• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New Opana better than the old, and it's super easy to grind em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violenza666

Bluelighter
So I got the new Opana 40's this month and at first I was fucking bummed. I have been snorting Opana for over 2 years for my back pain and I was so worried about the new ones coming out. I was worried they wouldn't work as well and after snorting them for that long oral use might be deemed pointless.

Well, where there's a will there's a way. They are crush resistant, not grind proof. So I grind em up and mix in a little b12 to stop the gelling.... and snort like normal. Without the B12 its like super gel..... These things gel up worse than OP's... this method works amazing for OP's as well.

Anyways I got the most ridiculous nod off of em and am shocked to say I like em better... The only downside is.. You gotta work for your high and grinding one on a pedda egg takes 10 minutes and will wreak havoc on your hands... I am looking into a dremel tool or something of the like to make grinding easier. It only took one day to figure out crisping is stupid... Also adding roxi instead of B12 helps but not as much... there is something about the consistency of B12 works really well,

So do any of you grind your new Opana if so what tools do you use? I am considering a dremel tool, I also heard the dog nail trimming tool. I hear it works but I am questioning the sand paper... with a tool like a dremel I could do what takes 10 minutes in 30 seconds. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also I hope this helped someone who has had these same issues with these pills

The time-release for the new opana seems very similar to the ER matrix in the oxy OPs. I wouldn't simply crush these and expect to get much except a face full of gel. To get around the new opana ER use the same method as you would for OPs:

1. Crush the pills up and drop into citric acid or something with a similar pH (you're trying to replicate the pH of your stomach).
2. Let sit for 16-24 hrs
3. Drink, do not evaporate the water

You could possibly do an A/B on these as well if you've got more time to experiment.

I have had them and they gel like a bitch. You never get around the time release like the old ones but... they will actually get you higer. Oxymorphone has a shitty 10% oral BA... so insuffalation is the most desired route. With OP's... citric acid works great... on these Opanas not so much. Oxycodone has a really high oral BA so that's why the method you posted would be desirable.

The time-release for the new opana seems very similar to the ER matrix in the oxy OPs. I wouldn't simply crush these and expect to get much except a face full of gel. To get around the new opana ER use the same method as you would for OPs:

1. Crush the pills up and drop into citric acid or something with a similar pH (you're trying to replicate the pH of your stomach).
2. Let sit for 16-24 hrs
3. Drink, do not evaporate the water

You could possibly do an A/B on these as well if you've got more time to experiment.

Also, adding the B12 prevents the gelling on some level so... at worst your nose has some sticky shit in it.... not that yogurt gel that's grotesque. I have been on Opana for years, I was amazed at how easy the new ones are to abuse so I thought I would share the info cause I know there are people here that are bummed about the new formulation.

The OPs grinded in citric acid work great for oral consumption... not the Opana. 10% BA = Garbage.

There is no defeating the time release, which I think is a good thing... I enjoy a great high with legs. Also I am glad I can make them keep my pain in check.. I was freaking out but then it was so easy it blew my mind... I am super happy at the simplicity of the method as well. It just takes some arm stregnth to grind em which is why I was asking if anyone had tried a dremel tool or anything of the like.. Anyways Adding them to liquid is the worst idea ever unless you plan to IV or plug.

one person said to get an empty water bottle, cut a hole in the side, and holding the pill with needlenose plyers stick the dremel into the side and grind it up that way...it sounds like you might not be able to grind the entire thing, but most of it, it would suck having to get it out of the water bottle though, im sure some of the powder stays in the bottle

So I got the new Opana 40's this month and at first I was fucking bummed. I have been snorting Opana for over 2 years for my back pain and I was so worried about the new ones coming out. I was worried they wouldn't work as well and after snorting them for that long oral use might be deemed pointless.

Well, where there's a will there's a way. They are crush resistant, not grind proof. So I grind em up and mix in a little b12 to stop the gelling.... and snort like normal. Without the B12 its like super gel..... These things gel up worse than OP's... this method works amazing for OP's as well.

Anyways I got the most ridiculous nod off of em and am shocked to say I like em better... The only downside is.. You gotta work for your high and grinding one on a pedda egg takes 10 minutes and will wreak havoc on your hands... I am looking into a dremel tool or something of the like to make grinding easier. It only took one day to figure out crisping is stupid... Also adding roxi instead of B12 helps but not as much... there is something about the consistency of B12 works really well,

So do any of you grind your new Opana if so what tools do you use? I am considering a dremel tool, I also heard the dog nail trimming tool. I hear it works but I am questioning the sand paper... with a tool like a dremel I could do what takes 10 minutes in 30 seconds. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also I hope this helped someone who has had these same issues with these pills

Intresting that you got a better high off grinding these new ones, from snorting them than the old ones. I've just heard that even if you snort these when grinded to a nice powder, they still gel up in your nose and don't get absorbed for shit.

Has anyone tried to IV these or know how. And what kind of B12 are u talking about. The pills? How much should i mix with a line?

I want to try these new Opana's. Damn now I am hyped about getting my hands on some.

I'm going to close this.

Please feel free to continue this discussion in OD in the appropriate threads. There is a lot of discussion on the new formulation of opana in OD - even several threads on it, hence why I'm going to close this instead of moving it.

PM me if you have trouble finding the appropriate place to discuss in OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.