• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure cocaine VS shitty cocaine (comedown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that levaismole had noticeable psycho-active effects, i thought it was just a silent killer.

as for crack. the better the quality, the longer i can go without a hit and not crave, which is 15mins, i dont feel geeky or paranoid. comedown is smoother. bad crack, after the exhale i crave bigtime for another hit till its all gone, way more shittier of a comedown. but good crack one hit leaves me good for 15-20mins without too bad a crash.

I thought that too, but I started testing for Levamisole back when I was buying quantities for something other than personal usage... :\ Using a reaction buffer of something like diethanolamine and magnesium chloride, you can get a pretty accurate result that tells you if and how much Levamisole is present in your shit.

I thought that too, but I started testing for Levamisole back when I was buying quantities for something other than personal usage... :\ Using a reaction buffer of something like diethanolamine and magnesium chloride, you can get a pretty accurate result that tells you if and how much Levamisole is present in your shit.

Yes but that doesn't change the fact that it should technically act as a "in-active cut", even though it is secretly destroying your white blood cells and other shit.

Although it's totally different, they've been looking into anti-cancer properties of levamisole.

There is no worse feeling than running out of coke I always crash whether its good or bad.

Really bitter coke is probably cut with caffeine.
If you do a line and in 15 minutes you feel like shit, don't do another more, that's a deception.

If your coke gives you that anxiety, freebase it and wash it with small ammounts water. Caffeine dissolves, cocaine base doesnt...

I didn't know that levaismole had noticeable psycho-active effects, i thought it was just a silent killer.

It has psychoactive effects. The part I remember right now, is it's effect on acetylcholine I believe.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, It greatly raises your heartbeat, so you get an extra fast heart rate while doing line, AND an extra fast heart beat when you're crashing and feeling like absolute shit! This can often be noted, when you chop some nice chunks up and snort them, and notice your heart race is fairly increased immediately even though you don't feel any high yet. While coke actually lowers your heart rate for a short amount of time after doing that first line, all our nice levamisole-packed coke doesn't seem to.

Also, it gives it more of a speedy feel... not like speed as in meth, which has euphoria, but just kinda jittery more up and down wavy high that's totally shit! And it greatly interferes with your coke high, dulling the euphoria, and the good mindset you should be in.

The white blood cell destroying properties are also pretty cool, and aren't silent. If you're the slightest bit sick, it can greatly intensify it. Also, doing coke gives you some risk of a nasal infection, but doing really levamisole cut coke makes that chance extremely higher!

The most noticable thing it does for me, is when I'm feeling good from a few lines, I notice a sudden drop to feeling lower than I would if I wasn't high, usually not all that long after doing the lines. This isn't like clean coke for me, which has a more progressive slower pace comedown.

It makes you fiend SO MUCH HARDER than you would with real clean coke. Unbelievably so, because it makes the crash so much worse.

Although it's totally different, they've been looking into anti-cancer properties of levamisole.

Source? I know they use it to go with kimotherapy, but I thought that was only because the effects any normal person would call negative to your body, are actually what help progress the kimo.. I don't know though, just curious. By anti-cancer are you saying cancer preventing? If so, I must have like zero cancer risk by now!

There is no comedown with good coke. You can snort a line and 15 minutes later be sound asleep.

I beg to differ, it may be that YOU dont have an addictive personality. If you are the fiendish type you can do a line of the purest coke and 5 minutes later you will be fiending another.

I would definitely recommend an acetone wash if your in an area that gets bad coke, it won't remove all of the cuts (levimisole being among the un-removed cuts) but it will get rid of most of the shit that's been put in it on the street level.

With that being said, IME, the better the coke, the less the comedown. I usually get pretty good coke (except when our main dealer is out and we have to start making calls because we're being hurtbags and want a line). Most of the time when I do the coke from our main dealer there really isn't much of a comedown. I can usually get a good handful of ringers when I cook up a bag and there really isn't any jonesin' or running around the house checking the doors and windows. The shittier the stuff, the more we end up doing that. Its kind of a devil in disguise, because you end up spending a lot more money on the shitty stuff, since your jonesin' from the lack of a ringer off the first bag :p

Actually, they do use a lot of stimulants to cut up Cocaine, because in most parts of the world Cocaine is cut up to amounts as little as 5% to even 0% Cocaine present in what you bought as "Cocaine", so they need something that gives some effect, something stimulating, mostly pure caffeine - which gives quite a huge energy boost, only, it's a nervous, heart pounding and possible paranoid way of getting stimulated... The after effects of these types of stimulants last longer than the initial effect that can have a better feeling because your body is still able to - at first - handle this energy boost.

Also GBL is used a lot to give poor quality Coke a bit of a minor euphoria, because they can only use a minor amount of GBL or you would pass out - often making you a bit dizzy.

RC's like Hexedrone, which costs only 5 dollars for one gram, are definitely used the last few years to mimic the effects of Cocaine, together with some gasoline and Lidocaïne you create a smell that has a bit the smell of Kerosine (used to extract the active compounds from the Coca-leaves) and mimics the effect of the local numbing Cocaine brings about, only, high quality Cocaine does not smell very strong to Kerosine because it has all been evaporated, while poor quality Coke has a major gasoline smell, and the local numbing of real Coke is only very, very little, while cut up Coke numbs your entire throat, making the Coke drip into your stomach and can even make it hard for you to swallow.

The cuts like Caffeine or RC's will be the reason for heart problems and nervous feelings and will give a huge crash.

But it's false information that alkaloids present in Coca-leaves would be part of the reason for having a crash or not. No, the differences they make are the following (with high quality Coke, with poor quality you do not notice the difference in active alkaloids due to the many cuts, and the difference in active alkaloids is caused by where the plants grow by the way; the altitude and the soil being dominant factors here): f.e. Colombian Coke, grows on high altitude = a high percentage active alkaloids in rich soil = a great variety in active alkaloids = energy boost + euphoria. Peruvian Coke grows on high altitude = a high percentage active alkaloids but less rich soil = less variety in active alkaloids = not a huge energy boost but major euphoria and another example Ecuadorian Coke growing on not that high an altitude = not as high percentages of alkaloids and not very rich soil = not a great variety = mostly an energy boost but no real euphoria.

Because all active Alkaloids that can be present in the Coca-leave only have good qualities, they are not able to produce negative effects - but indeed, a poor manufacturing process will produce low quality Coke, tho it has not been cut, but rather it's left with a lot of impurities like Kerosine, Ammonia and so on, which are very destructive for both body and mind and will leave you behind with a rotten feeling.

But also none psycho-active compounds can give a hangover, as it can block your sinuses, causing headaches, a jammed nose, nausea, and so on...

And of course you have other usual suspects as far as cutting agents go, like levamisole and such.

When looked at Cocaine from a global perspective, in most countries, Coke has - on average - a purity of 0 to 10%. Coke with a purity, while participants all over the world had to answer the question how pure they thought the Coke they where given was, of only 30% was labeled by most participants as 90% pure Cocaine (Cocaine is active from 20% per gram) - this shows how exclusive a 70% pile of garbage with a pinch of 30% Cocaine in it is generally thought off...

When you get, like me, the chance to escape (and where I live we have, unless you are a Cocaine Kingpin in Colombia or so, the highest purity regarding Cocaine in the entire world, with an average of about 60%) this general poor quality and buy straight from the brick straight from the importers before the Coke get's cut so you get pure, 85 to 95% pure and uncut, high quality produced Cocaine, you at first can't even believe you have been using Cocaine before: the difference is that huge that you don't even feel like it's the same drug at all. And actually, it is not the same drug, because 99,99% of all Cocaine is NOT Cocaine, but a mixture of cutting agents with, if your lucky, a tiny amount of Cocaine in it, often not even enough to be active.

Conclusion: most people do not even know what Cocaine is like, statistics show that only up to 20% of all users get some chances in their life to at least score a few times real, pure and high quality Cocaine. Less than 1% of all users have a steady supply like I have from high quality Coke ranging between 85 and 95%. But, you pay for good quality - most people do not want to pay more than the average price in their area, however, high quality and uncut Coke is only sold in large amounts and the price is up to 4 times as much as the average price, meaning not many people are willing or not even capable of buying a serious amount of such an expensive product from people who don't kid around and mean it when they say that if you start buying from them they expect a new order every month (or whatever the conditions are, they will be strict) - so buying Cocaine this high up the ladder is not all sunshine, you are dealing with people you don't want to make any mistakes with when it comes to your business agreements...

After my country, where street-Coke is on average 60%, follows Belgium with an average of 50%, after that with almost the same purity follows the UK (which is surprising, because a few years ago there wasn't any decent drug around in the UK), and France also has some sources that score higher than the average on a global scale. One of the countries with the lowest quality Coke, with exception for a region like Miami where Coke get's smuggled into America and where you can find Coke that's a bit higher than the average on a global scale, is the USA, with an average from 5 to 20%, with only now and then - only for the rich and famous - amazingly pure USA Cocaine of about 30%...

And there are countries where Coke, to name a popular drug, is just not even able to be found at all...!

Why do the Netherlands and Belgium are leading the way with a very decent purity regarding Cocaine? Well, Antwerp and Rotterdam are the two largest import harbors for Cocaine, making those two countries right at the source where uncut Cocaine enters the very small countries, so the Cocaine does not pass through too many hands before it lands with the customer ergo less people where able to cut it up unlike when the Cocaine has to travel through many countries before being sold and by then being cut up by a huge amount of people. Also, because possession and use of any drug is legal in the Netherlands and will not have consequences in Belgium and because in both countries you can get, practically for free, get any drug you want - and most people do so - tested in professional laboratories on how pure the drug in question is, if it's cut or not and if so, with what and to what extent it is cut.

Because dealers know that people get their drugs tested, they do not sell poor quality drugs, because nobody would buy it. Fact: tho most drugs are used in both the Netherlands as well as Belgium, the least OD's happen in these countries due to the fact that the legal status of drugs takes away the taboo surrounding it and a lot of sensibilisation is taking place regarding drugs and drug use, which makes the people in these countries very aware of the effects, side-effects and thanks to the test-centers knowing how strong your stuff is and what is a good amount to use based on among other factors your weight and such and so on makes that people know very well what they use and how to use it and to what extent.

The huge amount of OD's in the Netherlands and especially Amsterdam is due to drug-tourists, not Dutch people themselves: Amsterdam is world-famous for it's drugs, their legal status, their quality and it's drug-tourism which causes a lot of people from other countries to OD because they can't imagine how big the difference is in how strong drugs are over here compared to the drugs they are used to where they live. Also they know very little about the drugs they use and they do not know the typical warning signs a specific drug is giving your mind and your body to take in consideration so they often are too late to take action in case people OD from a drug, while Dutch people have drug-supermarkets where you can buy most drugs possible legally in a shop, these purchases are accompanied with pamflet's giving detailed information regarding the drug, it's history and it's use - our harm reduction program is the best in the world.

To make a very long story "short": if people are talking about shitty stuff and good stuff, they actually are, when they are talking about good stuff, still talking about very shitty drugs, but, it's the best they will probably ever get in their entire lives. Of course it differs from drug to drug. In the USA you can get very high quality Mexican Crystal Meth, which is almost impossible to find (not even poor quality Meth) in Europe - it's not used over here, the same with Heroin, in the USA most Heroin, except for the shitty black Tar, is nr. 4 Heroin, the highest quality Heroin that exists, while this is also nearly impossible to get your hands on in Europe and we have to settle with the far more impure and less potent nr. 3 Heroin that also is cut up a lot more, especially with caffeine to make the Heroin easy to smoke from tin foil... I'm just listing these things up very quick because the topic was Cocaine, and because the Coke is such poor quality in the USA and superior in my country and our neighbour Belgium that it might seem that I'm trashing the USA, but by this I want to show that other drugs are superior in the USA and inferior in Europe - it's just a matter of what drug we are talking about, but when it comes to Cocaine, I probably belong to a category of only 4% of all Cocaine users that actually is able to get their hands on a steady supply of high quality and totally uncut Cocaine, the one and only real deal - luckily these days there are ways to get your stuff from the area where the drug in question is superior when comparing that same drug it's quality in other countries, making decent quality drugs, it doesn't matter which drug, available to anyone, all it takes is some homework about where which drug is a high quality drug and where it is a poor quality drug, and you should be quite fine (not all the way like I can get, by just being very lucky and by having the money to do so, Coke straight from the importers straight from the brick, but everywhere in the world you should be able to score 70% pure Cocaine, which is very decent quality already...!) A strange thing, however, is that not many people get the fact that paying 50 dollar for only 30% pure Cocaine is more expensive than paying 85 dollar for the same amount 85% pure Cocaine, and so most people are not willig to pay that amount, while actually it is worth every cent! Long live progress and anarchy! :)

End conclusion: you are 99.99% certain to not be able to say anything regarding good quality Cocaine, because, however this might botter you, you just never had anything that even comes close to decent quality Cocaine... Sorry!

Last edited:
I agree that lesser quality coke gives you a harder comedown. I did some bad stuff yesterday and the come down was real bad. I did a new batch that was much better like an hour ago and feel fine.

5+ year old thread. New thread can be started with up to date information. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.