• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bioavailability when u hit an artery by mistake?!?? PLEASE HELP

People are stupid. I like how you were fully prepared for people to just "omfg" instead of answer the question. Some of you people are downright dumb. She didn't ask for all of your opinions on the matter, and it doesn't matter if you think he should have pulled it out right away; he didn't. Some people have a tough time hitting, and therefore are excited and tend to punch it quickly when they do. I have hit arteries in my foot, and my wrist. I was doing a little research and stumbled upon this thread. I honestly think the full amount still hits you thup same just without the rush. It may seem like a total waste at first but it actually does hit you in full. If you are sick you will no longer be sick, if you're not sick and but need/want to get high, you will. I am perfectly content after hitting about 60% in the artery 40% in the vein. Definitely feels like I'm experiencing the full shot. The wrists are so annoying- they are my last two good spots, but so close to one anothe are good vein and artery. The best indicator is the blood. If you think you might be in the artery, the blood will almost be pinkish, if you are in a hittable vein the blood is actually much darker.

PS, still amazed by some of these responses. She even knew and anticipated the re-fest by writing very cautiously in preparation for people totally failing, and they did not disappoint. You don't need to give your omg that's your question after hitting an artery? You need to just answer what % of the dose still affects you. Thank you.

I'm sorry buddy but like you said you have not ivyed so therefore cannot say... From what it sounds like your friends hit a nerve not an artery from my personal experience it does not hurt that bad going into one in fact I can never tell the difference I have horrible veins years of abuse and just not having good ones to begin with and I have hit in artery several times the blood color is different and you do feel it when you push in but sometimes it does not hurt as bad as others but you can definitely tell because of the color end there is a pain mine has been in my arms and I do not feel the shot my arm gets super hot red blotchy and swollen but I do not feel the pain right away all the time I am always able to tell within 5 Seconds Of Me pushing in the plunger but I'm in artery or not because it does hurt in my hand goes completely numb and I feel like I get more of a Feeling Just muscling it which I know is not good for you either and it is just my personal opinion I'm not a doctor but do have years of experience in the matter unfortunately first hand