• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone - how long before taking other opioids

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the problem i mentioned above, ever since i been on suboxone, oxycodone/oxymorpone/hydrocodone/hydromorphone doesnt give me any full efects even after 72 hrs after my suboxone dose. just morphine, methadone, and heroin....once u go to suboxone anyway, ur tolerance is jacked, plus the receptor clogging issue too; lortabs and oxys just aint gonna hit the spot...i went 5 days off suboxone, and IVed 160mg of oxycontin, felt a 30 sec rush, a 20 min light buzz and that was it..

To be honest, the whole "blocking effect" has been proven false at dosages of 2mg and below, which is a low dose so it makes sense. The real reason you are not feeling it is because your TOLERANCE is so high. Suboxone DOES increase your toleralnce, and the longer you've been on it, the more you would have to wait to feel full agonists completely. Like I said i've taken probably 10mg of suboxone during the night and the morning of and still was able to get high that night (IV H). But I was not taking the suboxone regularly so it just all depends. Everyone is different, everyones history is different, everyones tolerance and metabolism is different.

took me about 4-5 days to feel the hydro buzz while on a dose of 4mg suboxone, then by day 7 i was feeling the full affect. im never taking anymore than 2mg sub a day any longer even tho the dumbass doc has me prescribed 20mg subs, yea 2 and a half.....lol. If you keep your sub dose at about 2 mg a day then you should feel hydro oxy buzz within atleast 5 days but no longer than 7, but remember that was on 4 mg. im only taking 2mg now and i have 15 roxi 15's, so im gonna wait till im in wd's from the sub and make sure its been atleast 5 days since my last 2mg dose.

If I wait 48 hours from my last 8 mg sub dose, will I get high. I have some 30 mg Roxie's? Tolorance before subs was about 80 mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.