• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pittsburgh now beaten by three powerhouse teams this season: oakland; tennessee and cleveland :)

Haha, yup. And before anyone chimes in saying that they only lost those games because Big Ben was injured, well I can't even name the QB's on the teams they lost to. Oh wait, Carson Palmer is one, but he's about as much of a starting QB as Alex Smith is.

Anquan's illegal block*

lol listen bitterballs, it's plays like that, that makes me want to watch the sport. And I never said it was legal did I!

It's a flat out, game saving, do what it takes to win block. Torrey could've had a PI call to win that he didn't get. Anquan levelled the guy and got rewarded. Just like the Eagles did against us earlier this year.

the rams should have no trouble with san francisco - it's not like they lost to the jets recently...

nevermind :)

alasdair

Haha, yup. And before anyone chimes in saying that they only lost those games because Big Ben was injured, well I can't even name the QB's on the teams they lost to. Oh wait, Carson Palmer is one, but he's about as much of a starting QB as Alex Smith is.

big ben wasnt injured vs. raiders or titans.

big ben wasnt injured vs. raiders or titans.

I thought he's been partially injured like all season. I don't know, maybe I'm just used to all the other season where he is playing injured. I didn't mean he didn't play, just that he's never 100%.

I thought he's been partially injured like all season. I don't know, maybe I'm just used to all the other season where he is playing injured. I didn't mean he didn't play, just that he's never 100%.

i can't remember a time when the steelers, or big ben in particular has been 100%. everyone always has a broken hand or something.

He reportedly had a partly torn rotator cuff in his throwing shoulder coming into training camp but it doesnt appear to have bothered him. At least not as much as the sprained/separated AC and dislocated rib has anyway. :\

i can't remember a time when the steelers, or big ben in particular has been 100%. everyone always has a broken hand or something.

Every team has some injuries, yep. All it does for me as a Steelers fan is lower my optimism.

Lol at the media praising Cam Newton after last nights win against the Eagles.

Does anyone else notice how much of a pussy Nnamdi Asomugha is? He is useless if the reciever catches a ball, he's afraid to tackle anyone.

What is wrong with praising a solid performance by a rookie QB? He had a fantastic game, and showed a lot of class. He also has some good stats worth mentioning. Cam Newton should be talked about if and when he performs like he did last night, even if the panthers as a whole aren't having the most fantastic year, or haven't had a good year in a while. If he can have more games like he did last night he'll be an interesting player to look out for

He isn't a rookie QB. You must have never seen Cam after he loses a game... He is a cry baby. I definitely wouldn't want him on my team. I don't consider him a "leader".

Let me know the good stats worth mentioning.. Because all I see is 11 TD's and 10 INT's.

Status
Not open for further replies.