first cycle - 15, 12 or 10 weeks?

nolys

Bluelight Crew
So I have my 3 vials of test e here and I would like
some opinions from you guys.
I am not going to be using dbol for this cycle nor
any other substance apart from test (have
liquidex on hand JIC)
I will be dosing 500mg per week (250mg x 2)
Should I cycle for 15, 12 or 10 weeks?
If you think just 10 or 12 weeks, what are the reasons for this?
I am wanting to do 15 because I don't want to
run dbol until next cycle so I will have less time
on cycle.
I welcome all opinions
Thanks
Nolys

I am getting ready for my first cycle as well. I am going to run 16 weeks. I hear the fun starts around week 8...

I'm just waiting on my support supplements liquidex + nolva coming before I start, I might just start before they come I'm getting my pins tomorow and I can hardly wait...
Why 16 though? That would require 32ml of test lol.

Does the fun not start around week 4-5?

Run atleast 10 weeks but personally 12-14 is much better for making sure you've reached the full potential for the cycle then 2 weeks after last inject start your PCT

The length of pct should just be 4 weeks still shouldn't it? I'm gonna nolva 40/40/20/20

I'm just waiting on my support supplements liquidex + nolva coming before I start, I might just start before they come I'm getting my pins tomorow and I can hardly wait...
Why 16 though? That would require 32ml of test lol.

Does the fun not start around week 4-5?

Test-E hit the bloodstream with a double peak at about 2 days, then reduces to account for its half-life of 5.25 days, So pinning twice a week should produce more stable blood levels... The cumulative effects of the compounded half-lifes results in maximum blood concentrations at about 4-5 half-lifes...... (21-26 days)
After about week 8 hormones tend to play catch-up resulting in diminished gains, you have one of two options: Come off and start PCT, or ramp up the dosage slightly every two weeks thereafter (by about 0.2ml).... The length of cycle is entirely up to you, but bear in mind the above info..... You should best start your PCT 2 half-lifes after your last injection, for four weeks Nolva 20mg/day....
The sooner you come off the less side-effects (if any) you will experience, and the sooner you can get back on again.................. :0)

Great post genetic freak thanks for that info
Should I stagger the pct dose or what? Everywhere I look someone is saying I should then someone else is saying I shouldn't. There seems to be a shitlot of conflicting oppinions regarding aas use

So I have my 3 vials of test e here and I would like
some opinions from you guys.
I am not going to be using dbol for this cycle nor
any other substance apart from test (have
liquidex on hand JIC)
I will be dosing 500mg per week (250mg x 2)
Should I cycle for 15, 12 or 10 weeks?
If you think just 10 or 12 weeks, what are the reasons for this?
I am wanting to do 15 because I don't want to
run dbol until next cycle so I will have less time
on cycle.
I welcome all opinions
Thanks
Nolys

Testosterone E takes 4 weeks to kick in. Run it for 15 weeks. Inject 500mg once a week. Twice a week injection is pointless with a long ester and will only become a chore.

Excellent that you have an AI on hand in case. Do you have Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT?

You do realize you can run a 15 week cycle with Test and an oral right? You simply stack it. Weeks 1-15 you run the Testosterone and weeks 1-4 you run the choice oral (depending on the oral that time might be much less)

Test-E hit the bloodstream with a double peak at about 2 days, then reduces to account for its half-life of 5.25 days, So pinning twice a week should produce more stable blood levels...

Get the fuck out... Seriously?

Get the fuck out... Seriously?

Not quite sure what you are referring to Guido?

If its the pinning twice a week to create more stable blood plasma concentrations, I personally prefer to pin twice a week with Test-E, I have found I don't respond well @ once a week, my hormones tend to bounce about too much, but that's just a personal thing, I have mates that pin once every 7-8 days it works fine for them...

Regards Test-E hitting the bloodstream with a peak at about 2 days, there are quite a few studys out there to show this, I'll try & find what I've got.... We looked into the esterification process a while back and from how I understand it:
The esters attached to the testosterone molecule are all made of the same basic elements, Carbon Hydrogen and Oxygen. Just about the only difference is the length of the ester in terms of the number of carbon atoms it contains. The carbon atoms form the 'backbone' of the ester with little hydrogen atoms poking off it, A basic Hydrocarbon structure. The carboxylic acid is added to the alcohol group on the testosterone molecule to form a bond. This bond between the testosterone molecule and the acid is called an ester bond so technically when we refer to the "ester" we are referring to the carboxylic acid part of the molecule.

There are two types of enzymes which can cleave this bond, esterases and hydrolases(sp?) they can remove any type of ester whether it be prop, enanth or cyp. This is because the enzymes target the 'ester bond' so regardless of how long the carboxylic acid group is or its composition the bond is the same for each ester of testosterone. The length of the ester doesn't determine the speed at which the ester is cleaved off the testosterone molecule but influences its solubility, so longer esters mean that it takes longer for the molecule to get absorbed into the blood stream where it can be exposed to the enzymes which remove the ester. With Enanthate we found this to be about two days, with Propionate 14-16 hours.... Decanoate about three days...

I wouldn't run any longer than 10 wks, After having been on test for around 8 weeks your libido will begin to level out and eventually decline as will your muscle growth as these receptor sites adjust to the exogenous testosterone. An increase in myostatin is also believed to play a role.

This being your first cycle there's no need to stack, save dbol for a later cycle. I also completely agree with Freak on pinning twice a week, every 3.5 days to maintain a more stable blood plasma level. Enenthate takes around 2 wks to kick in so you should start seeing results around wk 3

PCT with nolva and I would suggest getting clomid also and run it 100/100/50/50 along with nolva.

Not quite sure what you are referring to Guido?

If its the pinning twice a week to create more stable blood plasma concentrations, I personally prefer to pin twice a week with Test-E, I have found I don't respond well @ once a week, my hormones tend to bounce about too much, but that's just a personal thing, I have mates that pin once every 7-8 days it works fine for them...

Regards Test-E hitting the bloodstream with a peak at about 2 days, there are quite a few studys out there to show this, I'll try & find what I've got.... We looked into the esterification process a while back and from how I understand it:
The esters attached to the testosterone molecule are all made of the same basic elements, Carbon Hydrogen and Oxygen. Just about the only difference is the length of the ester in terms of the number of carbon atoms it contains. The carbon atoms form the 'backbone' of the ester with little hydrogen atoms poking off it, A basic Hydrocarbon structure. The carboxylic acid is added to the alcohol group on the testosterone molecule to form a bond. This bond between the testosterone molecule and the acid is called an ester bond so technically when we refer to the "ester" we are referring to the carboxylic acid part of the molecule.

There are two types of enzymes which can cleave this bond, esterases and hydrolases(sp?) they can remove any type of ester whether it be prop, enanth or cyp. This is because the enzymes target the 'ester bond' so regardless of how long the carboxylic acid group is or its composition the bond is the same for each ester of testosterone. The length of the ester doesn't determine the speed at which the ester is cleaved off the testosterone molecule but influences its solubility, so longer esters mean that it takes longer for the molecule to get absorbed into the blood stream where it can be exposed to the enzymes which remove the ester. With Enanthate we found this to be about two days, with Propionate 14-16 hours.... Decanoate about three days...

You don't have to prove yourself to me by posting a study. I will take what you say as truth, your one of a few in this forum that truly understand steroids.

I'll have to agree with Genetic Freak here. While you may not notice gains until week 4, I still notice the "feeling" of test early on. As well as some very gradual weight gain.

From my test cyp cycle, I began to have changes in my libido on week 2. For test prop, after day 3 I immediately started feeling it.

Thanks for the replys guys. Seems to be a lot of different opinions here so I think ill just go for 15 and stop earlier if I feel like it. I might do up until week 10 500mg per week then 600mg per week until I run out.
And yes I have nolvadex for pct.

My cycle is going to look like this -

Testosterone enanthate 500mg (2x250mg) week 1-15 (or when I decide to stop
Weeks 18-20 40/40/20/20 nolvadex and possibly clomid if I can get some easily, ill decide on this closer to my pct date

Liquidex on hand in case of bloat/gyno...
The reason I'm not using the liquidex throughout the cycle is because I want to see first what the test alone will do to me. I won't know if I'm prone if I run the adex the whole way through + it can always be saved for later cycles if needs be
Also I don't want to dry my joints out

All I have to do now is wait on my ldex and nolva coming... Ordered it from an american company on thursday. I can't wait for this lol

Good idea. On cyp, I never had issues with gyno, but bloating got pretty bad. Made me not want to run cyp again.

Now on prop, starting from week one I had pretty bad soreness in my nipples. Using nolva made it go away pretty quick.

Yeah that's why I have the ldex its kinda a last resort for me ill use it If I need to.
Is there any reason why I couldn't use nolva + ldex to combat gyno until it goes away then just run the ldex until the end .5 oed then use the nolva again for pct, because I won't need it all for pct. I'm using liquid nolva

btw genetic freak why does it say you have 36 posts?

Read some things regarding nolvadex having a rebound that causes gyno to worsen. Not too sure about the validity. Think it's only in higher doses.

Thanks mate, every time I think I've got everything covered it seems as though I've missed something... I would love there to be a guide in 1 place that tells everything legitly about cycling instead of constant digging for info lol