• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and xanax questions?

larson

Bluelighter
So on Monday me and a friend done 2 pills each and had a good time for a few hours until the comedown hit and it was pretty bad.Now my friend is far more experienced and he suggested we get some xanax to help us out.I was not to keen on the idea at first as i dont like using drugs to counteract other drugs but this comedown was becoming petty unbearable so we both took a xanax tablet.Long story short the xanax sorted me out big time and i fell asleep about an hour after taking the tablet which was a plesant surprise as i normally have trouble sleeping. Has anybody on here experience with these 2 drugs or even with Mdma and valium or diazapan? Specifically is it dangerous because i plan on having some xanax to bring me down the next time i roll which will be at least 90 days as i always keep to this rule.

It is, for the most part, safe.. Just wait for the effects of the MDMA to subside. It's fairly common for people to use benzos after rolling to help them sleep. What dose was the xanax tablet you took?

Are you sure you even took ecstasy? You shouldn't be having a bad comedown on pure MDMA, unless you're taking it way too often...

It'll be safe though. In small doses that is....

They give benzos to people who are ODing on stimulants, so you'll be fine. Benzos/opiates will completely kill your roll though... hell once I took only 5mg Hydrocodone on the comedown, and all it did was make me tired and steal any last bits of euphoria. So just be sure to take it only after you want to not be high anymore.

Thanks for the replies guys i took a 250gram xanax tablet when i was sure my roll was finished.I was surprised about having a comedown at all as the pills were tested and i had not taking anything in nearly 90 days i only take mdma 2 or 3 times a year now max to try and make sure i have a good time but the next time will be at a festival so i wanted to be sure taking xanax or other benzos was not to dangerous.Thanks again

.25mg? lol if so thats the smallest xanax dose, 250 grams of xanax would put you to sleep for a week. if not forever >.<

You took a 0.25mg.... the biggest xanax tablet i know of is the 2mg bars... taking more than about 10-20mg puts mpst people into an amnesic zombie state for 2 or 3 days... double or triple that and your in the hospital or dead...

But its common practice that people take a normal dose of a benzo to help comedowns and sleep. Ive never heard anything bad occur from that.

Sorry guys my mistake it was .25mg that we took as i said it was my first time taking xanax or any benzo and i wasnt sure of the dose.lol i suppose you learn something new every day i can imagine the looks i would be geting going round the next festival im going to looking to buy 250 grams of xanax to bring me down.

not necessarily. we don't know the ld50 for humans (obviously) but at least rats can take upwards of 300mg/kg and survive). you'd probably sleep really well for a long time and maybe lie on a limb, cutting it off from circulation without noticing or something...
benzos have an extremely high ratio of effective dose to lethal dose.

still, 250 grams like the op said would definitely be deadly, if you ever managed to get that amount into your body. (just imagine the taste...).

anyway, low single digit mg doses should be more than enough for anyone without a huge benzo tolerance.

yeah benzos are great for stimulant comedowns, they help you sleep and keep your mood pretty good. Just dont make it an often thing (90 days would be fine) as xanax is very addictive and it changes people, especially when they cant get their bars. Valium would also be good, you would just have to take more pills to achieve the same effect.