• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

does anyone know how to shorten their period?

^ You're lucky. The flow doubles for me. Haha.

OP: are you comfortable using a dark towel or doing it in the shower? If you are, ask him. If he's comfortable, then do it. If one or neither of you are comfortable with those scenarios, then pleasure him.

lol...a bit of coagulated blood and tissue... how is it that repulsive...what do you think you get your hands covered in when you are like, say, cubing some beef for a stew, which of course, you also eat several ounces to over a pound of in a sitting.

Yep, an abomination indeed. 8)

Taking the active pills should stop it, especially if you have a window of a few days to let them take effect.

On a side note, I find that having sex both when I'm expecting my period and when I want it to end makes it happen, like clockwork. If I am done with my active pills and am awaiting the start, I have sex and, bam, the next morning I have my period. After a few days when it has died down again, same thing, I have sex and it's completely done. Wonder why that is?

^ actually, same thing happens to me. taking the next active birth control pills actually seemed to work! by friday, i just had a little spotting and that's about it.

OP, it's funny you mentioned Advil in your original post and you're dead on! My ex (we were married over 25 years) used to complain to me that whevever she took Advil for the pain, it nearly stopped her period. She didn't like it but it sounds like you'd welcome it. I don't know why it happens but I can tell you first-hand (well, kind of) that it does. Give it a shot, it certainly won't hurt you to take Advil if for some reason it doesn't work for you. Good Luck and btw, I never used to mind having sex while my partner was on her period. Just used towels and used a washcloth to clean up afterwards. No biggie.

^I've tried this a couple times. It worked once and not after that. Typically, my period lasts 5-7 heavy days, as I have the copper IUD. I'm not switching methods unless I have to.

My guy is absolutely 100% not into it, even in the shower. I don't understand why he is so squeamish aside from the fact that I am indeed a bleeder. :( Even I find it gross sometimes.

I'd love to have sex with someone on their period but it hasnt happened yet

^ not too hard to believe, I always thought it was weird but a lot of guys love it.

This is really strange, but I always find that being sexually active shortens/lightens my period...it also has the terrible knack of making me late every.single.month to the point that I panick over the idea of being preggers...

It's probably best to avoid for the first few days when you're bleeding really heavily and feeling sore. But after that, what man is scared of a little blood?

fortunately, my guy doesn't mind having sex with me on my period! he'll just use a condom or something. i've noticed i get really horny when i'm on my period too, so it works out, haha.

honey, don't panic. there are tons of ways how to make your menstrual cycle last only 2 or 3 days. some people suggest using pills, author of this article advices to do special exersices. there are a lot of do's and don'ts. you should be aware of that.

My hubby isn't phased at all and I'm a horny devil when AF visits haha. You've found your solution now so look forward to next weekend :D

Anal ? Or can you not wear a diaphragm and wash afterwards? If your using an oral contraception can you not continue using it to delay the arrival?