• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Safe to snort generic brand of Adderall XR 10mg? (M. Amphetamine Salts)

Vhktdjab

Greenlighter
*Sorry if this is in the wrong place and please feel free to move it if it is*

I was recently prescribed to Adderall XR 10mg but the pharmacy is giving me the generic or "off" brand I guess because the pills that they are giving me say M. Amphetamine Salts 10mg. The pills are blue capsules with tiny little orange-yellow balls inside that taste like sugar-like normal addy. I take one of these daily for my ADD, but I would also like to use recreationally every now and then, as I have before with actual adderall. I was wondering if it is safe to snort this? As long as I crush up the little balls well. The 'salt' title of it is what scares me..

I don't know if you can snort it (although I don't see any reason why not), but the "salt" part of the title is just the name, so don't worry - you're not gonna be snorting table salt or anything :)

Id just parachute it instead of snorting it.

But id just take it regularly instead of parachuting it so its a matter of preference really

Don't snort them they are like 95% fillers n binders. Crush and parachute with 1 teaspoon baking soda 30 mins before ingestion

Okay thank you I will try parachuting and hopefully that will give the same effect. And pbuilder-I have never heard of using baking soda..what does that do?

Okay thank you I will try parachuting and hopefully that will give the same effect. And pbuilder-I have never heard of using baking soda..what does that do?

Lowers the PH in your stomach and allows more amphetamine to be absorbed into your blood stream. It may take longer to kick in, but it will be more intense.

I would recommend using a generic antacid like TUMS(calcium carbonate) rather than baking soda.

Yes it is just as safe as snorting the name brand, if that's what you're asking.

As others have said, there are many options as far as consuming amphetamines goes. With XR, you have to really crush the beads up really really well if you're planning snorting them and even then...eh...I would go with parachuting.

i just said don't sniff it because

a) I weighted the orange balls from one of my 15mg adderall xr's and they weighed 150mg = 90% binders, 10% adderall.

b) The XR have a time release mechanism that even when crushed, makes them pretty f*cking pointless to sniff.

c) The Subtle high, if it wasn't all placebo i felt from trying to sniff a couple, lasted a much shorter period of time.

If you want to snort Adderall XR, empty the capsules into a piece of paper and then fold the paper up before beating the hell out of it. If you just try to crush the beads then a majority of them will go flying everywhere without being contained in the paper.

This thread shows Bluelighter addicted2different smashing the beads of his Dex Spansules, presumably with the shotglass and screwdriver bottom method, while using the kief sifter of his weed grinder to separate the beads from the powder. I thought it was a pretty creative idea, and it's probably safer than snorting instant release Adderall, as long as none of the beads get powderized and fall in to the kief section.

Here's the picture he took:

3f4b7d8f.jpg

Last edited:
People who use dex spans like that dont deserve their scripts. Is this rocket science....fold paper...bic lighter...smashes beads rolling it over...it takes me less than a Minute......i never snort that shit...prople sure waste pills.....amphetamines are good to waste with shortages around and whatnot *eyeroll*

People who use dex spans like that dont deserve their scripts. Is this rocket science....fold paper...bic lighter...smashes beads rolling it over...it takes me less than a Minute......i never snort that shit...prople sure waste pills.....amphetamines are good to waste with shortages around and whatnot *eyeroll*

^^hahaha I agree..I use paper and my iPhone to crush, takes about 30seconds for most of my pills.
And the recent shortages SUCK. That's why I just got prescribed to addy..I couldn't find any from ANYONE

How else do you suggest the OP separate the plastic beads from the powder, though? Obviously the best choice is to put the crushed beads and powder back in to the capsule and take it orally, but the OP wants to snort it... I've read that you can use a plastic credit card to attract the plastic beads to the card and separate that way.

I've never snorted or plugged amphetamines, and would never recommend anyone else to, as they last short enough as it is. But, the OP wants to snort them, so why don't we help him do it properly for the sake of HR?