• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Powerful, Dangerous Drug May Be Linked To Murder Case (DMT)

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out he did kill his mother while tripping on DMT... Some of you guys are getting so worked up in it's defense, it's a tad over the top.

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out he did kill his mother while tripping on DMT... Some of you guys are getting so worked up in it's defense, it's a tad over the top.

Seems to me that you have missed the point here.
People are - rightfully - complaining about the horrible quality of the article.
People are also describing how DMT is unlikely to be the "cause" of the murder.
People are also saying that drugs such as DMT can be very helpful.
Nobody is saying that the guy did nothing wrong.
So I am not certain why you would laugh at such a thing, or what you are arguing against, or who's comment you think was defending the guy for killing his mother.

The title alone almost sent me into a frenzied, neural spasm.

I couldn't sit on a cliff 3 inches in front of a lemming, smoke dmt, and have the physical, emotional, or mental capacity to push the little fucker off, even if he was on his way off anyhow.

I will change the face of American Journalism. This lemming will write the great American novel. These horrible newsmen certainly aren't shy about giving plenty of ammunition worthy of direct and embarrassingly scornful criticism. Sots.

I dont think its possible to stab someone on DMT. Also, there is no way to prove the presence of it.... and its probably already present anyway! EVIL DRUG!

The crystal that’s crushed and then, snorted, smoked or shot up, can cause users to become short of breath, pass out, even die.

After the infinite amount of time dmt has been available, has there even been one death due to the drug? (not stupid shit like this) don't think so.

Yeah, fuck these retarded journalists. Anyway, DMT is schedule I and nothing will change. Mimosa is your friend, and this is utter bullshit.

Booooooooo! Boooooooooooooo! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fuck this article

Unfortunately it's articles like this that antagonise the general population against those who occasionally dable in recreational drug use, 'cuz face it, most people are just sheep and blindly trust the media and government. They see this article and think, "ow that must be true, cause it's a the newspaper or a government agency that says so, and they wouldn't lie". And thus, a perpetual lie is created which is extremely difficult to get rid off, and anytime DMT is mentioned in a discussion, images of insane psychotic kids on DMT fuelled killing sprees are vividly created, making for a very biased discussion.

From DMT? Haha this is astounding, somehow my ass remains seated for the duration whether I want to or not.

Maybe we should have a sensational article every time someone kills, is killed, or commits a heinous crime while under the influence of alcohol. Alcohol is the only drug that has a definite correlation to violence. The fact that not even PCP has a definite correlation to violence should tell us something(1). It really often comes down to the individual and their idiosyncrasies rather than the drug itself. I wouldn't be surprised if this person did have a mental psychosis under the influence of DMT and as a result, inflict harm upon another. Drugs are dangerous after all and pretending that they are not is not the right direction for seeking policy change.

1) Hoaken N. P., Stewart H. S.(2003) Drugs of abuse and the elicitation of human aggressive behavior. Addictive Behaviors, 28:1533-1554

Last edited:
986.png

They took it down since, but still...damn

Um, DMT is "added to LSD in the form of paper tabs?" WTF! Anyone who knows anything about DMT knows it can't be taken orally without an MAOI.

Somehow lies are so much worse when sprinkled in with truth. Now, they're dredging LSD back up just to debase it once again before the public.

Somehow lies are so much worse when sprinkled in with truth.

Facts Shmacts. Who needs facts when you can sell a good news story.

I never believe most journalists. So most news stories are open to interpretation. And even more just flat out lies. That's why I take any of these articles posted with a grain of salt. Whether it's news we want to hear or not hear. It's best to trust my inner guidance as well as doing my own research. Forget news papers or TV news for facts. It's all sensationalized crap.

This reminds me of that story about the kid who murdered his parents in Florida I believe, and it was blamed on ecstasy. If DMT was responsible for this murder then... Spoons are responsible for making Rosie O'donnell fat, pencils are responsible for misspelling words, Keltech is responsible for the death of Trayvon Martin, and Columbia is responsible for Charlie Sheen's winning streak.. Ridiculous.
lmao

I'd be willing to be it was a substance other than DMT that he maybe thought was DMT...maybe PCP like others suggested.

This is a perfect example of don't judge a drug by the stupidity of those who use them.

Chambers suggests if you know someone using the drug, to get help and call law enforcement right away, ”They can come and defuse the situation, especially a hallucinogen because they’re very paranoid, very nervous and agitated.”

I'm speechless.