Bluelight

Thread: pill snorting wellbutrin xl

1. Collapse Details
    pill snorting wellbutrin xl 
    Greenlighter
    Capsule
    is it possible to snort wellbutrin xl? is it effective to snort it? or is it better to incest it? if you know anything about theise pills that would be very helpfull thanks

2. Collapse Details

Why would you want to insufflate wellbutrin? I think this is probably one of those situations where you reanalyze why you have this medication. Wellbutrin is an anti-depressant... which would offer no recreational value. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupropion#Recreational_use .. If you confuse wellbutrin for amphetamine then kudos to you. PLACEBO

3. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    uhm yeah okay.. im aware its and anti depressant, and your going off of what the us government has said.. because yes the government is going to admit to it being abusable. i would go off of what others say and not what the government has said. and wellbutrin isnt a placebo.. i couldnt take 12 and be fine, i have researched deeper into it after posting the question and it can cause you to seizure.. placebos cant make you seizure..

4. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    I wouldn't sniff welbutrin to get high.

I would sniff pseudoephedrine before sniffing welbutrin.

And TBH I wouldn't even sniff pseudo, lol.

5. Collapse Details

LOL sorry i just found this thread funny. I'm on 300mg of xl daily and I would never try snorting that shit. The pills are hard as FUCK bc of the xl release system (which I think also is an indication that the shit is filllllllled with inactive binders) so you'd probably have a tough time getting it into a powder first. If you had bupropion SR or IR, then it'd definitely be a much easier (and SAFER) thing to try, but be careful. The XL's are designed to administer essentially 3 doses throughout the day, so snorting a third is all you should start with if you're going to do it at all. If you're feeling really badass and just absolutely have to try and rail the whole thing, maybe take a benzo a little while beforehand........seizures aint no fun

6. Collapse Details

john doe is also on 300 mg of xl daily and throughout the day he often snort as much as 1200 - 1800 mg more. The result is a calm yet focused point of view. Crushing the xl tablets isn't hard at all. if you get the large size post a notes and fold one in half with the pill inside, you can apply pressure, john use a cologne bottle, down on the pill. Then by keeping pressure and rubbing the outside of the post a note....it grinds it all into a powder. Then roll the post a note into a straw and enjoy

would like to add that you get a horrible runny nose for a bit and your sinuses stay a little clogged for about an hour
    Last edited by MgicDrgn; 22-10-2013 at 15:42.

7. Collapse Details

Take this drug as prescribed and don't abuse it, it's simply not worth it... I will say this tho, it works wonderfully to beat depression! I have tried a lot of medications to try to get my depression under control and manageable, and gave up on antidepressants for a long while, then I tried this Wellbutrin stuff and started feeling actual self worth and pride in my own abilities within a week and the full effects of it in a month.

8. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Closed