traffic or some other stupid shit...

sometimes i think that f i wasnt on probation and had a job and was able to smoke weed like i used to do, then i wouldnt use dope anywhre as much..but being on probation and looking for a job i cant get high like i want to, so i make up for it the only way i can and thats with dope

Yea man, tolerance is a bitch. It's not really good for anything other than keeping you from ODing if the only thing available to you is H, since you would be taking a big chance everytime you did any new dope since a minor change in potency would have major consequences. I loved the 40mg OxyContins since they were a good dose and easier to work with than 80's since increasing your dose by 40mgs is a lot more reasonable than increasing by 80 if you wanted more. Like lets say you took a few 40s and weren't quite high enough, then increasing by 80mg is probably overkill. When my tolerance is down, 120mg of oxy is a pretty decent dose for a day before it jacks back up, so taking 3 40s was easier than taking 1 1/2 80's since I never liked breaking them in half.

The roxi 30's are a little too small of a dose and usually overpriced compared to how the 40's were sold, plus by the time they were popular my tolerance was too high to even mess with them since dope was such a cheaper alternative. I don't get how people these days can have a big roxi tolerance and hold off on switching to dope. They are just way too expensive and were never cheap like the OxyContin was back in the day. The name was already hyped up when they came out, so the prices were high right out of the gate. I had a friend that went to school in Florida and used to get the roxis for dirt cheap and sell them for enough of a profit to do a lot for himself and still make money. His tolerance was at 330mg of roxi down there, and made it seem like dope was his downfall up here when I knew that he was getting skimp bags of below average dope. His actual downfall was that his roxi habit was actually cheaper than his dope habit since he was able to do almost 3 pills for every 1 he sold when he lived down there, and up here he was

Weed definitely kept me from doing that much dope. When I get high I find dope to seem so grimey so I have never copped dope while I was blazed. Also I'm a lot more content with my state of mind when I'm high on some nice mellow buds. I know for a fact that it slowed down my alcohol consumption since without weed I would drink until I passed out, but with weed I would just chill on a few beers, smoke, then be straight for the night just nursing another drink. That's why the 40oz/weed combo is so great because it's the perfect amount of alcohol to have with your weed, and it's convenient since it's in one bottle with a screw-on cap.

Huh? But... but it is the cartoon character pink panther on my bag. lol

I'm not understanding... "just a panther in pink ink" ... ? It's... it's the pink panther, bro.

I think maybe you mixed up our user names.

EDIT: And did you have the one with the pink panther cartoon standing up (with paw prints) or sitting down?

Yeah I did mix up the user names you are right. I had the Pink Panther of the Panther Character Sitting down about 1 to 2 months ago. Was pretty good back than idk now

Yeah man, I remember back in the day buying an 80 and splitting it with 2 chicks at my house. That's less than a 30. Too bad those days are long fucking gone. Chink man yeah I hear you. I started to feel like drugs are the only thing I ever look forward to and it's pretty pitiful. Like, I remember when I used to have hobbies and now not so much. That's why that now even though I have nothing to do all day being jobless I have actually been finding shit to keep myself productive and haven't fucked with opes in over 2 weeks. Not hobbies or fun, but just shit to keep myself busy and maybe find something to get excited about

Who wants to see something funny (or sad for that matter)? This is what sells in Syracuse NY, and for double to triple the price of what I pay here. My friend just sent me these pics.

NSFW:
9nE2S.jpg
9nwbj.jpg

The stuff was gummy so he couldn't sniff it normally so I told him to get an oral syringe for it. The bottom of that bag is empty since he already got the dope out (not that it wasn't far from empty to begin with) so even though it looks white on the bottom fold like it's filled with dope, that is far from the case. Actually, maybe the very bottom where it is darker is where the dope is, I can't tell and didn't ask after he sent the pics to me.

That's fucking bullshit, I'd be pissed
A bundle better be the price of like 2 bags...

tommy the shot was fine. didn't miss or anything. just when i pulled it out it happened. ya i didn't take my belt off because if i did i would have slipped out the vein.

^ That might have been it then. If you can't hit after taking the belt off then you should consider the vacuum method.

That's fucking bullshit, I'd be pissed
A bundle better be the price of like 2 bags...

Lol, I just edited in the bit about the price. He paid double what I pay from a middleman.

Who wants to see something funny (or sad for that matter)? This is what sells in Syracuse NY, and for double to triple the price of what I pay here. My friend just sent me these pics.

NSFW:
9nE2S.jpg
9nwbj.jpg

The stuff was gummy so he couldn't sniff it normally so I told him to get an oral syringe for it. The bottom of that bag is empty since he already got the dope out (not that it wasn't far from empty to begin with) so even though it looks white on the bottom fold like it's filled with dope, that is far from the case. Actually, maybe the very bottom where it is darker is where the dope is, I can't tell and didn't ask after he sent the pics to me.

that shit looks like moist brown sugar, like how it clumps up and shit

I get what you guys are sayin about people who say they want to try heroin and then telling them not to but lets be honest, if someone is really interested theyre going to probably do it regardless of what they read here. Im sure when you guys started out people were telling you the same stuff. Im not saying to encourage them or anything like that, but trying to scare them from doing it wont work either.

It's from the humidity probably. He called me up to ask what to do since he couldn't sniff it like normal, so I asked for pics so I could show you guys. I didn't ask him if he ended up getting high from it as all, but for the price he paid I hope he did.

I don't have shit left over in my cookers. Just add water stir a little and pull back that beautiful Ginger Ale color. Only thing left in the cap/spoon is the cotton. But I also don't get that dormin cut shit in Chi so I don't know what that shit is all about or how it works.

I get what you guys are sayin about people who say they want to try heroin and then telling them not to but lets be honest, if someone is really interested theyre going to probably do it regardless of what they read here. Im sure when you guys started out people were telling you the same stuff. Im not saying to encourage them or anything like that, but trying to scare them from doing it wont work either.
I never went looking for skeg it found me. I was doing a lot of oxy and vicoden a lot. I did half a dime and it was what I was missing in my life. I loved that shit. Of course 2 packs could last almost 3 days at that time. But next thing I knew I needed 10 packs to get through the day. That's when I knew I was fucked. Kept that pace up like a trooper though till I od a few times and one was while at my parents cabin. So I was pretty much forced to go to detox or never speak to my family again.

I haven't done dope since but I'll still take pills and shit but not hardcore like before. I don't know if I would do heroin again if it was offered to me. But I would take any pills that come my way.

It doesn't happen often, but I get pissed whenever I come upon bags that have been exposed to moisture. It's either still sticking to the bag, all gummy-like, or it's no longer sticky but like little pebbles... oh man, it sucks. I rage when I cop bags like that lol

I dosed 2 mg of bupe earlier this morning, and it just so happens that we come upon a free bundle after doing our guy a quick favor (nothing sexual lol). I should probably wait it out, but fuck it, the dope he has right now isn't very good and it was free so I don't feel bad about wasting it. It's a bundle, so I might be able to catch a small buzz.

But anyway, I guess he's going back to Jersey tonight to pick up some better stuff. And a-fucking-men...

EDIT: Speak of the devil! I just got a bag that I can tell got moist.... lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.