• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 100mg methadone/day, how much opiates do i need to break through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler5

Bluelighter
what doses of meds would you recommend to get a nice high feeling?
you can recommend in morphine doses, in oxy, in heroin, i dont care.
i just want to find out the rough estimate

An unholy amount. Enough to certainly make it not worth it. You still have cravings at 100mg? I know a guy on 190 and one guy on 210. The highest dosed person I've ever met was 210mg, 105mg x2 split dosing twice daily.

These guys still shot dope. But the amount they were doing must have been absolutely incredible. Like testing heroins water solubility, shot after shot. If you don't mind me suggesting it, I wouldn't bother trying to break through at 100mg but mostly because I couldn't afford that. I hate to say this to someone already taking 100mg, but maybe up the dose a tiny bit? Do you routinely attempt to break through?

actually, when i smoke smoke 3methanylfentanyl i can def. feel it and if i IV some i even get a nod going and pass out for a while. but i would like your recommendations on dosages like how much oxy would one IV to feel it when hes talking 100mg a day? or how much good ECP for a breakthrough (smoking/IV)?

Man, I'm just going to tell you, do not even bother doing this. At 100mg of methadone, your opiate receptors are completely saturated...when I was at that dose, even adding more methadone (up to 200mg at a time), would not give me a euphoric buzz. Instead it would just make me feel drunkenly sedated, and as if I was on the verge of death (which I probably was). I had also tried to shoot through 100mg of methadone, and that didn't work either.. I went through an entire bundle in less than two hours, of really fine dope too. I'd get a rush, and then some sedation-that's it.

Its irresponsible for anyone to try and make an estimate as to how much you would need. IMO, I do not believe you can get high on opiates anymore, not in the way you used to. I agree with Tricomb.. If anything, talk to your clinic and MAYBE raise your dose..though sometimes you just have to fight through those cravings on your owne. I don't say that to sound like a jerk, I know where you're coming from, and I know it's pointless to attempt to get high while on methadone, as well as dangerous (I overdosed this way )

A yes the guy who made the thread about IV'ing street powder form of 3methanylfentanyl.

Your playing with fire and your going to get burned. Their is no save ROA to use such a potent opiod, please stay safe.

don't take any methadone for 48 hours... after that as litle as 100mg IV morphine should get you nicely high i would have thought...

^From my experience, at a dose that high, even 72 hours was not enough for me to achieve a real opiate high off of very good IV heroin. When you take 100 mg a day of methadone, you have way more than that built up in your system, so even after 3 half lives your tolerance still will not have dropped in all likeliness enough to get high.

actually, when i smoke smoke 3methanylfentanyl i can def. feel it and if i IV some i even get a nod going and pass out for a while. but i would like your recommendations on dosages like how much oxy would one IV to feel it when hes talking 100mg a day? or how much good ECP for a breakthrough (smoking/IV)?

Some opioids like fentanyl or analogs are powerful enough to get a high from it, but opioids like oxy and heroin are going to be very hard to get high off of. Your going to have to increase your dose a ridiculous amount, and risk the chance of ODing because the methadone is still effecting you with respiratory depression, and your adding more opioids increasing the respiratory depression.

Your going to be wasting a shit ton of money and drugs while not even getting the high you want.

im telling you guyse, im getting high from 2-3 bags of 3-mf after 6-8hrs of 100ml/mg of methadone.
the 3mf must be IV'd of course to get a high, snorting/smoking would require 10 bags, i imagine.
and actually, as long as you know your dosage, it is NOT as dangerous as you would think. i have only one dealer and he has CONSTANT shit i.e. its the same for a YEAR. so you get to know your dosage and stuff.
the only sucky thing about fentanyl is that it has little euphoria and very low legs, otherwise its pretty good.

ok guys, but what about benzos, what would you recommend?
got my dose upped to 120mg, would 4-6mg xanax 1-2 hrs after dosing make it a more nice opiate-like high?

Man I would NOT inject a research chemical in my veins. For real. Get your ass more meth.

your on a reasonably high amount of methadone, your injecting fentanyl (suicidal in itself), and your still shooting up. Dude, please, look at yourself. Thats bad enough as it is, Im slightly surprised your still alive after IV'ing fentanyl on 100mg . adding benzos to the mix is just begging for death by cns depression. I know you dont do this all at once, but it all adds to your tolerance, and you seem addimant to get a buzz. But tolerance dosent build to the respiratory depression or the cns depression, your just asking to OD. Please re think what your doing here.

Why are you on methadone if you are just abusing opioids as if you weren't in a maintenance program? Being on such a high dose of methadone, while injecting a fent analog, and talking about combining benzos is retarded, whether or not your still alive. You may say, oh its no dangerous, I'm still alive, but that is ignorant as shit. Methadone is notorious for causing ODs in even patients with legal scripts.

Also if you are just going to ignore peoples responses to your question why even bother posting? No one here is going to support you IVing massive amounts of opioids on top of a high dose of methadone and potentially benzos.

Why are you on methadone if you are just abusing opioids as if you weren't in a maintenance program? Being on such a high dose of methadone, while injecting a fent analog, and talking about combining benzos is retarded, whether or not your still alive. You may say, oh its no dangerous, I'm still alive, but that is ignorant as shit. Methadone is notorious for causing ODs in even patients with legal scripts.

Also if you are just going to ignore peoples responses to your question why even bother posting? No one here is going to support you IVing massive amounts of opioids on top of a high dose of methadone and potentially benzos.

QFT. 3-Methylfentanyl is some serious shit, even if it's all you can get (Even though you also get methadone). You should focus on your methadone treatment. If you don't want to actually treat maintenance seriously, then why be on methadone at all?

3-MF will be the end of you if you don't stop messing around, especially the way you're using it, it's not even pure, it's an unknown mix of adulterants and 3-MF. Using methadone AND 3-MF is so fucking dangerous, maybe you don't understand this because 3-MF is the only other opioid you have access to, but if 3-MF was the only thing available to me, I would quit opiates for good. You're not a chronic pain patient, you don't need to be on opioids. You're on them for maintenance but are clearly abusing the system, you aren't making progress, this is reckless drug abuse.

i have acquaintances who have IV'd 5-6x a day 3-4 bags of 3-mf and that are alive and well. thing is, they know their dealer (regular one) and they know their shit (regular batch that lasts for 6mths-18mths). the dieing thing starts when theres a new pack in town and dumb junkies think oh that doesnt matter ill just do my huge 7bag shot and then fall out and have to be rescused by the ambulance with narcan/naloxone. but oftentimes they arent found because they fall out in stairways, abandoned houses, regular 'street junkie' hangouts. if you are using 3-mf with your friends in a safe setting there is practically no way of OD'ing. someone is always sober and looking over others and if the person is still unresponsive after 10mins and is starting to turn lightly blue, we call 911 (112) asap. ive had friends be out of it for 15min and just as the bus arrives in fronf of the house, the guy comes out of his supernod with one pupil pointing to upper right and the other to lower left i.e. really fucked up. but thats it. they fall out, they come back on. thats of course if you dont mix alcohol/benzos with it.
but, you understand, i have a ridiculous tolerance. iknowiknow, everybody loves to show off their tolly dick but mine's really a beast. i smoked 1g of 3-MF DAILY <NO PRICE DISCUSSION> AND take benzos AND be able to function absolutely well. so, its NOT as dangerous as you guys make it out to be.
yes, its a rare occasion in that we are a small country the size of 2 New Jersey's and theres only 3-MF found here and only here (in the St.Petersburg region of Russia also, probably but thats it - everywhere else in the EU and in Russia there is heroin, from Afghanistan). i dunno how the st. pete mafia secured the rights to have its 1978 found compound have a monopoly in Estonia, St.Pete region and to a much lesser extent Finland,Sweden,Latvia (5-10%).

i say this one more time, if you use responibly, i.e. you learn the stuff youre getting, do plenty of test shots, have someone sober with you at all times - its not more dangerous than iving two bundles of ECP in a car and then nodding out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're an idiot. Deny the unbelievable risks you are putting yourself in all you want because it hasn't happen you or your acquaintances, but that doesn't stop millions of people ODing when they think they are invincible. No one expects themselves to OD, but it happens all the time. Keep being stupid if you want, but don't expect anyone here to help you in this process or be surprised when something bad happens to you.

Also you are NOT using responsibly. Don't fucking kid yourself. At least acknowledge the fucking risks you are taking, rather then pretending your being 100% safe.

yes i do know of people who have OD'd and all the time it was the problem of a 'new batch' and they didnt test it out and start slowly. otherwise, i know of no OD's (not counting ones where lots of alcohol was involved - we are next to Russia after all).

how am i doing something soooo dangerous then?
you guys in the u.s. are driving around ghettos buying stamps that have god knows what in them from the blacks and then you rate them on websites. well, for me, ive known for close to two years EXACTLY what im getting. its the same dope EACH AND EVERY TIME. absolutely NO changes in potency, only the tolerance rises.
to me, its like doing heroin or any other regular dope, tbh.
i dont understand the huge dilemma connected to 3-MF.
maybe if you lived in a country where its commonplace and the only rec. opiate around, you wouldnt be so biased for it.

Because combining high doses of respiratory depressants = death in a large number of individuals. It is not a rare thing. It doesn't happen in only one circumstance. It doesn't just happen because its a new batch of whatever dope. It happens because of whatever reason your body can not manage to maintain its normal breathing patterns.

Also fent analogs have a lower therapeutic index, meaning the line between getting high and ODing is very small. This isn't some bias towards fent or it's analogs, its called reality. Especially IVing. I can't remember how many times just reading on random drug forums, I've seen people talk about someone they know who just recently OD'd because of IVing fent or a fent analog. That shit is so risky, that posts like yours are dangerous because they lead people to believe they can be safe when indulging in clearly unsafe activities. Noone is going to support such risky activities just because you manage to be fine.

I see two options... quit the methadone, or get weak highs that are too dangerous to be worth it. If you get off the methadone (which seems like wouldn't be hard, maybe just sell it to contribute to your other use and not go through withdrawals), your tolerance should lower enough to get high on your opioids of choice.

I agree with most people saying it's dangerous though, it really is. If you're not trying to get clean or stay on track with your maintenance therapy, just get off of it. Otherwise it seems like a waste of time and money (going to the clinic, paying for it, AND spending ridiculous amounts of money on other opioids that aren't even giving you a buzz).

^He said he has no access to opioids of choice.

@OP-
You're going to end up dead with your current attitude. You're trying to justify/rationalize your drug use to us, but who are you kidding.

3-Methylfentanyl is not at all like "people driving to the ghetto for a stamp bag of heroin". I cannot believe you take benzodiazepines on top of an opioid that's hundreds to thousands times more potent than morphine.

Frankly, I'm surprised you're alive right now, but the fact that you are is not because you're using "responsibly". You are not using responsibly, there is no way to use 3-MF responsibly. It should not be abused at all. It was suspected to be used as Chemical Warfare, in Russia.

With your current attitude, I'd be surprised if you last another 5 years. You don't appear to understand or care about the gravity of your situation. You could die doing your "test shot".

Status
Not open for further replies.