• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin (diacetylmorphine)

not sure which is structurally closer to heroin but dialuded to me is the only thing that feels close to heroin...maybe opana too but i've only had the opportunity to try that twice. morphine just doesnt come close and the pins and needles affect from morphine is just a bit too much. it seemed like i got those affects a lil from opana as well but nothing like morphine.

Vaya, under the harm reduction section I edited the first bullet under the heroin part to expand upon test shots, and lowering doses after taking breaks. Please add that to the wiki, and edit it if you can make it sound better or more organized.

Thanks

Thank you for your patience, I've been dealing with some rather extensive health issues which have kept me away from Bluelight for a bit. Got this change made for ya.

~ Vaya

i also find morphine does not give as good a hit as smack it just feels too clean to me and does not give as good a inital rush

I don't doubt you have encountered someone allergic to morphine, but if you miss (the vein) period you'll rash out, raised skin, itching burning stinging.

Add to the AkA's: black, Negra,

I'd like to remind everyone that you are not allowed to solicit drugs (legal, grey market, or illegal alike) anywhere on our site.

ebola

This is really good information but I guess it is not good for health.I suggest all do not go for this ever.

average lethal dose should be included somewhere. Seriously. Very thin line between how much it takes to get high and how much it takes to die

Last edited:
I think myself taking zero is the best safest amount. I go to a methadone clinic 3 days a week for pain pills Dr got me on years back for lupus fibromylgia and a broken hip. I have met great people there. Many have used heroin for years in the 3 years I've been there 10 people I knew and cared for died from falling off and using again. I never have condemned anyone for anything it is a struggle everyday. 3 years now I've used only methadone and all urine is.clean. It can be done. I want to live and those around me to live also. It can be done ! Good luck to all

Very thin line between how much it takes to get high and how much it takes to die

Where these lines are varies so much by individual that such a figure wouldn't prove useful to anyone.

I think myself taking zero is the best safest amount

Well, our approach to harm-reduction is not abstinence-based.

ebola

I have been snorting opiates for almost 10 years; Painkillers for eight, dope for two. Only have banged it once, truthfully. I have smoked dope numerous times but never once have I felt the same effect as snorting. Honestly, I don't think I have ever felt an effect from it in general when smoking was the RTA. With that said, I have only tried smoking it when I did not have much dope in quantity or the contrary, if I had a plentiful amount and there was some extra that I could afford to "waste". I know that this is not the common result. Anyone else?

Be Careful Bras
-Dig

Hi! Im a herion user for about 4 yrs now off and on.. I jus recently quit tues morning.. and have been taking tiny pieces of subs. Why do I feel so good.. ans where is all thos energy coming from!?

Thanks for adding this wealth of knowledge. I'm struggling in my life really bad right now and the only thing stopping me from doing it is because my sister's boyfriend died of an overdose. What is give to switch places with him.